Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (972817 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

It’s an oil brand like Motul. Only available at their outlets. It’s what I use on my vehicles.
SCT mad filter and I use their engine oil too

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by EgunMogaji2: 12:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Bizzyliss:
SCT mad filter and I use their engine oil too

They're the only one that sells their stuff so I think it'll be hard for them to be fraudulent. I'm okay with their products.

A bonus for me is that they also host an auto fest in Ibadan yearly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by searchng4love: 1:23am On Sep 07, 2022
500 pages!
Greetings to kuntash, ziccoit, lingering, nakoks, gazzuzz radautoworks and everyone too numerous to mention

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chriswazo(m): 2:31am On Sep 07, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

They're the only one that sells their stuff so I think it'll be hard for them to be fraudulent. I'm okay with their products.

Boss, please I want to ask u here.
How much do u think it will cost me to RoRo with Grimaldi an Suv from USA to Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by EgunMogaji2: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2022
Chriswazo:

Boss, please I want to ask u here.
How much do u think it will cost me to RoRo with Grimaldi an Suv from USA to Lagos?

I’ve never done RoRo because I only ship out of Los Angeles and they only accept containers there.

I paid $2K to ship my GL in December.

Thanks.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Who needs W203 Red Top? Registered, AC in perfect condition, Leather seats, Engine and gear in Pristine condition, Arms and bushings new, painted with Sikkens Oven bake. Make me an offer ...LOL
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by BamBamK: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
nakoks:
Who needs W203 Red Top? Registered, AC in perfect condition, Leather seats, Engine and gear in Pristine condition, Arms and bushings new, painted with Sikkens Oven bake. Make me an offer ...LOL

The least you for do na to post Ur number... Abi how u want make them fit reach out to you?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Sofrosh(f): 6:21am On Sep 08, 2022
Please I need a loan of 40k please guys, I'm going to return it buy month.

Reason being that, I need it for an emergency eye operation to reduce the pressure on my eyes caused by Glaucoma. The plains is quite severe and is causing me headache on one side of my brain.

All necessary documents for verification is available, just so you know I'm not trying to scam anybody. I have exhausted all my money on medications and eyes and I will really appreciate whatever help you choose to render to me please.

I'm an old timer here but my main moniker has been banned. I live in Uyo, just incase anyone needs physical verification and all.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2022
BamBamK:

The least you for do na to post Ur number... Abi how u want make them fit reach out to you?
I thought its pictures you would ask of ? Anyways i can be reached here or through midoda
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by searchng4love: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2022
nakoks:

I thought its pictures you would ask of ? Anyways i can be reached here or through midoda
Pictures so we can gather to assess since ...
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Itsrm(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I’ve never done RoRo because I only ship out of Los Angeles and they only accept containers there.

I paid $2K to ship my GL in December.

Thanks.

Please do you have the contact of an AC technician in Ibadan that you can recommend?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2022
searchng4love:

Pictures so we can gather to assess since ...
I was waiting for you. Oga you know that ride better than everyone except Felicity.............put offer first
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

yes they sell their products themselves, I even use their coolant, brake pads, brake oil and many more

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mejai(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
To this thread and page..... A MASTERPIECE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by NewNigeriaMind: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
HeavenlyBang:

1. Just look for quality brake pads on the market. I've used Maxistop without issues.

2. Image attached

3. There's an MB filter. Bosch also makes. There's a guy that sells the Bosch one here, can't recall their moniker. Search.

4. Avoid water. Drive slowly in bad roads. Oil change every 6-8k miles at most with quality oil. Don't drive like an asshole, you'll look way cooler pulling up slowly.

5. Mercedes has trash AC performance for the most part. Unless you're low on refrigerant, leave it as it is.

Bro thanks for your response, please any idea where h can get the oil. I can’t seem to find in mobile stations in Lagos
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by BamBamK: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
nakoks:

Well, I'm not interested but potential buyers nko? Na why I be talk on their behalf
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by EgunMogaji2: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Please recommend a “bi-directional” OBD2 scanner for me on Amazon that’ll work out n Mercedes Benz GL450. Thanks.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ojeysky(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
NewNigeriaMind:
How where can I get Authentic Mobile 1 5w-30 for my 2013 c300 4matic.

Not the fake sold in Ladipo, I scanned the oil and this what I got

Gazzuz does have
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ojeysky(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

No they are not the only one....at least I know the manoil distributor sells with SCT filters as well
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by EgunMogaji2: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2022
ojeysky:

No they are not the only one....at least I know the manoil distributor sells with SCT filters as well

Read what I wrote and what you wrote then compare the two. Thanks.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ojeysky(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Do the same to mine and compare with your response. Have a good day/week
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by EgunMogaji2: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2022
ojeysky:

Though I can’t compel you to do so but I’ll ask you to stay clear of my posts and not quote me in the future. I certainly intend to do likewise.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ojeysky(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Though I can’t compel you to do so but I’ll ask you to stay clear of my posts and not quote me in the future. I certainly intend to do likewise.

Egunmogagi looks like you woke up from the wrong side of the bed...I hope to remember your moniker in future. Sorry for commenting initially
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2022
This vawulence is half done
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by EgunMogaji2: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Has anyone using GL series changed from airbags to regular suspension?

I’ll like to hear about your experience.

Thanks.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by searchng4love: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
ojeysky:

You're too arrogant. He's obviously referring to the lubricant.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
Has anyone using GL series changed from airbags to regular suspension?

I’ll like to hear about your experience.

Thanks.
Regular struts are more pocket forgiving, the airbags are expensive and may ‘give up’ on the treacherous roads of ours. The regular struts rides a bit firmer tho and are longer lasting.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ojeysky(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
searchng4love:

You're too arrogant. He's obviously referring to the lubricant.

You didn't see arrogance in below:

EgunMogaji2:

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by checkmatez: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Landmark page
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Billiebaba(m): 1:26am On Sep 14, 2022
Having serious electrical issues/ or AC issues with your Benz check this thread out.
https://www.nairaland.com/7331568/mercedes-c-class-2015-w205-faulty#116642955
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity001(m): 3:11am On Sep 16, 2022
nakoks:

I was waiting for you. Oga you know that ride better than everyone except Felicity.............put offer first

You wey never ready to sell cargrin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Durability: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Good morning people, I’m glad to be here
I need your opinion as regards using this benz C200 for E hailing. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.