Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her (65411 Views)

Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures) / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) / Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 20, 2019
oh the artist couldn't conceal the fallen boobs. Uche get some oil and herbs to raise them up. no surgery needed. just oils and herbs then thank me.

Mystic Lady.
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Sonnobax15(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2019
Wonders hv ended!

1 Like

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by tfash96(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2019
Foxie:
Who also noticed the artist gave chickenpox bumps
I too I no understand why d artist bless her with correct dandruffs
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Adegreen(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2019
Awon olosho every where.......
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:
FARM TOOL
Okkkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

I owe you 3 bottles of oompa for this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by frankyychiji(f): 6:00pm On May 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:
FARM TOOL
Okkkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.

Truly you are an evil forest! You are very stewpid too! undecided
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by frankyychiji(f): 6:03pm On May 20, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

I owe you 3 bottles of oompa for this
A one minute man spotted...

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Westsida: 6:04pm On May 20, 2019
highcollide:
I cannot imagine being a man and following this kind of person on social media....

As in.
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by madjune(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2019
How did this artist even manage to capture her slippers bweast?

The guy is really good because if na me, i will stop there.
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 20, 2019
frankyychiji:
Truly you are an evil forest! You are very stewpid too! undecided
Start by encouraging your DAUGHTERS to become FARM TOOLS.... grin grin
Tell them they can make it in Life, as FARM TOOLS
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by OdefaGirl(f): 6:10pm On May 20, 2019
Shameless undecided
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by olisaEze(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2019
Which kyn wicked artist do dis one nw? We don’t mind that “Olympus has fallen”, but the “Two Towers” now look like they house only powdered milk! cheesy

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On May 20, 2019
Lmao which artist? This is an iPhone filter. Mtchew. She probably did it herself

1 Like

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:15pm On May 20, 2019
but why did the artist put sores on her body?

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by alen4smith(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2019
tomdon:
Nice boobs
eyes dey pain you grin grin
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by martineverest(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2019
the artist should have helped her with silicon breassts
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by obailala(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2019
GISTBL0GGER:
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo recently went completely unclad for her pre-birthday. She reacted not to post unclad pictures again after an artist did a painting of her unclad photos.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/actress-uche-ogbodo-reacts-after-an-artist-did-painting-of-her-unclad-pictures
This isn't a painting, this image was generated with a phone app.

1 Like

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by maxman007(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2019
Princedapace:
Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

I have completed the survey. Oya take my account number �
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by SirLakes: 6:37pm On May 20, 2019
Sellfish:

Have you fvck her before?

Please within 10 minutes, show workings with the aid of adequate pictures and diagrams of when, where, how, and how many times you fvcked her...

Or I will also assume without proof that your mother is an Ashawo smiley

Haha grin cheesy
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Henjor484570: 6:40pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Princedapace(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2019
maxman007:

I have completed the survey. Oya take my account number �

Hahhahaa.. Thank u very much brotherly. U guys too much for here..
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by meobizy(f): 6:49pm On May 20, 2019
Black women should learn to grow and utilize their natural hair.
If one doubts males are the more attractive gender they should ask a pretty black woman to take off her weave then judge the result.
A lot of women literally transform into ogres without the aid of a dead Brazilian or Indian woman's hair.

Wetin concern me with this woman nude?
I'm only angry at the hair choice and I don't mean just the colour.
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:
FARM TOOL
Okkkk
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.

Nuff respect brov... which one be the "it doesn't matter ladies" btw ur list is very correct from my own personal observation so far
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Promise47(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2019
Princedapace:
Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Bleep you and our friend
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Princedapace(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2019
Promise47:
Bleep you and our friend

Thank u..
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by hopexter(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2019
With her bicycle seat nose undecided
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by tomdon(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2019
alen4smith:
eyes dey pain you grin grin

Must I like what you like??
Your scrotum de pain you that's why it's sagging
Which one you fit create?
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by tohyorsih(f): 9:18pm On May 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Her breasts have digest. Tohyorsih come and see something

Guy leave me joor angry
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by enemyofprogress: 9:21pm On May 20, 2019
tohyorsih:

Guy leave me joor angry
eyaaaaaaaaaaaaa fasting don dey disturb you. Pele my dear kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures / Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.