Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director (14694 Views)

Petr Cech Returns To Chelsea As New Technical And Performance Advisor / Bayern Leverkusen Mocks Peter Cech After Arsenal 2-0 Defeat / Michael Emenalo Appointed As Monaco Sporting Director Weeks After Chelsea Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director by axeman10(m): 7:46am On May 22, 2019
What kind of silly reporting is this. All these half baked bloggers...better to report in pidgin.
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director by Pablonkor: 8:16am On May 22, 2019
So cech's plan is to help Arsenal win the UEL trophy and then come back to Stamford bridge to be the Sporting Director

Oga e no go work....

If u must be our Director, u must open the goal post wide enough for Aunties Giroud/Higuain to score next week at Baku.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director by OlawaleBammie: 8:50am On May 22, 2019
Angelb4:
Petre Cech will be on goal for ARSENAL VS CHELSEA on May 29. Share for Chelsea, LIKE for Arsenal.

see life!!! funny life!! this is wat people should tink, life is nt always straight forward, u re opposing ur potential employer at d detriment of same emloyer, oga o, if na my country am sure u wil b sack before even pulling ur gloves grin grin

i dont only entertain myself with football, i learn alot from it.
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director by OlawaleBammie: 8:53am On May 22, 2019
nymphomaniac:
Good luck to the pole.
Forever a gunner

Let's win it for him May 29.
#COYG
he's not from poland
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director by OlawaleBammie: 8:56am On May 22, 2019
theowane:
37 years?! The guy is still relatively "young" o, compared to the age when the likes of David Seaman, Van der saar, OLIVER Khan, Jeans Leahman, David James, etc retired
Jens Lehmann
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director by Edyice: 8:59am On May 22, 2019
Emery should not make any mistake of putting cech on gaol oooh ... Biko

The lad has agreed terms with Chelsea and is a Chelsea fan
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director by Andersonjr(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2019
shuttox:
Come home,please cos I know it was Mourinho that pushed you to Arsenal...
Your blood is blue
What did you expect he was wearing off that time, giving the ball away, loosing he's cool
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director by Carlyboi(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2019
theowane:
37 years?! The guy is still relatively "young" o, compared to the age when the likes of David Seaman, Van der saar, OLIVER Khan, Jeans Leahman, David James, etc retired
oliver Kahn retired earlier bro jens Lehman I think 38 or 40 playing at the top I meant tho!
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director by nymphomaniac(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

he's not from poland
goal keepers are also called 'poles' as a colloqual term in the game. Furthermore, assuming but not conceding that you are right, people from Poland are called polish and not poles. Lastly, oga I know he is from Czech Republic. I know him better than you will ever know him. Thank you.
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director by vanchi(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2019
nymphomaniac:
Good luck to the pole.

Forever a gunner

Let's win it for him May 29.

#COYG

More like he should be benched for the final

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director by OlawaleBammie: 12:52pm On May 22, 2019
nymphomaniac:
goal keepers are also called 'poles' as a colloqual term in the game. Furthermore, assuming but not conceding that you are right, people from Poland are called polish and not poles. Lastly, oga I know he is from Czech Republic. I know him better than you will ever know him. Thank you.
it has not called for any infighting oga, but wait
people living in poland are called pole why der language is referred to as polish, u dont assume it but hav no option dan to concede. try to get ur fact right sir.
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director by luvyaself95(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2019
My best goalkeeper going to be best sporting director cool
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director by bluefilm: 1:13pm On May 22, 2019
Dis Petr cech don turn to original nkata.

Abeg make the guy dey go joor.

Im don try for arse-anal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2odds Run / Chelsea Extend Thomas Tuchel's Contract To June 2024 / Oshoala's Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Week As Barcelona Hails "Agba Baller"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.