Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment (48827 Views)

Accident Inside My Estate This Morning / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) / Sunday Esan, Dangote's Manager Had An Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment by lexotan(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2019
gypsey:
karma at work, all that Civilians he intimidated, murdered, brutalised and stole from. grin

More Wicked soldiers should follow.

In as much as I don't wish anyone dead,we are all going to die one day anyway....but some of all dis force men don't deserve to live...I am always happy if I see or hear dem die...they always think dey can intimidate a common man or civillian and treat dem with disdain. I just experience one not quite long,he thinks he can intimidate me because he is a millitary man,just av to let go to avoid further embarrasment....R.I.P. TO THE DEAD.
Re: Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment by dunsin125: 11:53pm On May 21, 2019
Mmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment by owila4luv(m): 3:00am On May 22, 2019
chai! this one felt like an American Movie crash scene
Re: Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment by crazycrypto710: 4:46am On May 22, 2019
Tieing loose ends, RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment by Nobody: 5:34am On May 22, 2019
Muttee:
A military officer, identified as Major A.N Efam, has lost his life, following an auto crash inside the Ojo military cantonment in Lagos.

The accident occurred in the early hours of Monday, May 20, 2019. One Major M.A Tombri was said to be driving out when Efam hit him from the rear and his car caught fire immediately.

However, before help could come, he was burnt beyond recognition. The fire was later extinguished and the corpse of Major Efam was retrieved.

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/Soldier-Burnt-To-Death-Following-An-Accident-Inside-Military-Cantonment.html
This story leaves more questions than answers.
In other news,the drug abuse/mental problem issues in Nigeria is now very alarming, judging from some of the comments I'm reading here.SMH
Re: Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment by legba1(m): 6:59am On May 22, 2019
hmnnn...how fast were they both travelling for that to happen..and does it mean there was no emergency intervention for him to have burn to death....theres more to the story

1 Like

Re: Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment by stica04(f): 7:03am On May 22, 2019
the ancestors are crying , a sign we hold Jesus tight in Jesus Christ we escape this type of calamity
Re: Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment by Nobody: 9:15am On May 22, 2019
lexotan:

In as much as I don't wish anyone dead,we are all going to die one day anyway....but some of all dis force men don't deserve to live...I am always happy if I see or hear dem die...they always think dey can intimidate a common man or civillian and treat dem with disdain. I just experience one not quite long,he thinks he can intimidate me because he is a millitary man,just av to let go to avoid further embarrasment....R.I.P. TO THE DEAD.
well.. you are a better person than i am.

I have no sympathy for any dead Nigerian soldier.
Re: Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment by delishpot: 9:17am On May 22, 2019
Una sure say no be murder arranged to look like accident?
Re: Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment by d33types: 9:58pm On May 22, 2019
BrokenCock:
but it's an accident. It wasn't planned, the ride was hit from the side too

No bro. Perfect hit job.Check out the thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/5202655/a.n-efam-army-major-burnt#78627724
Re: Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment by johnHerba(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment by johnHerba(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Russian Couple Found Dead After 12 Years In Their Car At Bottom Of River / Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air / Eko Boulevard Completed By Eko Atlantic City, Nigeria's 1st Eight Lane City Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.