Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Paypal Gtbank - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Paypal Gtbank (6489 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Not Supporting Gtbank App (pix) / How Can I Change My Gtbank Registered Phone Number / How To Withdraw Money From ATM Without Card – Using USSD, Gtbank 737 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Gtbank by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2020
so i created a PayPal account tried adding my GTB naira master card but it kept rejecting it anyone ever had the same issue?

if yes please how can one resolve that
Re: Paypal Gtbank by 365naira: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2020
I think that card may not be activated for online transaction, so u will need to get to GTBank to diagnose d problem by complaints.
Re: Paypal Gtbank by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2020
365naira:
I think that card may not be activated for online transaction, so u will need to get to GTBank to diagnose d problem by complaints.
okay tho that's what I usually use for online transactions and it works perfectly fine until trying it on PayPal
Re: Paypal Gtbank by dprpikin: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2020
wizflame:
okay tho that's what I usually use for online transactions and it works perfectly fine until trying it on PayPal

The same thing happened to me, but I waited for some hours and tried it, then it worked. My card is not Gt, though.
Re: Paypal Gtbank by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
dprpikin:

The same thing happened to me, but I waited for some hours and tried it, then it worked. My card is not Gt, though.
alright thanks man
Re: Paypal Gtbank by united4men: 1:44am On Jul 15, 2020
dprpikin:

Was it a regular Nigerian mastercard?
Re: Paypal Gtbank by dprpikin: 3:39am On Jul 15, 2020
united4men:

Was it a regular Nigerian mastercard?
Yes, First bank's.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Gtbank by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2020
dprpikin:

Yes, First bank's.
okay i think I will open an account with first bank mainly for this.

but do you withdraw directly from the PayPal to your account too? or you sell it to a 3rd party site
Re: Paypal Gtbank by Bignuell(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
I'd advice you go for the uba africa card. You can apply for the naira or dollars. Anyone you prefer.
Re: Paypal Gtbank by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bignuell:
I'd advice you go for the uba africa card. You can apply for the naira or dollars. Anyone you prefer.
Don't! I repeat, don't get a UBA Africard. Their exchange rate is horrible. When you use it online, they charge #480 to $1 and when money enter, they pay you at #360 to $1

Though, it's the UBA Africard I used for my PayPal
Re: Paypal Gtbank by bizgenius1: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
fados4sure:

Don't! I repeat, don't get a UBA Africard. Their exchange rate is horrible. When you use it online, they charge #480 to $1 and when money enter, they pay you at #360 to $1

Though, it's the UBA Africard I used for my PayPal

380 u mean? There's no way u will be paid 360
Re: Paypal Gtbank by bizgenius1: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bignuell:

Have u used their dollar card before
Re: Paypal Gtbank by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
bizgenius1:

380 u mean? There's no way u will be paid 360
Oga! I use the card almost every time and they charge #480 to $1 when using it to deposit to brokage account and pay you #360 to $1 when I use it to receive money.

Stay away from UBA Africard (PREPAID VISA CARD)
Re: Paypal Gtbank by bizgenius1: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
fados4sure:

Oga! I use the card almost every time and they charge #480 to $1 when using it to deposit to brokage account and pay you #360 to $1 when I use it to receive money.

Stay away from UBA Africard (PREPAID VISA CARD)

They paid me 381 via PayPal on Sunday
Re: Paypal Gtbank by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
bizgenius1:

They paid me 381 via PayPal on Sunday
Which PayPay? Do Nigeria PayPal receive money?
Re: Paypal Gtbank by Bignuell(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
bizgenius1:

Have u used their dollar card before
I've not. A friend of mind did it with the africard.
Re: Paypal Gtbank by bizgenius1: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bignuell:
I've not. A friend of mind did it with the africard.

Ok I jus collected mine and looking for a way to fund it..can u pls help me ask your friend how he withdraws from it? Was told over the counter withdrawal is prohibited..pls help me inquire from.him how he withdraws funds from the card

Thanks
Re: Paypal Gtbank by Bignuell(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
bizgenius1:

Ok I jus collected mine and looking for a way to fund it..can u pls help me ask your friend how he withdraws from it? Was told over the counter withdrawal is prohibited..pls help me inquire from.him how he withdraws funds from the card

Thanks
First question, is it the dollar or naira card you collected?. Withdrawal is prohibited? I don't know why they'll say that. Just go to withdrawal from your paypal and withdraw to the card direct. It'll be processed and paid in. If it is naira, it will be converted to naira and if it is dollar it'll be the same except some little charges
Re: Paypal Gtbank by bizgenius1: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bignuell:
First question, is it the dollar or naira card you collected?. Withdrawal is prohibited? I don't know why they'll say that. Just go to withdrawal from your paypal and withdraw to the card direct. It'll be processed and paid in. If it is naira, it will be converted to naira and if it is dollar it'll be the same except some little charges

I jus collected the dollar card and withdrawing from PayPal to it is no issue but u see withdrawing from the card is the main issue
Re: Paypal Gtbank by dprpikin: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
wizflame:
okay i think I will open an account with first bank mainly for this.

but do you withdraw directly from the PayPal to your account too? or you sell it to a 3rd party site

I just opened it. I haven't done transaction with it.
Re: Paypal Gtbank by Bignuell(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
bizgenius1:

I jus collected the dollar card and withdrawing from PayPal to it is no issue but u see withdrawing from the card is the main issue
Since its not connected to a bank account then you withdraw via atm.
Re: Paypal Gtbank by bizgenius1: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bignuell:
Since its not connected to a bank account then you withdraw via atm.

ATM won't disburse dollars if they will the fees will be to much best is to load it via neteller or use it to shop
Re: Paypal Gtbank by Bignuell(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
bizgenius1:

ATM won't disburse dollars if they will the fees will be to much best is to load it via neteller or use it to shop
Yes. But you can still check the dollar to naira conversion via the atm to know if it is something you can handle.

2 Likes

Re: Paypal Gtbank by bizgenius1: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bignuell:
Yes. But you can still check the dollar to naira conversion via the atm to know if it is something you can handle.

Oh will.jt have converted it for u or it will show in the dollar format and at what rate did it convert for you last
Re: Paypal Gtbank by Bignuell(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2020
bizgenius1:

Oh will.jt have converted it for u or it will show in the dollar format and at what rate did it convert for you last
It will show you the equivalent in naira if yoy use a naira atm.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Gtbank by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2020
bizgenius1:

Follow this step to withdraw your dollar; login to your Visa Prepaid Card at Gtpsecurecard dot com and convert to your UBA account or go to Bereau de Change and tell then you want to transfer dollar to them and they in turn will pay you in Naira.

Note that you can transfer from you Visa Prepaid Card through the online card account.
Re: Paypal Gtbank by bizgenius1: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
fados4sure:

Follow this step to withdraw your dollar; login to your Visa Prepaid Card at Gtpsecurecard dot com and convert to your UBA account or go to Bereau de Change and tell then you want to transfer dollar to them and they in turn will pay you in Naira.

Note that you can transfer from you Visa Prepaid Card through the online card account.

Oh really bureau the change? Does it mean I can transfer the funds to a dorm account?

Have your tried all of the above options before?

Thanks smiley
Re: Paypal Gtbank by Bignuell(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
fados4sure:

I've not tried this method sha. @OP try first and give us reply.

2 Likes

Re: Paypal Gtbank by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
dprpikin:

I just opened it. I haven't done transaction with it.
alright thanks
Re: Paypal Gtbank by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bignuell:
I've not tried this method sha. @OP try first and give us reply.
alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

LG V10, V20 V30+ V40,LG.G5, G6,G7,G8 duos n single / Clean Uk-used Laptops For Sale Wit Waranty. You Are A Click Away. Click N Choose / Bella Must Up Breast Enlargement Cream and Breast Pump For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.