Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest (36149 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by enonche85(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2019
phelonrays:
in as much as I like SIMI and her music; I think what she did back then wasn't right....

but wetin I know sefsad

She is not in support of yahoo boys which is the right thing to do...call out crime and disassociate yourself from it!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by sharena(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2019
megafaraday:
Aunty Kemi o
THIS NA THE OGA KPATAKPATA OF THEM ALL
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by phelonrays: 3:09pm On May 22, 2019
enonche85:

She is not in support of yahoo boys which is the right thing to do...call out crime and disassociate yourself from it!.
I know she isn't in support of it...... but she was the very first one to triggered the whole issue.........
"if you are a yahoo boy don't buy my music"-simi

Nigerians yeyebrity are too backward, just read that her statement again is there any need. or sense in it??...... the white celeb sings and glorify drugs, kidnapping, gangster,fraud.......even showing some drug related SCENE on their music video but the are still going home with the best Grammy and Oscar awards;

No government prosecution

No police persecution....

but down here in NIGERIA.... asking a simple question like AM I A YAHOO BOY ........ EFCC would be trolling you like say you steal their mama pants....

FREEMARLEYsad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by bamasite(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2019
Please leave our Simi out of this!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 22, 2019
THAT KEMI LADY IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE...i've watched her you tube videos and keeps contradicting everything she says, she says naira marley is a victim of violation of civil rights, she says naira marley is innocent, well if he's innocent while is he still detained?? like is this woman ok at all??

she says she will humiliate Davido for insulting her, now she's calling calling out ruggedman for snitching on naira marley ...like didn't you see naira marley insult ruggedman online even called him a slowpoke and loser,

she just keeps on making useless videos, it doesn't make any sense, same thing applies to all this Nigerians supporting naira marley, all of you are stupid and senseless...why? not because of yahoo...but because y'all lack reasoning and co-ordination.

i'm not even against yahoo, but those people that come out openly to glorify it are the problem.. all of them that make small money and make noise are the cause.

this yahoo thing is supposed to be a secretive thing for who ever is doing it, but no, those small boys that pick only 200k will come and be glorifying causing unnecessary attention for the real hustlers. fools

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 22, 2019
you are an Idiot,

1. Those americans don't take their crimes outside america
2. secondly most of those rappers have already done their time in jail, and they are rapping about their past life
3. the feds and police listens to their lyrics, so most times they dont rap about real stuff, look what happended to ynw melly and bobby smurda
5. their system was designed that way, most of the guns, drugs cartel are bootlegged by government
4. This is Nigeria, we are africans, who ever is running his mouth should know the consequences

Naira Marley came to nigeria after living in Uk and started all this ranting, because he believes the system has failed and can't do anything to him.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by NovusHomo(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2019
ddddaves:
— Kemi Olunloyo accuses Simi of being the cause of Naira Marley’s arrest.

After attacking and accusing Rugged Man of snitching on Naira Marley, popular journalist Kemi Olunloyo blasted Simi.

She stated that it’s her fault Naira Marley was arrested because she talked about yahoo boys buying their music.

“Don’t buy my music if you are a Yahoo boy.’ @symplysimi do you see ��New York real estate dealers tell ��Russian gangsters and mafia not to buy their properties?

“The whole of #Manhattan is owned by Top Russian big mafia guys. Simi Mrs Adekunle Silver, you ignited a mess in the Nigerian financial crimes war and a fast rising singer now a LEGEND was arrested on his BIRTHDAY during the FASTING season of your Muslim brothers and sisters.

“That’s like you being arrested on that your lovely wedding day on Easter weekend. There is no food in the prisons let alone the Muslims who can only eat at 7pm and no Sari allowed. You are locked up 5pm, opened 9am.

“VIP or not you are not totally FREE. They watch you like a hawk��️ Ahhh….I suffered 6 mos in there no VIP wing in #Portharcourt and you have to pay the fraudulent Nigerian prison service for that wing.” She posted on Instagram.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/kemi-olunloyo-blames-simi-for-naira-marleys-arrest/

Crazy Kemi, have you seen or heard this?

https://gidifeed.com/at-age-19-naira-marley-was-involved-in-robbery-sexual-assault-declare-wanted/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 22, 2019
phelonrays:
I know she isn't in support of it...... but she was the very first one to triggered the whole issue.........

Nigerians yeyebrity are too backward, just read that her statement again is there any need. or sense in it??...... the white celeb sings and glorify drugs, kidnapping, gangster,fraud.......even showing some drug related SCENE on their music video but the are still going home with the best Grammy and Oscar awards;

but down here in NIGERIA.... asking a simple question like AM I A YAHOO BOY ........ EFCC would be trolling you like say you steal their mama pants....

FREEMARLEYsad
phelonrays:

FREEMARLEYsad

you are a fool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by phelonrays: 4:12pm On May 22, 2019
PropaMan:

[s] you are an Idiot,

1. Those americans don't take their crimes outside america
2. secondly most of those rappers have already done their time in jail, and they are rapping about their past life
3. the feds and police listens to their lyrics, so most times they dont rap about real stuff, look what happended to ynw melly and bobby smurda
5. their system was designed that way, most of the guns, drugs cartel are bootlegged by government
4. This is Nigeria, we are africans, who ever is running his mouth should know the consequences

Naira Marley came to nigeria after living in Uk and started all this ranting, because he believes the system has failed and can't do anything to him.

[/s]
you see how dumb you are...? someone was just typing what is in his mind.... you jumped into his mention with the resolution of calling him idiots..... are you OK atall??

*Spits*
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Collins10(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2019
phelonrays:

FREEMARLEYsad
So because white people sing and glorify crime, I cannot decide who buys my own songs?

If I say a particular people shouldn't buy my songs, am I not the one losing?

Since you now want us to do things because white people do them, why are some of you kicking against gay marriages? Don't white people also do it?

Some of you in this country are very funny!
What a way to think!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 22, 2019
This woman is mad, this is nuisance...abeg if life don tire you here, go back to where you come from. stop acting retarded.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Abdulqudr(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2019
Dis nigeria u c hw am livin nw every is a criminal #baba_falz
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Angelfrost(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2019
Trash... And this is supposed to be an elder? Pathetic!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by namo77: 7:11pm On May 22, 2019
It's her fault the guy is a criminal
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by phelonrays: 7:26pm On May 22, 2019
Collins10:
So because white people sing and glorify crime, I cannot decide who buys my own songs?

If I say a particular people shouldn't buy my songs, am I not the one losing?

Since you now want us to do things because white people do them, why are some of you kicking against gay marriages? Don't white people also do it?

Some of you in this country are very funny!
What a way to think!
sir not just buying of songs...... okay take for example......

you are a musician you host your concert/show.....you now project you PREMIUM TABLE at 5 million, VIP 3.5million......tell me who in his right senses [hustling legitly with a salary of 250k per month, couple with family expenses ]...would empty his account for a PREMIUM TABLE just to laugh?? these are the handwork of yahoo guys...... musician are indirectly supporting them to boost their career ...Simi actually misplaced her priorities by uttering such nuisance.........

Now on gay marriage.....Goodluck really kick against it back then...... but believe me NIGERIA is getting there slowly......... Bobrisky is actually doing the impossible.....grin......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by TemmyT002(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2019
Leave Simi alone o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by awuf2008: 8:08pm On May 22, 2019
E be like this kemi dey smoke ganja, if not, wetin concern agbero with overload? Abi na Simi tell the yeye naira Marley male him go Yahoo Yahoo?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Urchman200: 8:40pm On May 22, 2019
We are all hypocritical in our ways ,when this woman called ruggedman a snitch we all clapped for her we are now criticising her because she has said something about who we love .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Gbelex(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2019
1zynnvn:
I don't understand Nigerians oo, WTF does snitching mean, if the guy is guilty, he should face the full wrath of the law, else he will be free. you report a criminal, they call you a snitch. whether a criminal is arrested during fasting, prayer, Christmas, rapture, who gives a damn.
I tire ooooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 22, 2019
phelonrays:
[/s]
you see how dumb you are...? someone was just typing what is in his mind.... you jumped into his mention with the resolution of calling him idiots..... are you OK atall??

*Spits*

because he was saying rubbish...and this part of the world ignorance is contagious and shouldn't be allowed to breed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest by felixbruza(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2019
he got wah he deserved... Na 9ja yu dey nt UK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander, Cletus Ikeh & Wife Eunice Eze Wedding Pictures / 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.