Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip (28525 Views)

Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together / Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar / Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Wow In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by dachilino: 7:11pm On May 21, 2019
Tonto Dikeh and Halima Abubakar who once had a fight and reunited shortly after, have unfollowed each other on Instagram over an alleged gossip.Insiders familiar with their stand-off alleged that Tonto accused Halima of gossiping about her with proof. While Halima denied the allegation, Tonto decided to move on with Bobrisky.

Here are screenshots which confirmed that Tonto Dikeh and Halima Abubakar who were known BFFs, unfollowed each other on Instagram below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/21/tonto-dikeh-and-halima-abubakar-unfollow-each-other-over-an-alleged-gossip/

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by Olufela30: 7:24pm On May 21, 2019
So, should we give a fvvk ??

74 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by dachilino: 7:24pm On May 21, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by kolafolabi(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2019
Tonto needs to see a psychologist. I thought she gushed about Halima of being a good friend and best pal? Now to bobrisky, be careful of Tonto because she will clear you one day and that's the fact.

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by AngelicBeing: 8:35pm On May 21, 2019
I don't give a fvck neither does my lion below, both of them should buzz off cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by stefanweeks: 8:39pm On May 21, 2019
Halima should follow the 40 secs n1gga

Tonto go mad

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by luminouz(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2019
How is this news nitori olorun
Which kain yeye mod pushed this to FP

25 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by paparazzi1987(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2019
I just unfollowed both of them on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 21, 2019
OP you get time sha, searching person IG for another person undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by trendymarseey(f): 8:39pm On May 21, 2019
Hmmmmn
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by kokoye(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2019
Jobless people. You have that much time to be figuring out who's following who on social media?

Na wah o....to dey monitor pregnancy never do una?

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by bolafez(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by Brandonx(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2019
Why am i not surprised? It common amongst ladies .
When jealousy and envy find its way into their evil mind that's when they start gossiping, backstabbing and finally graduate into malice. But the oga patapata of it all is when they start using voodoo to fight each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by valves: 8:42pm On May 21, 2019
Please can we see quality news on the front page and not all these baseless stories ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by Teewhy2: 8:42pm On May 21, 2019
The two are adults and can decide or know if their friendship is a liability or not. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but
People get time oooh, wetin go cross person mind to check if one person and another person are friends or not on social media.

Do You have a supermarket, shop and spend much on electric Door or do dust/ noise affects your space?
Get our Magnetic Curtains for supermarkets, shops, home and public spaces.
Isolates Noise Dust and air- conditioning

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by lizzypro: 8:42pm On May 21, 2019
Try to feed this lion grin
AngelicBeing:
I don't give a fvck neither does my lion below, both of them should buzz off cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by leofab(f): 8:43pm On May 21, 2019
Freaks.. all for the glam..!

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2019
How's this news ?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by AngelicBeing: 8:44pm On May 21, 2019
lizzypro:
Try to feed this lion grin
Lol, he is on special diet to make him more aggressive grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by Olajah81: 8:45pm On May 21, 2019
Wetin concern us
Them no go die well
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by stamapro(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2019
Make I come dey go mtchww, follow ko, unfollow ne

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by ngwababe(f): 8:47pm On May 21, 2019
Two of them search theirselves, come screenshot am give Una bloggers? Chai, naija bloggers eeeeee,make Una fear God ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by Alexrayz(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2019
AngelicBeing:

U don't give a Bleep u fast come here to post na people like una go dey run enter una ex WhatsApp status
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by AngelicBeing: 8:50pm On May 21, 2019
Alexrayz:

U don't give a Bleep u fast come here to post na people like una go dey run enter una ex WhatsApp status
Lol, you are wrong with your claim above, I don't do pay as you go grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by Codes151(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2019
Witch craft has different forms! Here is one...

The searchers and the poster
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2019
If seun osewa have opportunity to nak this woman, he wouldn't think twice , seun have been on this woman before marriage and seun gone quiet during marriage and he wouldn't let us rest after her divorce. If this woman poo , seun will bring it to front page

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by 2blessed01(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2019
In Simi's Voice, I DUN CARE!!!

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip by seangy4konji: 8:57pm On May 21, 2019
Really don't know how this will pay for my Goldberg and shawarma now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Is Married / Hackers Hijack Sound Sultan's Social Media Accounts; His Wife Raises Alarm / Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.