Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter (23930 Views)

SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) / Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress / Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:34pm On May 20, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian comedian, Seyilaw was pictured posing with his beautiful daughter, Tiwaloluwa in this new adorable photo.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/adorable-photo-of-comedian-seyilaw-and.html

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:34pm On May 20, 2019
cool cool
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 20, 2019
Awwwn, she lost the baby weight.

She was so cute with it, still cute.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by GISTBL0GGER: 3:04pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Ciaos: 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
Na seyi wife rub black power for seyi cheek abi wetin.. this kind black, I never see oooo..... See black cheek shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Houseofglam7(f): 4:47pm On May 20, 2019
Awwwwww kiss
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Teewhy2: 4:55pm On May 20, 2019
Cool Baby, she no be pikin but child.

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Lincoln275(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2019
It seems nairaland is now working with instagram

13 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Kobicove(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2019
If anyone mentions Kung-Fu Panda here I will have him banned for 1 year grin

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by RexTramadol1: 4:56pm On May 20, 2019
Fine pikin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by andysmith123(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2019
d two of them be like word and opposite
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by ShinqRambq: 4:57pm On May 20, 2019
This shameless man that used the pretence of comedy to coerce Kate Henshaw,Toyin Abraham and Adunni Ade into kissing his ugly lip angry I pray same is done to this girl when she grows.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by UbanmeUdie: 4:59pm On May 20, 2019
shocked

Someone said Seyilaw's daughter looks like a baby hippopotamus but I think she is prettier when related to an African Rhinoceros.

Allowing this child to have an obes look is an unforgettable sin seyi law & wife have committed.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by andysmith123(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:
This shameless man that used the pretence of comedy to coerce Kate Henshaw,Toyin Abraham and Adunni Ade into kissing his ugly lip angry
there u go again!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by ShinqRambq: 5:07pm On May 20, 2019
Kobicove:
Thanks for reminding me......Kung-Fu Panda angry
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by IncomeNet(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2019
Black and white. LOL. God bless them
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2019
Aunty kemi will not like this
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by excellentj4teal(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2019
Kobicove:
Guy you no dey forget...Are you sure you dey even forgive and forget?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Abkreizi: 5:34pm On May 20, 2019
so cute
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Firgemachar: 5:53pm On May 20, 2019
She's getting more beautiful o
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by tfash96(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Someone said Seyilaw's daughter looks like a baby hippopotamus but I think she is prettier when related to an African Rhinoceros.

Allowing this child to have an obes look is an unforgettable sin seyi law & wife have committed.
Are they ones who created the child? U just abused innocent blood

Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by abiolaadepeju1: 5:57pm On May 20, 2019
Awww, she's so beautiful. God keep and protect her
Re: Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter by Gofwane(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2019
Ciaos:
Na seyi wife rub black power for seyi cheek abi wetin.. this kind black, I never see oooo..... See black cheek shocked
issa charcoal stuvvs cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Wants Nigerians To Follow Nigerian Celebrities / Bollywood Hot Babes / Seyi Shay Meets Whoopi Goldberg (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.