Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Chaiii! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chaiii! (1733 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaiii! by veecovee: 2:31pm On May 20, 2019
John 1:10 King James Version (KJV)
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

IT'S A PITY THAT THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, BOTH THOSE WHO GO TO CHURCH,
AND THOSE WHO DON'T, DO NOT KNOW THE OWNER OF THE WORLD. YOU MAY
CLAIM THAT YOU KNOW HIM, BUT TAKE FEW MOMENTS AND CONFIRM BELOW.

1 John 2:4 New International Version (NIV)
Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the
truth is not in that person.

ONE OF THE MANY THINGS HE COMMANDS US, IS TO BE "PERFECTLY HOLY," INWARDLY
AND OUTWARDLY, AND IN ALL WE DO.

1 Peter 1:15-16 New International Version (NIV)
But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy,
because I am holy.”

2 Corinthians 7:1 New International Version (NIV)
... dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit,
perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

DO YOU KNOW WHO MADE THE EARTH?

Share this question to all on earth.

FOR MORE OF THIS MESSAGES, ALWAYS VISIT https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible

MARANATHA!

Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 5:45pm On May 20, 2019
A stitch in time saves nine. We are all heading to eternity, and there are two places in eternity.

You and I must end up in the place of eternal punishment or the place of eternal life. Matt. 25:46

The choice is ours now.

Shalom!
Re: Chaiii! by Nobody: 2:33am On May 21, 2019
Just nice dude
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 11:21am On May 21, 2019
I repeat, a stitch in time saves nine.

Start practicing holiness now, cause, according to statistics, almost 160,000 people die daily from all over the world. I or you would soon join the dead.

Judgement comes immediately after death. Hebrews 9:27
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 6:58pm On May 21, 2019
FzanyAjibs:
Just nice dude

smiley God bless u

1 Like

Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 11:32am On May 22, 2019
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 8:13pm On May 22, 2019
Matthew 5:22
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 6:32am On May 23, 2019
Use this opportunity well, cause you may not come across it on internet again
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 8:16pm On May 23, 2019
Mark 9:43-48
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 9:08am On May 24, 2019
Matthew 25:46
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 8:12pm On May 24, 2019
A lot of end time G.Os and Pastors say that the holyghost is the most important, and not do this or do that.

But remember that the holyghost was first poured out to the disciplines that wrote the Bible.

And they told us in "1 timothy 2:9," to dress modestly. Why should they say so, if they have the holyghost, and if it's not about dos and don'ts?

Just take sometime and Google modest and read the 4 different definitions there. Why do we need dos and don'ts? because your mind may also deceive you, cause there's a way that seems right to a man but leads to destruction. proverbs 14:12.

It pains that our end time G.Os and pastors do not warn the church against immodest dressings, because of tithe and offerings. Some even go as far as saying that "it doesn't matter". While Bible warned us against immodest dressings in 1 timothy 2:9. Do not be deceived, this is end time and many pastors and G.Os would should people their true colour after the rapture.

How can you be righteous my dear, when your exposed body is seducing your brother or sister? Ohhh! Do you want to go to heaven only you, while others go to hell? Have you not read from Matthew 5:28, that if a man looks on a woman and lust, he has committed fornication already? How can you dress like a harlot and expect to go to heaven? Don't you know that harlots first seduce their client? If your cloth is tight on your body, or, if people see your knees in the public, you are infact doing the same thing with the harlots, only that you don't sleep with your client physically.

The Moslems don't seduce their men, while the Christians don't care. It's a pity that you serve God and don't care about the weak brothers and sisters amongst us. Jesus says in Matthew 7:21-23, that many would say on that day "I did this and that for you but HE would tell them depart I know you not"

WOE TO ALL ENDTIME G.Os AND PASTORS THAT HAVE DECEIVED MANY.
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 9:02am On May 25, 2019
Matthew 13:42
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 2:25pm On May 26, 2019
Matthew 8:11-12
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 6:28pm On May 26, 2019
Revelation 20:10-15
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 7:26am On May 27, 2019
Re: Chaiii! by shadeyinka(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2019
veecovee:
How about people who use perfumes?
And ladies that put on shirts on top of skirts in church?

1 Like

Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 4:33pm On May 27, 2019
shadeyinka:

You don't need perfume, unless you have body odour.

As far as her shirt and skirt are holy like the one in the picture ... (the lady with red skirt). No problem
Re: Chaiii! by shadeyinka(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2019
veecovee:

You don't need perfume, unless you have body odour.

As far as her shirt and skirt are holy like the one in the picture ... No problem
But I also find problems with men who shave the edges of their hairs and beard at the barbers shop. Last week in church, I was cross against a choir member who mixed yarns in her clothing. If I can remember correctly, the top was rayon or nylon and the bottom was cotton.
Deu 22:11:
"You shall not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woolen and linen together."
Lev 19:27:
"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard."

Putting on a shirt of any sort by a woman is an abomination; for the shirt is made for the man whereas a blouse is maid for the woman

Deu 22:5:

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."

I don't agree however with not putting on perfume because Jesus even told us to perfume ourselves when fasting.

Mat 6:17:
"But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;"

Mat 26:7:
"There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat."

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Chaiii! by MuttleyLaff: 5:18pm On May 27, 2019
shadeyinka:
But I also find problems with men who shave the edges of their hairs and beard at the barbers shop. Last week in church, I was cross against a choir member who mixed yarns in her clothing. If I can remember correctly, the top was rayon or nylon and the bottom was cotton.
"You shall not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woolen and linen together."
"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard."

Putting on a shirt of any sort by a woman is an abomination; for the shirt is made for the man whereas a blouse is maid for the woman

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."

I don't agree however with not putting on perfume because Jesus even told us to perfume ourselves when fasting.

"There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat."

What do you think?
shadeyinka good luck with the reactionary old liner

1 Like

Re: Chaiii! by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
shadeyinka:

Shadeyinka!
Here is one of your born again BRETHREN.
I'm sure he is much more born again that all the others around because this message of his is holier than thou! cheesy
So don't argue with him, just have a FRIENDLY DISCUSS with him as in 'Discussion on doctrines between a born again Christian and another born again Christian'
Happy discussion Sir! cheesy
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 6:57pm On May 27, 2019
shadeyinka:

What do you think?

My dear, the Holyghost was given to us to teach us these primary issues.

"You shall not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woolen and linen together." MEANS THAT YOU DON'T NEED SOME OF THOSE FASHION CRAZY WEARS, FOR EXAMPLE, THERE ARE SOME TROUSERS THAT HAVE UP TO 3 COLOURED DIFFERENT MATERIALS ON THEM AND THAT'S CRAZY. A SHIRT OF ONE MATERIAL IS A GARMENT, WHILE A SKIRT OF ONE MATERIAL IS ALSO A GARMENT, LIKEWISE A GOWN OF ONE MATERIAL. THE BIBLE IS TALKING OF A GARMENT OF DIVERSE SORTS, WHICH MEANS A FASHION CRAZY GOWN, SOWN WITH DIFFERENT COLOURED MATERIALS. SO, PUTING ON A SHIRT OF 1 MATERIAL ON A SKIRT OF ANOTHER DIFFERENT MATERIAL IS NOT WHAT THAT PORTION MEANS. IN ALL, THE LORD IS DISCOURAGING US FROM FASHION MADNESS.

"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard." AS A HOLYGHOST FILLED BROTHER, YOU DON'T NEED TO CARRY FUNKY HAIRCUTS LIKE PUNK, GALAX, ETC. DON'T NEED THOSE ILLUMINATI STYLISH BEARD CUTS, WHERE BY THEY SKIN CUT SOME PART AND LEAVE SOME LINES. BIBLE IS NOT AGAINST SHAVING, RATHER AGAINST SHAVING THE CORNERS AND LEAVING SOME LIKE TUPAC, DR DRE, TIPAIN, ETC. IF YOU WANT TO BE LIKE MOSES, THEN DON'T EVEN TOUCH RAZOR OR CLIPPER ON YOUR FACE AT ALL, AT ALL. IF YOU WANT TO SHAVE, SHAVE OUT ALL YOUR BEARDS OK, AND DO NOT COMFORM WITH THE WORLD. ROMANS 12:2.

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." MEANS THAT SOME PATTERN OF WEARS ARE FOR MEN WHILE SOME FOR WOMEN, EXAMPLE BRAS, TROUSERS ETC. A MAN SHOULDN'T WEAR BRA, LIKEWISE A WOMAN SHOULDN'T WEAR TROUSERS, CAUSE I REMEMBER SEEING A LADY WHILE I WAS CROSSING AN EXPRESS ROAD, NAKED BESIDES THE EXPRESS ROAD, URINATING. HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF YOUR WIFE GOES NAKED IN THE PUBLIC THAT'S WHY THE LORD SAYS SHE IS AN ABOMINATION UNTO THE LORD.

ANOINTING THE HAIR THE LORD SAYS THERE, IS SYMBOLIC. HE IS SIMPLY TELLING YOU NOT TO SHOW OFF THAT YOU ARE FASTING, IN OTHER WORDS, TAKE YOUR BATH, CREAM YOURSELF AND LOOK NOT AS IF YOU ARE FASTING.

REMEMBER, PERFUMES ARE APPLIED ON WEARS. THAT OINTMENT THERE IS AN OIL OF SWEET FRAGRANCE. AND IT IS ALSO SYMBOLIC. IT'S A WAY OF TELLING ALL AROUND THAT JESUS IS THAT PROPHESIZED ANOINTED CHRIST. THERE ARE MANY OTHER SYMBOLISMS IN THE BIBLE, FOR EXAMPLE, JESUS WASHING THE APOSTLES FEET, IT MEANS HUMBLY SERVING OTHERS. PLS LET THE SPIRIT LEAD AND TEACH US IN ALL THINGS AND NOT TO BE ASKING CHILDISH QUESTIONS.

The Spirit we received is the Spirit of Christ. And we don't need to do any thing that Christ wouldn't do if He is here with us in this 21st century. For example Christ wouldn't dress on body hug, tight trousers, punk haircut, stylish beard, jewelries, etc.Also, if Christ was a lady ... can't dress on skimpy wears, in fact no body would be seeing her knees, breast or shape in the public.

KEEP YOUR BODY HOLY. Romans 12:1

Shalom.
Re: Chaiii! by shadeyinka(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
shadeyinka good luck with the reactionary old liner
Thank you o!
I am in prayers!
Re: Chaiii! by shadeyinka(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2019
Thank you for you insightful reply. You are the first who will give an almost logical reply to the questions I am yet to ask. But you have tried... honestly speaking!

veecovee:

My dear, the Holyghost was given to us to teach us these primary issues.

"You shall not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woolen and linen together." MEANS THAT YOU DON'T NEED SOME OF THOSE FASHION CRAZY WEARS, FOR EXAMPLE, THERE ARE SOME TROUSERS THAT HAVE UP TO 3 COLOURED DIFFERENT MATERIALS ON THEM AND THAT'S CRAZY. A SHIRT OF ONE MATERIAL IS A GARMENT, WHILE A SKIRT OF ONE MATERIAL IS ALSO A GARMENT, LIKEWISE A GOWN OF ONE MATERIAL. THE BIBLE IS TALKING OF A GARMENT OF DIVERSE SORTS, WHICH MEANS A FASHION CRAZY GOWN, SOWN WITH DIFFERENT COLOURED MATERIALS. SO, PUTING ON A SHIRT OF 1 MATERIAL ON A SKIRT OF ANOTHER DIFFERENT MATERIAL IS NOT WHAT THAT PORTION MEANS. IN ALL, THE LORD IS DISCOURAGING US FROM FASHION MADNESS.
I agree with your not putting on fashion crazy wears as described. But I think your response is a little limited.
I think we should extend it to leather belts as it is part of our dressing I'm trousers. Please look at picture 1 of the little girl in mixed Ankara and judge if she is committing a sin.

Would it be a sin if she was an adult?

veecovee:

"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard." AS A HOLYGHOST FILLED BROTHER, YOU DON'T NEED TO CARRY FUNKY HAIRCUTS LIKE PUNK, GALAX, ETC. DON'T NEED THOSE ILLUMINATI STYLISH BEARD CUTS, WHERE BY THEY SKIN CUT SOME PART AND LEAVE SOME LINES. BIBLE IS NOT AGAINST SHAVING, RATHER AGAINST SHAVING THE CORNERS AND LEAVING SOME LIKE TUPAC, DR DRE, TIPAIN, ETC. IF YOU WANT TO BE LIKE MOSES, THEN DON'T EVEN TOUCH RAZOR OR CLIPPER ON YOUR FACE AT ALL, AT ALL. IF YOU WANT TO SHAVE, SHAVE OUT ALL YOUR BEARDS OK, AND DO NOT COMFORM WITH THE WORLD. ROMANS 12:2.
I think most of us barb the corners of our hairs at the barbers shop. Let me find you a picture in picture 2.
Look at how the corners of the hair has been carved out by the barber: is this hair style a sin?

veecovee:

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." MEANS THAT SOME PATTERN OF WEARS ARE FOR MEN WHILE SOME FOR WOMEN, EXAMPLE BRAS, TROUSERS ETC. A MAN SHOULDN'T WEAR BRA, LIKEWISE A WOMAN SHOULDN'T WEAR TROUSERS, CAUSE I REMEMBER SEEING A LADY WHILE I WAS CROSSING AN EXPRESS ROAD, NAKED BESIDES THE EXPRESS ROAD, URINATING. HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF YOUR WIFE GOES NAKED IN THE PUBLIC THAT'S WHY THE LORD SAYS SHE IS AN ABOMINATION UNTO THE LORD.
I am sure a Shirt is man's clothings while a blouse is woman's clothings. Please check out picture 3: it's a choir. All the ladies were putting on shirts (the shirts even have collars and cuffs). Are they in sin?

veecovee:

ANOINTING THE HAIR THE LORD SAYS THERE, IS SYMBOLIC. HE IS SIMPLY TELLING YOU NOT TO SHOW OFF THAT YOU ARE FASTING, IN OTHER WORDS, TAKE YOUR BATH, CREAM YOURSELF AND LOOK NOT AS IF YOU ARE FASTING.

REMEMBER, PERFUMES ARE APPLIED ON WEARS. THAT OINTMENT THERE IS AN OIL OF SWEET FRAGRANCE. AND IT IS ALSO SYMBOLIC. IT'S A WAY OF TELLING ALL AROUND THAT JESUS IS THAT PROPHESIZED ANOINTED CHRIST. THERE ARE MANY OTHER SYMBOLISMS IN THE BIBLE, FOR EXAMPLE, JESUS WASHING THE APOSTLES FEET, IT MEANS HUMBLY SERVING OTHERS. PLS LET THE SPIRIT LEAD AND TEACH US IN ALL THINGS AND NOT TO BE ASKING CHILDISH QUESTIONS.

The Spirit we received is the Spirit of Christ. And we don't need to do any thing that Christ wouldn't do if He is here with us in this 21st century. For example Christ wouldn't dress on body hug, tight trousers, punk haircut, stylish beard, jewelries, etc.Also, if Christ was a lady ... can't dress on skimpy wears, in fact no body would be seeing her knees, breast or shape in the public.

KEEP YOUR BODY HOLY. Romans 12:1

Shalom.
Perfumes could be applied anywhere!
Perfumes are in categories of Body Sprays and Clothing Sprays but it's all perfume. In the time of Jesus, the vogue was that perfume were worn in the hair and body

Luk 7:38:
"And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment."

Jesus wouldn't allow what is sinful to be applied on his feet with a costly perfume.

When it comes to the Scriptures, if you want to live by the Law, then live by the Law without cherry picking. But if you want to live by Grace live in Holiness without which no man shall see the Lord.

If you insist, I will find you other old testament laws that you are guilty of: but what does the Scriptures say

Jam 2:10:
"For whoever shall keep the whole law , and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Do you believe in the Scripture James 2:10?

Re: Chaiii! by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 27, 2019
Veecovee do you want to unlearn, relearn or learn? Are you confused and searching for the truth? Are you looking for an argument that can serve as a medium to promote your ignorance about doctrine and grace?

Shadeyinka your brethrens are right behind you.

1 Like

Re: Chaiii! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 27, 2019
shadeyinka:
Thank you for you insightful reply. You are the first who will give an almost logical reply to the questions I am yet to ask. But you have tried... honestly speaking!

I agree with your not putting on fashion crazy wears as described. But I think your response is a little limited.
I think we should extend it to leather belts as it is part of our dressing I'm trousers. Please look at picture 1 of the little girl in mixed Ankara and judge if she is committing a sin.

Would it be a sin if she was an adult?

I think most of us barb the corners of our hairs at the barbers shop. Let me find you a picture in picture 2.
Look at how the corners of the hair has been carved out by the barber: is this hair style a sin?

I am sure a Shirt is man's clothings while a blouse is woman's clothings. Please check out picture 3: it's a choir. All the ladies were putting on shirts (the shirts even have collars and cuffs). Are they in sin?

Perfumes could be applied anywhere!
Perfumes are in categories of Body Sprays and Clothing Sprays but it's all perfume. In the time of Jesus, the vogue was that perfume were worn in the hair and body

Luk 7:38:
"And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment."

Jesus wouldn't allow what is sinful to be applied on his feet with a costly perfume.

When it comes to the Scriptures, if you want to live by the Law, then live by the Law without cherry picking. But if you want to live by Grace live in Holiness without which no man shall see the Lord.

If you insist, I will find you other old testament laws that you are guilty of: but what does the Scriptures say

Jam 2:10:
"For whoever shall keep the whole law , and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Do you believe in the Scripture James 2:10?
Well i am NOT a born again and i don't care to be one but those lovely looking fellas and damsels in the pictures are all admirable and fittingly dressed to me! smiley
Re: Chaiii! by shadeyinka(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2019
@ veecovee:
There is a simple Spiritual rule to use in determining if an activity is a sin or not:
1. Anything that is a sin in your locality (Nigeria) must be a sin anywhere else in the world.
2. Anything that is not a sin in your locality must NOT be a sin anywhere else in the world.
3. Anything that is a sin with God is a sin anywhere in the universe

Check out the application of these simple rules to these dressing styles
1. The Igbo man tying WRAPPER!

2. The Niger-Delta man Tying WRAPPER!

3. The Scottish man putting on SKIRT!

4. The Eskimo woman putting on TROUSERS!

Have these all sinned?

If not, what is God really saying?

1 Like

Re: Chaiii! by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 27, 2019
shadeyinka:
@ veecovee:
There is a simple Spiritual rule to use in determining if an activity is a sin or not:
1. Anything that is a sin in your locality (Nigeria) must be a sin anywhere else in the world.
2. Anything that is not a sin in your locality must NOT be a sin anywhere else in the world.
3. Anything that is a sin with God is a sin anywhere in the universe

Check out the application of these simple rules to these dressing styles
1. The Igbo man tying WRAPPER!

2. The Niger-Delta man Tying WRAPPER!

3. The Scottish man putting on SKIRT!

4. The Eskimo woman putting on TROUSERS!

Have these all sinned?

If not, what is God really saying?
Our outfit have NOTHING to do with our faith, we're not from the same backgroud but we can all live as one big happy family of worshipers if we have the same line of thought!
Well these are my own brothers and sisters in the faith from all across the globe at an International Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 8:17am On May 28, 2019
@shadeyinka, THE SCRIPTURE NEVER MENTIONED ANY SPECIFIC TYPE OF WEAR LIKE TROUSERS OR SKIRT. RATHER, A WEAR PERTAINED TO MAN OR WOMAN. TRY TO APPLY WISDOM WHEN YOU READ THE SCRIPTURES. HOW DOES IT LOOK LIKE WHEN A MAN WEARS "BRA" WHEN HE HAS NO BREAST, OR WHEN A WOMAN WEARS "TROUSERS" WHEN ITS GOING TO BE DIFFICULT FOR HER TO URINATE ON EMERGENCY, EXAMPLE, OUTDOORS OR ON HER WAY TRAVELLING. GOD SEES ALL THESE AS FOOLISHNESS. YES A MAN CAN WEAR GOWN, SKIRT, WRAPPER CAUSE HE CAN STILL COVER HIS unclothedness WITH ALL THESE WEARS WHILE URINATING, UNLIKE THE WOMAN ON TROUSERS. YES A WOMAN CAN EQUALLY WEAR SHIRT AS FAR AS IT'S NOT TIGHT ON HER, CAUSE MEN ARE EASILY SEDUCED WHEN THEY SEE THE SHAPE OR THE BODY OF A WOMAN. AND THAT'S ONE THE ESSENCE OF THAT BIBLE PORTION.

NOW, DON'T TRY TO JOKE WITH GOD, HE KNOWS WHERE ITS THE CUSTOM OF THAT AREA FOR MEN TO WEAR SKIRT OR GOWN. IT'S NOT BAD AS FAR THESE WEAR NEVER MAKE THE MEN GO COMPLETE NAKED WHILE URINATING. RIGHT FROM GENESIS, GOD HATES SEEING PEOPLE GO NAKED IN THE PUBLIC, READ GENESIS 3:21.

ON THE AREA OF HAIR OR BEARD CUTS, AVOID ANY STYLE THAT LEAVES SOME SIDE HIGH AND OTHERS LOW, LIKE PONK, MUSTACHE, ETC. YES ALWAYS CUT YOUR HAIRS EQUAL, UNLIKE THAT MAN ON THE SECOND PICTURE ... AVOID TRIMMING OR CARVING YOUR HAIR. OR HAVEN'T YOU SEEN SOME PEOPLE THAT DO NOT CARVE THEIR HAIRS MOST LADIES DO NOT CARVE THEIR HAIRS, AND THEY LOOK GOOD AND NATURAL.

THE LORD IS TRYING TO KILL ALL PRIDE, EGO, ARROGANCE, SELF, ETC, IN HIS PEOPLE. JESUS SAYS THAT ALL HIS PEOPLE MUST DENY THEMSELVES, CARRY THEIR CROSS AND FOLLOW HIM DAILY. LUKE 9:23. AS A MAN, IF YOU ARE BALD, YOU WOULDN'T CARRY PUNK, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BEARDS YOU WOULDN'T CARVE THAT FINE MUSTACHE, ETC. AND AS A LADY, IF YOU HAVE STRETCH MARK OR RASHES, YOU WOULDN'T GO ON MINIS, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FIGURE 8, YOU MAY NOT WEAR TROUSERS OR BODY FITTED WEARS, I MEAN IF YOUR SHAPE IS BAD, YOU MAY WANT TO COVER IT. THE LORD SIMPLY WANTS US TO OVERLOOK THOSE THINGS AND APPEAR TO THE PUBLIC AS IF WE DO NOT HAVE THEM.

SHALOM.
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 9:05am On May 28, 2019
@Agrogbeide ... pls grace did not cover "worldliness and pride" sir!
Re: Chaiii! by shadeyinka(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2019
veecovee:
@shadeyinka, THE SCRIPTURE NEVER MENTIONED ANY SPECIFIC TYPE OF WEAR LIKE TROUSERS OR SKIRT. RATHER, A WEAR PERTAINED TO MAN OR WOMAN. TRY TO APPLY WISDOM WHEN YOU READ THE SCRIPTURES. HOW DOES IT LOOK LIKE WHEN A MAN WEARS "BRA" WHEN HE HAS NO BREAST, OR WHEN A WOMAN WEARS "TROUSERS" WHEN ITS GOING TO BE DIFFICULT FOR HER TO URINATE ON EMERGENCY, EXAMPLE, OUTDOORS OR ON HER WAY TRAVELLING. GOD SEES ALL THESE AS FOOLISHNESS. YES A MAN CAN WEAR GOWN, SKIRT, WRAPPER CAUSE HE CAN STILL COVER HIS unclothedness WITH ALL THESE WEARS WHILE URINATING, UNLIKE THE WOMAN ON TROUSERS. YES A WOMAN CAN EQUALLY WEAR SHIRT AS FAR AS IT'S NOT TIGHT ON HER, CAUSE MEN ARE EASILY SEDUCED WHEN THEY SEE THE SHAPE OR THE BODY OF A WOMAN. AND THAT'S ONE THE ESSENCE OF THAT BIBLE PORTION.

NOW, DON'T TRY TO JOKE WITH GOD, HE KNOWS WHERE ITS THE CUSTOM OF THAT AREA FOR MEN TO WEAR SKIRT OR GOWN. IT'S NOT BAD AS FAR THESE WEAR NEVER MAKE THE MEN GO COMPLETE NAKED WHILE URINATING. RIGHT FROM GENESIS, GOD HATES SEEING PEOPLE GO NAKED IN THE PUBLIC, READ GENESIS 3:21.

ON THE AREA OF HAIR OR BEARD CUTS, AVOID ANY STYLE THAT LEAVES SOME SIDE HIGH AND OTHERS LOW, LIKE PONK, MUSTACHE, ETC. YES ALWAYS CUT YOUR HAIRS EQUAL, UNLIKE THAT MAN ON THE SECOND PICTURE ... AVOID TRIMMING OR CARVING YOUR HAIR. OR HAVEN'T YOU SEEN SOME PEOPLE THAT DO NOT CARVE THEIR HAIRS MOST LADIES DO NOT CARVE THEIR HAIRS, AND THEY LOOK GOOD AND NATURAL.

THE LORD IS TRYING TO KILL ALL PRIDE, EGO, ARROGANCE, SELF, ETC, IN HIS PEOPLE. JESUS SAYS THAT ALL HIS PEOPLE MUST DENY THEMSELVES, CARRY THEIR CROSS AND FOLLOW HIM DAILY. LUKE 9:23. AS A MAN, IF YOU ARE BALD, YOU WOULDN'T CARRY PUNK, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BEARDS YOU WOULDN'T CARVE THAT FINE MUSTACHE, ETC. AND AS A LADY, IF YOU HAVE STRETCH MARK OR RASHES, YOU WOULDN'T GO ON MINIS, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FIGURE 8, YOU MAY NOT WEAR TROUSERS OR BODY FITTED WEARS, I MEAN IF YOUR SHAPE IS BAD, YOU MAY WANT TO COVER IT. THE LORD SIMPLY WANTS US TO OVERLOOK THOSE THINGS AND APPEAR TO THE PUBLIC AS IF WE DO NOT HAVE THEM.

SHALOM.
Thanks for your write-up!

You will agree with me as with the Scriptures that a man MUST not dress in a woman's attire neither should a woman dress in a man's attire. I think the essence is to prevent what is now known as "cross-dressing" where a man tries to dress effeminate and where a lady tries to dress masculine.

As Christians, we also run a certain risk of trying to be legalistic by setting RULES which are not from the Scriptures but from our tribal and locally derived rules.

There are rules that can be used however:
1. Under no guise must a man or a woman dress to look like the opposite sex
2. Rule of decency:
Not Tight
Not Short
Not Revealing
Not seductive
Not Dirty
Not for Showoffs
Appropriate for the use/occasion

2Tim 2:19:
"Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal, The Lord knows them that are his. And, Let every one that names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

As Christians, we should not be legalistic like the Pharisees but to look at the intent and intentions of the Scriptures for:

2Cor 3:6:
"Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life."
Re: Chaiii! by Nobody: 10:10am On May 28, 2019
veecovee:

SHALOM.
Mr Veecovee can we used this opinion of yours as a yardstick to explain other laws in the old testament?

Why do you guys always emphasize on Deuteronomy 22:5 without considering other verses in that same chapter and other laws in the whole passages of Deuteronomy?

1 Like

Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 3:38pm On May 28, 2019
shadeyinka:

Thanks for your write-up!

You will agree with me as with the Scriptures that a man MUST not dress in a woman's attire neither should a woman dress in a man's attire. I think the essence is to prevent what is now known as "cross-dressing" where a man tries to dress effeminate and where a lady tries to dress masculine.

As Christians, we also run a certain risk of trying to be legalistic by setting RULES which are not from the Scriptures but from our tribal and locally derived rules.

There are rules that can be used however:
1. Under no guise must a man or a woman dress to look like the opposite sex
2. Rule of decency:
Not Tight
Not Short
Not Revealing
Not seductive
Not Dirty
Not for Showoffs
Appropriate for the use/occasion

2Tim 2:19:
"Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal, The Lord knows them that are his. And, Let every one that names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

As Christians, we should not be legalistic like the Pharisees but to look at the intent and intentions of the Scriptures for:

2Cor 3:6:
"Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life."

Dearly beloved, new testament grace support holiness of the body and spirit, 2 Corinthians 7:1

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Philosophical Problem Of God / Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 / Are You Addicted To Porn & Masturbation? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.