Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa (1263 Views)

SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) / Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter / Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-dcLTVLM2Tbs/Wbes9_3NDRI/AAAAAAAAEPw/WuHo-gPdgpovy_ZgkeV6P7mhtyPgVO6ygCLcBGAs/s320/tiwa.jpeg[/img]

Comedian SeyiLaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa looks so cute! She is growing really fast..

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/adorable-photos-of-comedian-seyilaws.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa by pyyxxaro: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Thanks mum for Ribena

Ribena children are healthy chilren cool
Re: Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa by madridguy(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa by Sebastine1994(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2017
She is a beautiful girl. I have seen fat kids become thin. Forget what that lunatic said about her. My neighbour gave birth to a very ugly child by all standard but I can confidently tell you that her beautiful multiplies daily now. It is not how you start but the end matters. Some are born beautiful but later become ugly in life. These are things you cant control.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa by siie: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2017
Phat bebe.. grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa by PrincessBecks(f): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2017
She's beautiful
Re: Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa by PrincessBecks(f): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
She is a beautiful girl. I have seen fat kids become thin. Forget what that lunatic said about her. My neighbour gave birth to a very ugly child by all standard but I can confidently tell you that her beautiful multiplies daily now. It is not how you start but the end matters. Some are born beautiful but later become ugly in life. These are things you cant control.

You are right
Re: Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa by tyson98: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
You are very right
Re: Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa by Houseofglam7(f): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2017
Very cute kid
Re: Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
cool
Re: Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
someone is copying iamairforce1 in TV trend
Re: Adorable Photos Of Comedian, Seyilaw's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

25 Celebrities That Married Their Mistresses. / The Curvy Goddess! Checkout New Photos Of Toolz / Beautiful Photo Of Adesua Etomi’s Elder Brother And Banky W’s Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.