Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) (38768 Views)

2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) / Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) / Udeh Chidinma Glory Wins Miss Tourism Enugu 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by IgbereBlog: 9:18pm On May 21, 2019
ex-Face of Igbere, Queen Nelly to Represent Nigeria at Miss Tourism Int’l in China (Photos)

Ex-Beauty Queen Nelly Mbonu, has been selected to represent Nigeria at Miss Tourism International, in China.

The pageantry will be hosted in Beijing, China’s capital in September, 2019.

Miss Tourism International aims to promote global awareness in areas such as culture, tourism, historical heritage, preservation of the environment and world peace among others.

Miss Mbonu came to limelight after clinching on the prestigious Face of Igbere Crown in early 2013, a title she held until late December.

Face of Igbere is a pageant which focuses on community building and giving back to the community. It seeks to educate and empower young women. It also aims to give them the opportunity to build their self-confidence, self-image and to showcase their talent in the pageant industry.

The pageant show which is supported by some prominent figures in the South-eastern part of Nigeria is fast gaining attention across Nigeria.

The show is hosted annually since 2010 by Emeh James Anyalekwa, Special Assistant (Media) to former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu, Senator-elect for Abia North Senatorial district.

Speaking with Igbere TV on Tuesday, the beauty queen called on well meaning Nigerians for support, to enable her participate fully, and bring the crown home.

Mbonu, who is Nigeria's representative at the global pageant, told Igbere TV that she needed financial support to cover her transportation and other expenses.

“I have only managed to raise some money, but it is only a fraction of the amount I need,” she said.

“Please I need the support of Nigerians to enable me compete in the pageant.

“I was so excited to clinch on the Nigerian Representative slot, it showed that I had the most support and a very good chance of bringing the title home.

“However, the joy turned to sadness after I realised the pageant would be held less than three months from now and yet I don’t have the money for the trip. I am now helplessly watching the days go by with no solution in sight.

“Nigerian’s should translate the support they have been giving me by voting for me into financial support so that I can go and showcase this nation’s rich cultural heritage at a global stage,” Miss Mbonu noted pensively.

Mbonu said the beauty pageant will not only teach her to have confidence but keep her off the street and teach her values and the importance of education.

“I believe it is very important to raise girls who will conquer the world and have the ability to stand up for themselves,” she added.

Mbonu is also expected in Sierra Leone by November this year, to represent Lagos State on Miss City International.

Anyone who is willing to sponsor Miss Nelly Mbonu, can contact her on 08129292674.

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/700757/breaking-ex-face-of-igbere-queen-nelly-to-represent-nigeria-at-miss-tourism-intl-in-china-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by Niyeal(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2019
No shame

End time girl

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by AmadiAba: 9:27pm On May 21, 2019
Wow
Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by AmadiAba: 9:35pm On May 21, 2019
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2019
black is warm

3 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:56pm On May 21, 2019
If you want Tonto Dikeh to represent wave your hand in the air... grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2019
This one have slept with all the men in the organizing committee... Don't ask me how i know..

Besides she's not even half as beautiful or talented as these Disabled Models

7 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2019
grin
Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2019
cassidy1996:
black is warm
Someone needs to pour this guy water

3 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by Contumely: 10:50pm On May 21, 2019
dark is bae

7 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by SteveJayJay: 10:50pm On May 21, 2019
Very ugly. I feel like vomiting �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by Badgers14: 10:50pm On May 21, 2019
grin
Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 10:51pm On May 21, 2019
grin

Just like "Go - Greenlight" by R-Kelly ft Jay-Z

"Wor wor wor wor wor"
Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 21, 2019
FARM TOOLS

8 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by Onyekachi419(f): 10:52pm On May 21, 2019
Her boobs shocked
Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2019
thank God its taking place in chinacos she go shine only in china
Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2019
If this is the best to represent Nigeria I do weep for what some people call beauty....

8 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2019
All these girls their downstairs really suffered

3 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by anambraamaka: 10:52pm On May 21, 2019
Ara
Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by kheny12(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2019
She is Aug-lee and doesn't have model stature.

9 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by picoba(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2019
Wonder shall never end. She looks like olosho.

8 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2019
Object of sex and seduction

7 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 10:55pm On May 21, 2019
Those nails! These girls dey wash their pussies at all??

4 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by ehmmy11(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2019
Somebody say cucumber grin

1 Like

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:56pm On May 21, 2019
She looks too good for the other room.

ngwababe:

Of all these possible places to wash, na only pusssy you see... Hope you are not what am thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by Kingdominate(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2019
igbo amaka dis is your food continue
Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by Najyin(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2019
Make I no lie, she don carry last.

3 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2019
banging body with average beauty

9 Likes

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2019
ngwababe:
They say when a lady is singing at d shower and suddenly everywhere goes quiet means She has started washing her pvssy. is this true?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by oshe11: 10:59pm On May 21, 2019
This one na Preek full her brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 21, 2019
nicepoker101:
All these girls their downstairs really suffered
Seriously.. and its still suffering sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? / Sephora Ikalaba Crowned Miss Helsinki 2017 Amid Controversy (Photos) / Shatu Garko Wins 2021 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.