Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub (3265 Views)

Jamb Change Of Course/institution For 2024/2025 Session / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2019
OneKinGuy:
please has the change really started? Some people are having problem where as they can pay for the change but they can't actually change

Yes, it has. Change of course and uploading of O'level result.
If you have someone who needs to do any of them, let them know.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by shefflaw(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2019
pls can i do dis on my laptop with internet or i go to cafe cz my sis wants to do the changing of instuitution. if yes, whats the process?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2019
shefflaw:
pls can i do dis on my laptop with internet or i go to cafe cz my sis wants to do the changing of instuitution. if yes, whats the process?

Thanks for your question, shefflaw. Please refer to the post below:

OkekeChristian:

yes you do. You will need to be thumbprinted at the cbt centre, but you can make the payment anywhere.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OneKinGuy(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2019
OkekeChristian:

Yes, it has. Change of course and uploading of O'level result.
If you have someone who needs to do any of them, let them know.
Do u do the change of course, If yes, Can I see the updated print out slip you have don't. (you can cover candidates vital info.)
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2019
OneKinGuy:

Do u do the change of course, If yes, Can I see the updated print out slip you have don't. (you can cover candidates vital info.)

To what end?

So that you will believe me? cool

If you have any CBT centre around you, go there and confirm for yourself. If you are in Awka, Anambra state, call me and I will give you directions.

Otherwise, I don't have time to be snapping and uploading with all the work I have. It's not as if I can't use graphics software to mock up a look alike, print, and snap.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by dolam: 11:01am On May 30, 2019
Please I have paid for the changing of course but the button wasn't accessible
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OneKinGuy(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2019
OkekeChristian:

To what end?

So that you will believe me? cool

If you have any CBT centre around you, go there and confirm for yourself. If you are in Awka, Anambra state, call me and I will give you directions.

Otherwise, I don't have time to be snapping and uploading with all the work I have. It's not as if I can't use graphics software to mock up a look alike, print, and snap.
dolam:
This is what am talking about. People are able to pay but they can't do the change.

I believe you don't work in the cbt center. So whatever you must be doing to change course/institution for people, Other people can also be able to do it. Now I ask for a screenshot of the updated slip (something that won't even take upto a minute and it will look like the screenshot below)
I hope you get my point.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2019
OneKinGuy:

I believe you don't work in the cbt center.

That line is where you got it twisted. And yes, I understand everything you have been trying to say.

I still say it - the only way to do change of course/institution at this time is from the CBT centre. You can make payments by yourself, but you should go to the CBT centre to thumbprint.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OneKinGuy(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2019
OkekeChristian:

That line is where you got it twisted. And yes, I understand everything you have been trying to say.

I still say it - the only way to do change of course/institution at this time is from the CBT centre. You can make payments by yourself, but you should go to the CBT centre to thumbprint.
brother, The thing is this. Many people are saying they have done the change. Once I asked them for the updated printout, They stant sending me another thing (check screenshot below).
I leave in kind of rural area and the nearest cbt center is in the city and it will cost me much going and coming back only to get disappointed. I just want to be sure it has started that's why I asked for printout slip to see.

Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by Olafame(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2019
I had 277 in jamb...am i good to go for UNILAG business administration? Or i need to change school?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2019
Olafame:
I had 277 in jamb...am i good to go for UNILAG business administration? Or i need to change school?

This is good enough, all things being equal.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by dolam: 2:59pm On May 31, 2019
OkekeChristian:

How much will they charge
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by shefflaw(m): 5:53am On Jun 01, 2019
OkekeChristian:

Thanks for your question, shefflaw. Please refer to the post below:
ok, thanks
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2019
dolam:

How much will they charge

Anything between N3,000 - N3,500
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by dolam: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2019
OkekeChristian:

Anything between N3,000 - N3,500

But I have paid the #2500 meant to be paid
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2019
dolam:

But I have paid the #2500 meant to be paid

Then you will pay only the service charge required by the person rendering the service.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2019
OneKinGuy:

brother, The thing is this. Many people are saying they have done the change. Once I asked them for the updated printout, They stant sending me another thing (check screenshot below).
I leave in kind of rural area and the nearest cbt center is in the city and it will cost me much going and coming back only to get disappointed. I just want to be sure it has started that's why I asked for printout slip to see.

You can complete the CoC now.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by oregan(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
dolam:
Having same issue here
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by cyberguy72(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
oregan:

Having same issue here
Where is your location
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OneKinGuy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
OkekeChristian:

You can complete the CoC now.
Wow, someone also told me this morning. Will do that soon. Thanks.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by Suspect33(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
OkekeChristian:

That would be a risky venture, @Nickcheez; last year, the cutoff for Business Admin aspirants was 210. It would be unwise to think that it would go as low as 180 or 190 this year.
Why not change to a poly, or choose a course in their faculty of social sciences or education?
Business Education has a cutoff of 180, you know, and I can give you a 90% assurance you would get admission if you toe that line.
sir, greetings, which of banking & finance and accounting is more broad and offers better job opportunities, I've heard that a b& finance graduate can work as an accountant, would love to hear from you
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by Mexyz(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Suspect33:
sir, greetings, which of banking & finance and accounting is more broad and offers better job opportunities, I've heard that a b& finance graduate can work as an accountant, would love to hear from you
You can work as an accountant if you're trained in that line. I studied B&F also and currently working with an Audit firm.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by Mexyz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
Can I do this for my brother by myself or he must go to an accredited centre to do it?
Can't even locate where I can do it on Jamb's site.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by oregan(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
cyberguy72:
Where is your location
Ogun state man
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by cyberguy72(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2019
oregan:

Ogun state man
Go to any cybercafe near you, they should be able to do it for you now.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by oregan(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2019
cyberguy72:
Go to any cybercafe near you, they should be able to do it for you now.
Thanks man. I just made the change on my pc now
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by OkekeChristian(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Suspect33:

I think that banking and finance is broader, even though their work depends on input from the accountants.
See it this way, the accountants are in charge of keeping records of cash and asset inflows and outflows for the company, while the financial analysts would collate reports from the accountant and use it to make decisions on company purchases and et cetera.

Both careers are closely related, receive close amount of money as salary.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by Suspect33(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
OkekeChristian:

I think that banking and finance is broader, even though their work depends on input from the accountants.
See it this way, the accountants are in charge of keeping records of cash and asset inflows and outflows for the company, while the financial analysts would collate reports from the accountant and use it to make decisions on company purchases and et cetera.

Both careers are closely related, receive close amount of money as salary.
thanks
Re: JAMB Change Of Course/institution Service (nationwide) - Our Shop ICT Hub by happykidArotiba(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
please when is the stuff closing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her / Queen Elizabeth School And Mount Carmel College,ilorin / POSTPONEMENT OF THE SECOND CHOICE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.