Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Guide To Selling On Amazon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guide To Selling On Amazon (375 Views)

Mimi Logistics: Make Money Selling On Jumia & Konga From Anywhere in Nigeria / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Importation / Selling On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Selling On Amazon by okonri(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2019
I came across this video and felt that it might be helpful to Nigerians aspiring to sell on the world's largest online marketplace, AMAZON.
After watching the video and you have any question, ask here and I will endeavour to assist with answers from my experience.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32qjgdZtYj1xzlcoywjOnA

(1) (Reply)

Business Suggestion / Quality Waist Trainer / Flat Tummy Belt For Just 3k / Indonesia Begins Destroying Millions Of Eggs As Poultry Prices Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.