Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? (1286 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 20, 2019
If recent happenings on Earth were anything to go by, it shows that heaven is really ramping up it's efforts to prepare humans for the second coming of the Son of man and the end of the world.

For first, the image of Jesus was captured in the month of march, in Agropoli, Italy, during sunset over the Tyrrhenian sea:

https://www.valuewalk.com/2019/03/picture-italy-jesus-christ-glowing-clouds-agropoli/

Next it was in the month of April, where His image was captured in midst of the flames of the burning Notre Dame cathedral in Paris, France:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8879991/notre-dame-fire-photos-faces-jesus-christ-flames/amp/?usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D

And thirdly it was in the month of May, where His image was captured in the city of San Salvador de Jujuy, Argentina:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1128275/Bible-news-Jesus-Christ-figure-cloud-Argentina-religion-latest/amp

Of course, this is not new with respect to the image of Jesus being captured or seen, but what's new is the frequency of it, for each of these three instances was covered by the most reliable news media of the world, to signify how glaringly different it is this time.

So it's obviously a sign that things are really hotting up, and that the countdown to the d-day is already upon us, and at the doors so that humans get ready and don't get caught unawares.

But do not be surprise if the signs or warnings are being scoffed at and mocked by those of the world, for Jesus saw that coming Himself, hence He said:

Luke 17:26-27 (KJV)

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

So let them mock and rubbish these warning signs as the people of the days of Noah did, until the flood came and destroyed them all, for it would only typical of them.

But do not be like such foolish ones, but as the wise people of Nineveh of whom it was said:

Jonah 3:5, 10 (KJV)

5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.

10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

For that's what makes such warnings and signs to be so worthwhile, even those as such who would be wise enough to heed them.

Hence a warning is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Baba419(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2019
Abeg is it only me that can't see Jesus in the fire?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Dafemich(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2019
Lord Jesus Christ please prepare me. Don't let me miss your second coming

3 Likes

Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Nobody: 6:38am On May 21, 2019
If Jesus was the one behind the Notre Dame Cathedral fire, I won't be surprised.

For this is a day and age when church buildings has now taken His place in the hearts of men.

So if He destroyed that Notre Dame cathedral which hailed as the most beautiful church building in the world, to send a message concerning what He thought of such buildings that are made with men's hands, it would be classic Jesus who said:

Mark 14:58 (KJV)

"...I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands." Mark 14:58 (KJV)

#deadchurchbuildings
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Nobody: 6:46am On May 22, 2019
The second coming is at the doors.
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 23, 2019
The Lord is coming back again
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 24, 2019
Don't be left behind
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by ChoiceK(f): 1:05pm On May 24, 2019
How are we sure that is really Jesus?
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by hopefulLandlord: 1:20pm On May 24, 2019
This thread is so dumb that I pray, for OP's sake, he's being sarcastic

7 Likes

Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by hahn(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
This thread is so dumb that I pray, for OP's sake, he's being sarcastic

I think say na only me see am

2 Likes

Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by hopefulLandlord: 2:28pm On May 24, 2019
Baba419:
carnal eyes cannot see him
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by OtemAtum: 2:43pm On May 24, 2019
Fictitious Jesus is coming back.

1 Like

Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 24, 2019
Luke 17:26-27 (KJV)

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Nobody: 6:43am On May 25, 2019
Let the world like and share their mockery of the truth like they did in the days of Noah until the flood came and destroyed everyone of them.
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Smallboy01: 10:37am On May 25, 2019
Baba419:

Not only you undecided
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Smallboy01: 10:40am On May 25, 2019
This doesn't make any sense at all?
It seems you only target the atheist why don't you focus on preaching the gospel and win souls!?... Even the atheist are better than you in convincing people undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 25, 2019
Smallboy01:
This doesn't make any sense at all?
It seems you only target the atheist why don't you focus on preaching the gospel and win souls!?... Even the atheist are better than you in convincing people undecided
From your comments here it's obvious that you are speaking out of utter ignorance, for if speaking about the second coming of Jesus is not preaching the gospel, then what is?

But that you could possibly make targeting the atheist out of it, shows the extent of the error in your judgment, and how it would only take the utterly foolish to be taken seriously.

Lol! The atheist are better than me at convincing people, and yet in the short while I've been here, I've been by my spiritual capacity able to convince at least one atheist to dump atheism for Christ.

And this is yet the prep stages, for the main event would soon commence, that would mark the end of atheism which would take place before the end of this year.

Hope you'd be here to give your own verdict on my prophecy then.

#theendofatheismisnigh grin
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 26, 2019
Soon!
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Nobody: 8:48am On May 27, 2019
It won't be long!
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 28, 2019
The King Is Coming Back
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Shepherd00: 10:30am On May 28, 2019
People pls don't take Jesusjnr seriously. He is an Apostate preaching anti-gospel. Here is what the Holy Spirit through Apst Paul says;

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

Which is not another; ~~~but there be some that trouble you,~~~ and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

~~But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.~~~

As we said before, so say I now again, ~~If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
~~~
Galatians 1:6-9

Jesus says we shd not believe people who say they saw Him anywhere, becos His coming shall be like Lightening in the sky, It can't be hidden. But, Jesusjnr is in Nairaland preaching lies.

Jesusjnr, Na small, we go catch you and expose you.

When Frosbel was here doing what you are doing now, we shd've called him out. But, I'm here and shall keep following after your lies.

Apostate.

1 Like

Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Nobody: 7:10am On May 29, 2019
Jesus second coming is on the cards.

Ignore this message to your peril.
Re: 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? by Nobody: 6:20am On May 30, 2019
The signs of the end times are getting overwhelming.

Ignore this warning to your peril.

(1) (Reply)

How Joshua Selman Made Me Lose My Girl / TB Joshua Will Soon Be Buried. See Burial Arrangement Pics As His Body Lies / Can We Escape Our Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.