Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) (38032 Views)

Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Donlamzy(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2019
About 5 students were involved in a motor accident along Aroje road, Ogbomoso.

They include: Hon. Yusluv 400L, Yunus 500L , Mayor Timmy [Graduating class], Young prof 400L [Dead on the spot], Dr. Sleem 400L [Dead on the spot].
2 of the students which include Seun [ young prof] and Dr. Sleem are said to die on the spot while Yunus is still in a state of comma in the hospital and the 2 other remaining students are receiving treatments at the hospital.

It was gathered that the accident occurred in front of Bovas filling station.

LAUTECH mourns students who died in accident.
The Vice- Chancellor, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, Professor Michael Olufisayo Ologunde, has described as devastating, the death of some students of the Institution in an early morning auto accident around Aroje area of the city.
Prof. Ologunde who was personally involved in efforts at recovering the remains of the dead students, prayed that the Lord repose their souls and grant their parents and the entire University community the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
He has also directed that the University ambulance be deployed to the scene to convey their remains, ordering functionaries to abandon whatever other duties to ensure that the corpses are recovered for necessary steps ahead of their burial.

Source: https://www.lautechportal.com/2019/05/breaking-lautech-students-involve-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Donlamzy(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2019
Mods should please help move this to the front page, RIP to the dead, May the Lord grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss
Last posts from Young prof before he met his death

seun, mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 21, 2019
Eeya, rest in peace guys..
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by LuciferQuran: 2:45pm On May 21, 2019
Definitely Naira Marley's colleagues.

Abeg, can that car still be salvaged?
That's the most important thing here.

*spits angry

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by KingAzubuike(f): 2:45pm On May 21, 2019
Some of these young boys go dey drive like say na need for speed or GTA until one day kasala finally burst. To think these ones even took their father's car to come and flaunt in the school is even more ridiculous. Small boys wey never grow hair for prick dey handle steering

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Donlamzy(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2019
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry

I pray you don't experience such, they are humans too, son to their mother and father, brother to their siblings, friends to many, and even respected well in the Lautech community.. don't just type, think!

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by loveli2uall: 3:55pm On May 21, 2019
Rip
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by henryadex(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2019
This year you will die untimely death

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Toyosimuyiwa: 3:58pm On May 21, 2019
Really! some people are just mean, and make sultry statements....*eew

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 21, 2019
rip
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Unconquerable: 3:58pm On May 21, 2019
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry
You are an idiot for being so heartless.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Bustincole(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2019
Too bad, so sad

RIP to the Dead
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Umartins1(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2019
RIP to the dead.
Please, help me subscribe to my Youtube channel with the link below. I am the one posting most of the lyrics videos you see on NL front page. Please, I need 1k subscribers to be approved and time is running out. Still on 800+

www.youtube.com/snitrammedia
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by ExAngel007(f): 4:00pm On May 21, 2019
I think there is a jinx when someone writes about death,

It happens to my younger sister. She wrote about death on her Facebook wall and three days after she died in an auto crash...

I wept for so many weeks...
so painful....

14 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2019
Sad
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 21, 2019
Christian48125:
[sup][/sup]
Are you unfortunate right now?

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by manmoraskk: 4:03pm On May 21, 2019
Been a while I heard good news about LAUTECH
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2019
Accident my foot!...d baba must have warned them before now but they wouldn't listen!...but end up blaminq innocent accident...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by shayubobo: 4:05pm On May 21, 2019
Seems one of them knows what is coming with the tribute he has been writing on his status.....i doubt the source of the money is clean. The baba might have been hinting him that his days are numbered

8 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by enshi(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2019
If you are reading this, you will live long

Hit like to confirm..

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by timsbee(f): 4:06pm On May 21, 2019
Its as if he knows.... Rest on brother. Truly they will soon forget.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by JobNowNowNg: 4:06pm On May 21, 2019
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Edyice: 4:06pm On May 21, 2019
Driving is sweet but concentration matters a lot , not to talk of individuals that doesn't with less abilities in driving..

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2019
Lautech....

The house of ritualist in disguise of yahoo boys

Who knows if what I am thinking is true

If u know u know

8 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by VivaLaFrans: 4:07pm On May 21, 2019
Smile, be humble and chop life to the fullest because you have just one life.. That is the definition of life to people... some even say if they die, they die as legends... Lol... like in the movies... who cares about earthly legends... After death we will discover that existence is all about bowing down to the creator...

13 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by etoman1(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2019
Ppl should be mindful of what they write. Especially about death
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by makeitijn: 4:09pm On May 21, 2019
I think they collectively committed suicide.
They deliberately drove that thier car under that truck.
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by columbus007(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2019
Seems they have been involved if you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by DaV8King(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2019
Why do you do this to your dear father?

Wreck his car and kill yourself join all to impress some useless farm inplements

RIP brothers

And for those of us still here, life no get photocopy o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / Waec 2012/2013 : Yet Another Mass Failure Recorded- Here Is The ... / Ghanaian Student Dies On Stage During Dance Performance (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.