Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media (87700 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by obianoooo: 4:55pm On May 21, 2019
Lol!! Self defence they call it.that's how one lady keeps getting me provoked at the office,even after shouting at her. with insult.

I guess she has an genda towards me probably seeing dat I get sacked for hitting her or maybe her love meter is pointing towards me.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by revolt(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2019
It's obvious the girl will best that dude black n blue.... he wasn't holding back nada. Shes stronger

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On May 21, 2019
Las Las the boy go fok am. If you know you know
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Sigala: 5:34pm On May 21, 2019
Self control, very important, very very important

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by kay29000(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2019
x6blade:
This is the part of domestic violence people don't see, when a man is trying to have peace of mind by walking away but the woman constantly pushes him to the edge then one day it gets too much and he slaps her ,she comes out to shout domestic violence and then
you see nonsense feminist come flying in like witches from all angles.

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by naijajobx: 5:39pm On May 21, 2019
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Pablonkor: 5:39pm On May 21, 2019
frbona:
becos if you touch am now, you don kill am be dt
So kuku leave am
Because Aunty Eve showed them a good example by hurting not just man, but man's entire race
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by jaksmillioniar: 5:41pm On May 21, 2019
I hate to beat woman but if any girl try dis with me I will beat hell out of her.if he Neva dicipline her she will do it again and think is right. na so dem go dey form gentleman till she stab and kill him. she deserve a beat

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by jaksmillioniar: 5:42pm On May 21, 2019
x6blade:
This is the part of domestic violence people don't see, when a man is trying to have peace of mind by walking away but the woman constantly pushes him to the edge then one day it gets too much and he slaps her ,she comes out to shout domestic violence and then
coco food don' redy come jump as parrot.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by fredoooooo: 5:42pm On May 21, 2019
johnkey:
I haven't and can't beat a lady but if a girl hits me in such a way that it hurts and people are around seeing as she hits me I go definitely land am one or two hot slaps to reset im brain.

God go bless you . One factory resets setting slap solve all the problem .. No need to beat or fight grin
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 21, 2019
When you grow up in a loving family, witness your dad treat ur mom with love, I doubt that man would turn out to be a woman beater.

Most women beaters grew up in dysfunctional homes angry

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Mizwisdom(f): 5:44pm On May 21, 2019
All I can say is 'next time girl hold a stick or something ' cheesy
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by deltateam: 5:44pm On May 21, 2019
SageMK:
Cool. This is the result of good home training.

Only a sissy would hit a lady due to verbal provocation.
And they do so because they witnessed it growing up.

Men spank their women in the oda room. If you know...

To me he left her due to stiff punishment imposed on fighters.

What if hitting her meant expulsion? How is he to explain it to his ailing parents who leave home very early to toil under the sun so he could have a better future?
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by fredoooooo: 5:44pm On May 21, 2019
x6blade:

No need to beat or hit her where it will show , a very good factory resets slap or a direct knuckle blow to the shoulder will do the job grin

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Toks2008(m): 5:44pm On May 21, 2019
So e for beat her before? Guys who beat ladies are beasts.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by deltateam: 5:45pm On May 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When you grow up in a loving family, witness your dad treat ur mom with love, I doubt that man would turn out to be a woman beater.

Most women beaters grew up in dysfunctional homes angry

Not really. Temperament also plays a part. Cholerics are known to have hot temper.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 21, 2019
This young man is a man.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Kennydoc(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2019
Harddiskng:

Don’t mind some people with their double standards. Gender equality; if a man hits another man he has right to defend himself but if a woman hits him all his right evaporates grin

Well na only push she dey push am, If she had assaulted him first he had my full undiluted support to defend himself. Trust me that won’t be the last of her matter, girls like that don’t rest while they are ahead.

Isn't pushing a form of physical assault?

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by LINTUNE(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2019
SageMK:

u are very stupid for this.. What if she threatened me with weapon, u expect me to watch her harm me, just like that. Don't worry God will bless u with a nagging violent woman, then u will have a rethink

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by asha01: 5:50pm On May 21, 2019
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by OALandAgents: 5:53pm On May 21, 2019
He may fancy her and she may also fancy him.
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by SoNature(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
Correct Husband material. kiss kiss

1000 yards
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by maigemuu: 5:53pm On May 21, 2019
God knows, if DAT babe b Bobrisky, I go whozz am
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by nextstep(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2019
Girls just dey carry dey do anyhow... no matter the country (is this Kingston, Jamaica? But it might well be Ibadan, Nigeria). We should also be training girls to stop being abusive. You don't have a right to an argument if the other party doesn't want to participate. If I was their teacher and saw this, she would be getting reprimanded/punished for verbal assault.

Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by alenwup(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2019
Is it a scene from a movie or an argument ensued among students and someone recorded to come and waste somebody's data?
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 21, 2019
deltateam:

Not really. Temperament also plays a part. Cholerics are known to have hot temper.
What of melancholic?
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by Herrmes: 5:57pm On May 21, 2019
Tallesty1:
Keep quiet.

Folks like you are the reason women think they can do anyhow and get away with. That guy is a human being first before being male. He should not be attacked physically or verbally. I am sure y'all would scream woman beater if the reverse was the case but here you're busy hailing someone who was attacked for not fighting off his attacker without telling the lady the dangers of hitting a man.

Okay, this one has self control so she did it and got away with it but how about the next guy? What if he kills her? Isn't it worrisome that people like you and the idiots hailing the guy have successfully singled out the male gender for abuse?

Get sense.

You say this to get approval from woman but one thing is, the likes and shares won't make any impact in your life but their attacks offline can kill you.
What would you do?
Re: Schoolgirl Pushes A Boy, Dares Him, His Reaction Got Him Hailed By Social Media by virago(f): 6:01pm On May 21, 2019
SageMK:

He wasn't even being a total gentleman , like once or twice he actually made a move to slap her

Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos)