Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

How Can I Change My Gtbank Registered Phone Number - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can I Change My Gtbank Registered Phone Number (2556 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Not Supporting Gtbank App (pix) / Phone Number Verification service for Offerup,Upwork, Fiverr, EBay, Amazon / Paypal Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change My Gtbank Registered Phone Number by olowofariwo(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2019
hello! i'm in dire need to change my gtbank registered phone number, is it possible to do it on my phone, thank you.
Re: How Can I Change My Gtbank Registered Phone Number by onecornerboy(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2019
Go to the closest branch near you meet their customer care and they will put you through
Re: How Can I Change My Gtbank Registered Phone Number by Godisallgood: 9:14am On May 21, 2019
olowofariwo:
hello! i'm in dire need to change my gtbank registered phone number, is it possible to do it on my phone, thank you.
The best and easiest way is to use internet banking not mobile app and the menu list is there to do everything u want

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change My Gtbank Registered Phone Number by nifemi25(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2019
Easy step to to add a new number to your GTB account. When you wake up in the morning. Firstly say your prayer, take your bath, brush your teeth. Cream your body. Make sure iron your cloth properly. I repeat make sure you iron your cloth properly. Then stand at the gate of your house if you have one. Then bring out your phone. Download uber app and register. Then request for a car that will take you to and GTB. Make sure you sit at the owners corner. When you get to the bank. Alight from the car gallantry... . Now that you are in the bank premises. You will see someone putting on security cloth. Please greet him with respect cos he is someone's daddy and husband. Now ask him for customer care desk. After it has been shown to you. Go straight to there and sit down with confidence.... You can request for a cup of tea before you the discussion... Now you can tell her you wanted to change your mobile number on your account..... Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change My Gtbank Registered Phone Number by olowofariwo(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2019
someone said i can use atm machine, am afraid of queue at the bank premises
Re: How Can I Change My Gtbank Registered Phone Number by aldotun(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2019
olowofariwo:
someone said i can use atm machine, am afraid of queue at the bank premises
yes you can change it at the atm machine
Re: How Can I Change My Gtbank Registered Phone Number by olowofariwo(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2019
how?
Re: How Can I Change My Gtbank Registered Phone Number by Abrahamdgreat(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2019
olowofariwo:
how?
The option is there just insert it and look at all the options... It takes 3 weeks to reflect though

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S23 Ultra 256gb 610k / Bt980 Sun Visor Car Bluetooth Hands-free Calling Bluetooth Car Kit 4 Sale / SOLD...⏳⏰ Philips 43 Inches 4k Ultra Hd Slim Led Smart Tv❗❗❗ ✔️... Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.