Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) (29433 Views)

Ex BBN Housemate Tboss Smiles As She Was Pictured With Uti Nwachukwu / Tboss Pictured With Uti Nwachukwu In A Loveup Photo / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by onthehill: 5:55am On Oct 26, 2021
Big Brother Naija season 6 winner, Whitemoney met with Uti Nwachukwu, winner of Big Brother Africa, IgbereTV reports.

Uti Nwachukwu shared the photos of their meeting on his Instagram handle with the caption;

"TWO KINGS
BBA BBN @whitemoney__"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVdq5LhtZ_S/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by Tony5050(m): 5:57am On Oct 26, 2021
Levels and doings....

Btw uti didn't supported ego ocha fully while in the house...it is just a game anyway.

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research, Assignment, project, etc...

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by MRDEE01: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by Russianlord101(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2021
This whitemoney fit be gay

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by Peace081: 6:23am On Oct 26, 2021
But on a serious note, Whitemoney needs to sit down n eat his money..
He too waka

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by Kunlelee: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2021
This whitemoney tour ehn. Hope he is considering his health.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Isn't this shit called bbn over? What's with all this nonsense gossips about them for. Why are the mods choking us with bbn gossips angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by temitope27(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2021
Uti my man, but this whitemoney guy na shit

4 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 7:46am On Oct 26, 2021
White money don rush buy iphone 13,, how many seconds 30million dey take finish? Invest my brother iphone 44 still dey come.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2021
Uti will be doing eye kulekule like say him na GAYbriel.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2021
delzbaba:
White money don rush buy iphone 13,, how many seconds 30million dey take finish? Invest my brother iphone 44 still dey come.

Hahahahahaha grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by CHANNELStv2020: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2021
temitope27:
Uti my man, but this whitemoney guy na shit

Cus u are, doesnt mean others are.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by SensualMan1(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2021
White money meets a gayy azz boy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by Newerakings(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Great
Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by PavillionEnergy: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2021
shocked

I wonder how a man with a deek that vibrates and reacts to sensations will choose a fellow man's black and strong yansh over a woman's soft and fleshy body.

The sensation you get when your long black rod is parting the red sea and dividing the walls of the kpekus into a missionary journey is second to none. You feel it in your brain when the walls of the kpekus tightly grips your deek while releasing some slimy and wet fluids to lubricate the friction.

Yet, some GAYbriels will choose their fellow man who has nothing to offer.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Abi 2 gAYs grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Peace081:
But on a serious note, Whitemoney needs to sit down n eat his money..
He too waka

Please allow him to network in peace because he knows that the fame is just for one year or so. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Whitemoney meets
Whitemoney meets

We need to read more of
Whitemoney signs
Whitemoney signs

Endorsements deals mehn!

He should be more particular about making more money with his newly found stardom cos before we know it another BBN season is here to churn out new winners.

. My signature!

5 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2021
cheesy
delzbaba:

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by Henix(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Birds of a feather
Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2021
cheesy
Charmingrascal:
Uti will be doing eye kulekule like say him na GAYbriel.

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by computer0810(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2021
Seems white money won only to be meeting ppl up and down.........on another note who is uti again pls

Whoever is posting all dis rubbish here is mad

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by reubenobi(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2021
Russianlord101:
This whitemoney fit be gay
See how you judge someone.. nawa for your kinds!

7 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by Gabe427: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2021
No alumni
Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by Omeleyi: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Guy be kiaful, i don talk my own
Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by benuejosh: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2021
And how has that stopped the killings by IPOB in the South East and Bandits from Mali in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) by Righthussle: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2021
So , beans price don come down ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill, AY Comedian, Others Celebrate Alexreports Wife As She Marks Birthday / Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo / Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.