Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) (38045 Views)

Ekiti University Expels 2 Students Over Bullying / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by adeswagsdmj(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2019
Azeez Ayobami Usman p.c Dr sleem would miss you Brother
National Image National Liberty Vanguard ‘18

Oluwaseyi Emmanuel p.c Sen. Young prof.

They were both Gallant and articulate Comrades who have given their all for a better Lautech...

Can’t believe my brothers are gone,their future was stamped for greatness
Lord why this...

Pray for Comrade Lord Salawudeen Yunusa he is still in critical condition...
Others are okay and stable
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Jarus(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2019
ExAngel007:
I think there is a jinx when someone writes about death,

It happens to my younger sister. She wrote about death on her Facebook wall and three days after she died in an auto crash...

I wept for so many weeks...
so painful....

I dont think so.

We all talk about death at least once in a week. You will always see something pertaining to death in the post of almost anyone in the past 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Dammykrone(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2019
sad
LuciferQuran:
Definitely Naira Marley's colleagues.

Abeg, can that car still be salvaged?
That's the most important thing here.

*spits angry
Before You Type, Think! These Guys Are Humans And Very Well Respected In The Entire LAUTECH Community.

N.B: Dr Sleem Is Graduate Of Biochemistry And A Corper. cry
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry
Before You Type, Think! These Guys Are Humans And Very Well Respected In The Entire LAUTECH Community.

N.B: Dr Sleem Is Graduate Of Biochemistry And A Corper.
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Dammykrone(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2019
sad Today Is One Of The Sadest Day In The History Of LAUTECH.

#Black_Tuesday
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Dammykrone(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2019
adeswagsdmj:
Azeez Ayobami Usman p.c Dr sleem would miss you Brother
National Image National Liberty Vanguard ‘18

Oluwaseyi Emmanuel p.c Sen. Young prof.

They were both Gallant and articulate Comrades who have given their all for a better Lautech...

Can’t believe my brothers are gone,their future was stamped for greatness
Lord why this...

Pray for Comrade Lord Salawudeen Yunusa he is still in critical condition...
Others are okay and stable
How Abov Com. Yusluv?
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by mclorenzo(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2019
henryadex:
This year you will die untimely death

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 21, 2019
Ask yourself after death what next?

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

You will give account of your life on earth.

God wants you to live and not die hence he offered eternal life through Jesus Christ for you so you do not perish.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Believe on Jesus to save you from your sins today!

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by nepapole(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2019
ExAngel007:
I think there is a jinx when someone writes about death,

It happens to my younger sister. She wrote about death on her Facebook wall and three days after she died in an auto crash...

I wept for so many weeks...
so painful....
Sorry bout ur sister but i think its just coincidence. I have written about death many times too on my status and here i am quoting you.
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by iameniola: 6:15pm On May 21, 2019
Rip to them

But this ones eat and chop life already,

We went to that school to can't afford those things they have on them that year.
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by greypencils: 6:24pm On May 21, 2019
If they were Yahoo boys, No RIP from me

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Hoodbilonia: 6:36pm On May 21, 2019
Lautech r yahoo plus boys
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by boluwaji191(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by queenitee(f): 7:00pm On May 21, 2019
makeitijn:
I think they collectively committed suicide.
They deliberately drove that thier car under that truck.

The way you people are just saying things you ain't sure about is annoying me.

None of the two were the driver of the car self. Please and please if you have nothing reasonable to say, just read and pass. 6 people were in a car and the 6 of them would just have the mindset to commit suicide?
Please just read and pass abeg.

And the way you people think every guy in Lautech is a ritualist is somehow honestly. Not everyone in Lautech is a ritualist please

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by babalolaabayo(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2019
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry

Is it a must you display your stupidity here.... I wonder when people like you will receive sense....seeing something like this and the next thing you alter is pure nonsense shows your level of stupidity
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Solomon14418: 7:30pm On May 21, 2019
May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by luluman: 9:30pm On May 21, 2019
LuciferQuran:
Abeg, can that car still be salvaged? That's the most important thing here.

*spits angry
Ahh!

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by akin9ja78(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
Smile, be humble and chop life to the fullest because you have just one life.. That is the definition of life to people... some even say if they die, they die as legends... Lol... like in the movies... who cares about earthly legends... After death we will discover that existence is all about bowing down to the creator...

Eyin ti kuri ni?
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Leksidebolton(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2019
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry

Oloriburuku ' which one be NM Colleagues there ?
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by KoeChz(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Yahoo l'awon oremi

RIP boys sad
ur friends were in seventh heaven, they chop life small. Dr sleem could have make a good biochemist.

R. I . P
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:01am On May 22, 2019
henryadex:
This year you will die untimely death
I reject it
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:39am On May 22, 2019
Most Nigerians drive too fast for the conditions.

Aspire to arrive alive, if not for yourself but for your loved ones.
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by MasterSteps: 4:36am On May 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Some of these young boys go dey drive like say na need for speed or GTA until one day kasala finally burst. To think these ones even took their father's car to come and flaunt in the school is even more ridiculous. Small boys wey never grow hair for prick dey handle steering

A good number of LAUTECH boys have cars.

RIP to the deceased.

Check my signature if you want to learn how to dance.
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by ayanbaba2(m): 5:05am On May 22, 2019
MasterSteps:

A good number of LAUTECH boys have cars.

RIP to the deceased.

Check my signature if you want to learn how to dance.

watin do you?
a good number my foot!

it should be ' a good number of g-boys in lautech have cars'
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Dammykrone(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2019
ayanbaba2:

watin do you?
a good number my foot!

it should be ' a good number of g-boys in lautech have cars'

Stop Assuming And Just Saying Things. Guys Are In Lautech Making Legit Money And You're Here Blabbing
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by ayanbaba2(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2019
Dammykrone:
Stop Assuming And Just Saying Things. Guys Are In Lautech Making Legit Money And You're Here Blabbing

legit money from where? ogbomoso?

hope you are a ladokite like myself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by Dammykrone(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2019
ayanbaba2:

legit money from where? ogbomoso?

hope you are a ladokite like myself?
I Am. Even Though Most Of Them Are G-boys, There Still Few Who Make Money Legally
Re: LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) by selfwife(f): 4:35pm On May 23, 2019
I know this dr sleem, school finance isn't even easy. God why? I hope the parents can bear the loss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / Waec 2012/2013 : Yet Another Mass Failure Recorded- Here Is The ... / Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.