Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Discover How To Earn N15,000 From #owambe Weddings. � - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Discover How To Earn N15,000 From #owambe Weddings. � (241 Views)

Easy N15,000 To Anyone That Can Do This. **closed** / Discover How To Become A Millionaire Publisher On Amazon (and Retire The Job) / We Will Prosecute And Deduct N90,000 From All Npower Volunteers That Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Earn N15,000 From #owambe Weddings. � by TieTiwanTiwa(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2019
Why join league of unemployed Graduates looking for job when you can create one for yourself?

Or are you a serving corper and confused about life after Nysc?

I started when I was an undergraduate so it doesn't disturb your studies

People want their weddings to be talk of the town and OUTSTANDING right?

I'll be teaching exclusively about the in and out of making mind blowing Accessories that I've learnt over 2 years in this biz which includes NECKTIE, BOWTIE, BOUTONNEIRE, POCKET SQUARES, BOUTONNEIRE, LAPEL, SUSPENDERS for weddings & other functions

Teachings will includes Practical Videos, Pictures, Ebooks, Assignments, where to get distinct fabrics & how to get your customers just within 7days on WHATSAPP

CHECK OUT more of our amazing Accessories on Instagram : @tietiwantiwa
Call & WhatsApp : +2348065856773

Re: Discover How To Earn N15,000 From #owambe Weddings. � by TieTiwanTiwa(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2019
More of our amazing Accessories

(1) (Reply)

Internship /job Vacancies / solatrust job VACANCY / Sports4all Global Synergy Limited Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.