Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) (29428 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Timaya's Daughter, Grace's 3rd Birthday Party (Photos) / Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Amagite3(f): 6:39am On May 21, 2019
Singer Timaya's first daughter, Emma, is 7 years old today, May 21st, and his baby mama, Barbara, has take to Instagram to celebrate her.

Sharing adorable new photos of Emma, Barbara wrote;

"Happy birthday my first fruit. As i celebrate your birthday today, I pray that as each year unfolds, you will know God’s love!You will know and understand his purpose and plan for your life as you walk with Him throughout the days of your life!You will live long in good health and enormous wealth IJN .....Amen���

Another year has passed, and you grow more beautiful and grand each year.Can't stop thanking God for your life today and every day my angel on earth.�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Thank you so much for bringing joy to my life.A blessed and a very happy birthday to u my darling emama, my sunshine, my little angel.Mummy loves you so much but God loves you more♥️♥️♥️
"

Barbara has two daughters with Timaya, Emma and Grace. Timaya also has a son with his current girlfriend.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/timayas-baby-mama-celebrates-their-daughter-as-she-turns-7.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:56am On May 21, 2019
Fine pikin.. Happy birthday!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by delectablegyal(f): 6:56am On May 21, 2019
this child looks like a child slay queen. gorgeous girl. happy Birthday girl.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Gisters: 7:02am On May 21, 2019
Cute

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts
==> Watch Video Here
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2019
Very adorable cute girl with that ' je ne se qua' attitude of a natural diva already...

Timaya....keep watching your back bro...what goes around..lol

22 Likes

Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Pastor Hit Nak£d Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React Watch video => HERE
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2019
for being baby mama pikin I sinpatize with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 10:56am On May 21, 2019
She's extremely awesome.. Age on pretty

3 Likes

Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Folasayo123(f): 10:56am On May 21, 2019
Happy birthday baby girl ��
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by patfenda(m): 10:56am On May 21, 2019
timaya gene strong sha...cute,hbd gurl

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by emperorzillion: 10:56am On May 21, 2019
If u copy the link of the American based company in my profile personal text and paste it on ur browser, if u don't get your $25 and make money after u complete ur free registration in less than 5 minutes,

It's either u curse me or bless me.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by 2nqey: 10:56am On May 21, 2019
Could she be the IgberiMama one of Bayelsa?? tongue

Happy birthday Lil one.
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by BCD2much(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2019
Wow, looking just like the dad.
May u never become a baby mama like ur mom.
And may u never meet a baby daddy fan like ur dad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by blingxx(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2019
Timaya investment Give her 9 more years undecided we shall see
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2019
Cute girl.

Already looking model like.

May heaven grant you grace and mercy.

May you never become a baby mama but a strong career woman and a blessed wife.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On May 21, 2019
Adorable. Hbd
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by naturalwaves: 10:58am On May 21, 2019
How can you start making a child wear revealing outfits like the shorts and even posting such on social media? When she grows up, she will skin exposure as a normal thing because that was how she was taught. This is what you get when those that are still supposed to undergo tutelage start having children.
Happy birthday to the pretty girl.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2019
Nice
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2019
Nice ...
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Snow02: 10:59am On May 21, 2019
so go thick die anyway I'll wait
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2019
HBD baby girl

Mon enfant, ma baby girl
Voici venu le moment tant appréhendé
Où je dois te conduire, Bras dessus, bras dessous
A celui qui prendra ta main
Devant Dieu et devant les hommes
Ton prince charmant, A qui tu diras oui
Pour le meilleur et pour le pire
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2019
2nqey:
Could she be the IgberiMama one of Bayelsa?? tongue

Happy birthday Lil one.
more like Igberipikin one of Bayelsa grin
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Derinhenz: 11:02am On May 21, 2019
21-7=14

14+45=59

Their is still hope.
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:05am On May 21, 2019
Awwwwww kiss
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Meliian(f): 11:12am On May 21, 2019
Pity. ngadaAwo is already nursing paedophilic thoughts towards the poor child.
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by BlackfireX: 11:12am On May 21, 2019
Please who is tinaya?

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 11:15am On May 21, 2019
Meliian:
Pity. ngadaAwo is already nursing paedophilic thoughts towards the poor child.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy oam4j dominique
i dey my lane ooo this guy come dey find my trouble

Same person as Melian Meliaen etc
Re: Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) by Deltatoto: 11:24am On May 21, 2019
Amagite3:
Singer Timaya's first daughter, Emma, is 7 years old today, May 21st, and his baby mama, Barbara, has take to Instagram to celebrate her.

Sharing adorable new photos of Emma, Barbara wrote;

"Happy birthday my first fruit. As i celebrate your birthday today, I pray that as each year unfolds, you will know God’s love!You will know and understand his purpose and plan for your life as you walk with Him throughout the days of your life!You will live long in good health and enormous wealth IJN .....Amen���

Another year has passed, and you grow more beautiful and grand each year.Can't stop thanking God for your life today and every day my angel on earth.�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Thank you so much for bringing joy to my life.A blessed and a very happy birthday to u my darling emama, my sunshine, my little angel.Mummy loves you so much but God loves you more♥️♥️♥️
"

Barbara has two daughters with Timaya, Emma and Grace. Timaya also has a son with his current girlfriend.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/timayas-baby-mama-celebrates-their-daughter-as-she-turns-7.html

just the tip of my penic in her vagina I’m ok.kai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Replies Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo / Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.