Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media (87641 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Celebrityblog: 10:13pm On May 20, 2019
A secondary school boy has been hailed after a video of him restraining himself from beating up a secondary Schoolgirl who provoked him, emerged online.

In the video, the secondary school girl was seen pushing the boy and daring him to do his worst.

The boy warned her to stop daring him, but she refused and still pushed him again, the boy wanted to descend on her, but later restrained himself from doing that.

The way he handled the situation has earned him Praises from social media users. Some ladies even said they can't take what the guy took from the girl.

See reactions from people and watch the video after the cut....

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/secondary-school-girl-pushes-boy-dares.html?m=1

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Celebrityblog: 10:13pm On May 20, 2019
Watch the video HERE

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by SageMK: 10:56pm On May 20, 2019
Cool. This is the result of good home training.

Only a sissy would hit a lady due to verbal provocation.
And they do so because they witnessed it growing up.

Men spank their women in the oda room. If you know...

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by wike54(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2019
SageMK:

STFU

234 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kachi19: 11:25pm On May 20, 2019
I don't understand why it's okay for a girl to hurt a guy can someone explain please...

221 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by frbona: 11:37pm On May 20, 2019
wike54:

STFU
Say that to your pop
He should beat her up because you watched your parents do it while you grew up and so it feels okay to you.

The maggots in your brain

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by frbona: 11:37pm On May 20, 2019
kachi19:
I don't understand why it's okay for a girl to hurt a guy can someone explain please...
becos if you touch am now, you don kill am be dt
So kuku leave am

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Celebrityblog: 12:29am On May 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by ibkonekt(m): 1:07am On May 21, 2019
Nice ...but this is how we shouldn't train our daughters

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by hamid6249: 1:52am On May 21, 2019
You are also stupid for mentioning his parents
frbona:
Say that to your pop
He should beat her up because you watched your parents do it while you grew up and so it feels okay to you.

The maggots in your brain

208 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Harddiskng(m): 2:23am On May 21, 2019
kachi19:

Don’t mind some people with their double standards. Gender equality; if a man hits another man he has right to defend himself but if a woman hits him all his right evaporates grin

Well na only push she dey push am, If she had assaulted him first he had my full undiluted support to defend himself. Trust me that won’t be the last of her matter, girls like that don’t rest while they are ahead.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Preshy561(f): 3:41am On May 21, 2019
Correct Husband material. kiss kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 4:48am On May 21, 2019
SageMK:

Rubbish

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by KingLennon(m): 5:18am On May 21, 2019
This thing starts from a small age o grin. Any man that doesn't touch a woman when he is insulted by her has enormous self control and that man will live long grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 5:20am On May 21, 2019
If the BOY kill her now, the same people go talk RUBBISH, say how can a man beat up a Lady....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by x6blade(m): 5:42am On May 21, 2019
This is the part of domestic violence people don't see, when a man is trying to have peace of mind by walking away but the woman constantly pushes him to the edge then one day it gets too much and he slaps her ,she comes out to shout domestic violence and then
you see nonsense feminist come flying in like witches from all angles.

288 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by johnkey: 6:01am On May 21, 2019
I haven't and can't beat a lady but if a girl hits me in such a way that it hurts and people are around seeing as she hits me I go definitely land am one or two hot slaps to reset im brain.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Randy100: 6:03am On May 21, 2019
He will grow up to be another weak man.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Raalsalghul: 6:25am On May 21, 2019
SageMK:

Weak dude!

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:31am On May 21, 2019
Randy100:
He will grow up to be another weak man.

Sad truth bruv

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by mrNEMZY(m): 6:42am On May 21, 2019
That guy is a disgrace to men. That's how he will be forming a real man till a very violent lady will use a weapon on him.

If a lady does not want to be hit, why hit a man first?
I swear this generation is mad, see how they are making it sound right that a man doesn't defend himself against a lady.

Nonsense

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by BanevsJoker(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2019
Jamaicans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Khd95(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2019
Yet they are the weaker sexxx

They can provoke men,but men shouldn't hit them

This girl really need someone to install brain resetting slap on her head,she will keep pushing a lot of guys to a point of rage, until she go meet one agbaako,her eye go clear that day

Teach ur sons not to hit people not women, teach ur daughter not to provoke people not men cool

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by BareFacedLies(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2019
If you hit me girl I will hit you back!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Deepfeel(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2019
Las las that girl will fall in love with the guy smiley it once happened to me in secondary school

6 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Adasun(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2019
Deepfeel:
Las las that girl will fall in love with the guy smiley it once happened to me in secondary school
u knw da drill. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Deepfeel(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2019
Adasun:
u knw da drill. cheesy
Back is secondary school, one hot sunny afternoon we closed from school me and my friends were going home this girl with her friends were walking in front of us suddenly the dozen of books she was carrying fell from her hands scattered on the ground with her maths set, me and my friends we all laughed my friend even joked about it saying , na hunger dey worry this one, as we walked pass her, this girl parked all the books with anger she just bounced and hit me on my back, Kia I just laughed it off pretended like it was nothing, walked away, I approached her the next day to apologize telling her, I wasn't really the one that made that comment even though I laughed, she apologized too from there we became friends then to lovers

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Israellionel: 8:34am On May 21, 2019
Interestingly,
None Of The So-called Feminists Here On Nairaland Have Seen This Topic To Air Their Views.
cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kushercain: 9:35am On May 21, 2019
Honestly you niggas are sick.

Forget long talk, hitting a girl should be avoided, no matter the provocation!

Once you have this mindset that if you do me I do you, before you know it you'll find you have become an extreme wife beater.

Learn to walk away, it doesn't mean you're weak but means you have self control which would resonate in other areas of your life. Take it from a guy who grew up with annoying sisters.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Martinez39(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2019
You are a "real man," "a man with good home training" and "a gentleman man" to women when you become their mugu and give them free passes for their irresponsibility. Notice how none of the ladies, who commented, called out the useless girl for harassing the guy. Also, it comes as no surprise that simps, the disgrace of manhood, are also tagging along with the ladies to "enjoy" this news. Too sad to observe that today's world, simps and all ladies are teaming up to rip men off. Things like this happen because men give irresponsible women free passes.

Will pocohantas, Guest007, funmisticqueen, BigBashiru, cococandy, NwanyiAwkaetiti, amakavula and Co utterly condemn this girl? Let's see. grin

Below are nominees for simps/manginas of the month, like for the first, share for the second.

27 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) / Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.