Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest (36159 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by MufasaRebirth: 11:36am On May 22, 2019
I dey with aunty Kemi on this one smiley wink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Bellotelli: 11:39am On May 22, 2019
This Kemi go like criminals and criminalities wella.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Kachi188(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2019
Yes, this is Simi's fault. Not the slowpoke who thought it was a good idea to show brazen support for yahoo guys and even make a song about it...On Instagram of all places and have it trend.

Lack of personal responsibility is a big issue in today's Nigeria. We always look for who to blame.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Pablo95(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2019
Bro abeg i need your epp. pls epp me with 2k for the completion of my house rent. Please, i beg u in God's Name
3899551010 Fcmb.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2019
ddddaves:
— Kemi Olunloyo accuses Simi of being the cause of Naira Marley’s arrest.

After attacking and accusing Rugged Man of snitching on Naira Marley, popular journalist Kemi Olunloyo blasted Simi.

She stated that it’s her fault Naira Marley was arrested because she talked about yahoo boys buying their music.

“Don’t buy my music if you are a Yahoo boy.’ @symplysimi do you see ��New York real estate dealers tell ��Russian gangsters and mafia not to buy their properties?

“The whole of #Manhattan is owned by Top Russian big mafia guys. Simi Mrs Adekunle Silver, you ignited a mess in the Nigerian financial crimes war and a fast rising singer now a LEGEND was arrested on his BIRTHDAY during the FASTING season of your Muslim brothers and sisters.

“That’s like you being arrested on that your lovely wedding day on Easter weekend. There is no food in the prisons let alone the Muslims who can only eat at 7pm and no Sari allowed. You are locked up 5pm, opened 9am.

“VIP or not you are not totally FREE. They watch you like a hawk��️ Ahhh….I suffered 6 mos in there no VIP wing in #Portharcourt and you have to pay the fraudulent Nigerian prison service for that wing.” She posted on Instagram.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/kemi-olunloyo-blames-simi-for-naira-marleys-arrest/

What is this one saying now?! undecided

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Jgovt(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2019
One is not Guilty until the Court of Law proves it.. Young man or Woman, Learn from what Kemi highlighted...
1zynnvn:
I don't understand Nigerians oo, WTF does snitching mean, if the guy is guilty, he should face the full wrath of the law, else he will be free. you report a criminal, they call you a snitch. whether a criminal is arrested during fasting, prayer, Christmas, rapture, who gives a damn.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Nobody: 11:42am On May 22, 2019
This Kemi is an old fool; because someone donates to your broke a*$€ doesn't suddenly make them an angel; Simi has a right to say who she likes buying her tape and we have a right to refuse to comply; wetin consine Simi with Naira Marley

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by baby124: 11:45am On May 22, 2019
Kemi, you are mad completely. But it’s clear to see that those with mental problems will support a social misfit like Naira Marley. Your reasoning can only be upside down and the clock that is your brain can only be right once a day because it is not working. Shior.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Hoodbilonia: 11:47am On May 22, 2019
Kemi
Do u sleep
I mean fuc
Whats a normal day for u
Googling the net ba
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by lordtim001(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2019
And I blame Davido for Aunty Kemi's insanity!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by bluefilm: 11:48am On May 22, 2019
1zynnvn:
I don't understand Nigerians oo, WTF does snitching mean, if the guy is guilty, he should face the full wrath of the law, else he will be free. you report a criminal, they call you a snitch. whether a criminal is arrested during fasting, prayer, Christmas, rapture, who gives a damn.

The way wey dis old woman take carry naira Marley wahala for her head eh, e be like say naira Marley been dey drop small small somtin for am.

Nnaa na wa o.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by SURElee(f): 11:50am On May 22, 2019
This woman brain don fry Las las
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Akuruoulo(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2019
ANYBODY WHO SAID KEMI IS NOT MENTALLY ILLLLLLL IS ALSO MENTALLY I'LL.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by nwadiuko1(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2019
This woman is daft... she is one of the problems we have in this country

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by pat077: 11:57am On May 22, 2019
This attention seeker is at it again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 22, 2019
grandstar:
This woman dey daft.

Government was already going after Yahoo boys. Naira Marley just foolishly opened his mouth so that the cops would arrest him.

Unguarded statements like that of Naira Marley landed him in prison and may soon render others in trouble.

Kemi please with butter on top, guard your tongue

Kemi knows what she's doing....Simi can't give her anything....She wants Yahoo boys' sympathy maybe she can get some change...Everyone knows fraud is wrong.....But they won't stop supporting because of what they are gaining or what they can gain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by mozat(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]that's the problem, a beg hear this Woman abi na lady self , calling naira Malley a LEGEND I think she need to a psychiatrist .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by holuphisayor(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2019
Nonsense, if I were in position to make a decree. Anyone caught doing yahoo will die by hanging or firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by 1zynnvn(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2019
Jgovt:
One is not Guilty until the Court of Law proves it.. Young man or Woman, Learn from what Kemi highlighted...

I said the same you wrote above,if he is guilty.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by jadeliyi(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2019
some human has lost the humanity dignity... leme watch i type this day before another mofo claim i land one fool in prision
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Tsam96(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2019
OkoroPeugeot:
LEGEND with 1 song.

This woman isn't ok

grin grin I tot u was the only one that saw it nio...legend ko..star lager beer ni
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by SirLakes: 12:49pm On May 22, 2019
Na Simi use him mouth dey talk rubbish

Funny mamakemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by tiziano(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2019
Lia Mohammed come and carry your sister oo. Both of you don't talk with sense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Freestainworld(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2019
since I know this woman, she has never been well, she is just too crazy, some mad people for this country are just allowed to roam freely on the street when they should have been left tamed in the prison.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by henryobinna(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2019
OkoroPeugeot:
LEGEND with 1 song.

This woman isn't ok
she's a nairalander.

that how a good percentage of nairalanders think
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Larryslim(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2019
How is it simi's fault that a dumb naira marley could not keep his mouth shut when he knew he's guilty.
Anything for clout these days, smh!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by fmrule(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2019
sister Kemi you really need to be examined... you are not well at all... at a point I used to follow and support you but now I can you not well.... you need serious rehab... Na only you
crysister Kemi you really need to be examined... you are not well at all... at a point I used to follow and support you but now I can you not well.... you need serious rehab... Na only you�����
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by tyup(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2019
malele:
Can’t this kemi be locked up , and key to her cell thrown away ?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by salford1: 2:12pm On May 22, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Kemi knows what she's doing....Simi can't give her anything....She wants Yahoo boys' sympathy maybe she can get some change...Everyone knows fraud is wrong.....But they won't stop supporting because of what they are gaining or what they can gain
Yahoo boys are not the most generous people out there. They hardly help family members not to mention outsiders. This kemi is an olodo if she is expecting crumbs.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by BABSSSOO(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2019
this woman is a bloody nuisance..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Need Money, Sense" - Davido Slams Follower Who Said He Needs Throat Surgery / CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone / Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.