Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job (55591 Views)

Can One Graduate With First Class After Failing A Course? / Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by NwekeUG(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Katsina Gaduate Sets All His Certificates Ablaze After Failing To Get A Job (Photos)

IgbereTV reports that a young graduate from Katsina state identified as Usman Abubakar has burnt all his certificates including that of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) University degree and WAEC.

According to the Information IgbereTV gathered from some Hausa Facebook pages, the frustrated young man tore all the certiicates and set them ablaze because he was unable to secure a job since graduation.

https://igberetvnews.com/1365967/katsina-gaduate-sets-certificates-ablaze-failing-get-job-photos/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by madridguy(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2020
wea pictures

laya OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by LawLab247: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Depression coupled with the fact that he's a northerner. Their reaction to issues is always drastic and extreme.

I feel for him though. Our system is not it!

267 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Iyoocartel(f): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

What people fail to understand is athat fter graduation you should forget your certificate in one cupboard in the village and enter street to hustle like a mad man. No free job for anyone in this country even if you graduated with First class in unn or uni ibadan.
I graduated with a very good 2.1 but i dropped my certificate for bunk enter HK for cotonou go learn work now everybody dey call me German bugger for ogbe.
Every night steady bombing as if i dey work with isis!

Only music and bank affair ga eme mu njide pen
School no be scam shaa but amalom way school
School adia enyem ego Muwa ji e look good
Muwa n'enye school ego ndi teacher Ana look good
18 years in school momma told me read your book
I told her i want to hustle I want to take you to the moon
Osim anyhow e be Nwa i dey pray for you

276 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Coder2Client(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2020
Burn your brain join

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Mayng01(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2020
I blamed him not. Hundreds of thousands of certificates have been rendered useless in this country

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Bola146(f): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2020
Haba! So sad, he needs to cool down now

6 Likes

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by olorunyomi13773: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2020
disorder coupled with the actuality that he's a southerner. Their responses to matters is always mass and extremity.I feel for him though. Our mechanism is not it!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Juliusmomoh: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Village people involve....

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by mariby: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Boko boy loading..................

47 Likes

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by VEXT: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Nigeria is a failed country....Giant of Africa my ass...No job for the youths and they expect the youths not to involve in crimes... Every young man want to involve in internet scam because of lack of job...Stupid country...
The day you leave this country to another Africa country is the day you will realise the kind of hardship in Nigeria.....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nbotee(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
He shld go and sitdown jare... His admission was quota based unlike his peers from other region. In present day Nigeria, it is easier for him to get a federal or state job dan for any of his peers from other region. He's jus a lazy Nigerian youth

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lol.. grin

Smart people are creating jobs, this one dey depend on government to spoon-feed him..

Later he'll log in his nairaland account and start parading himself as alpha male.

36 Likes

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by bloomstar: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
His college can still give him another one, this will obviously fetch him attention, then he might get a job and go back to his school pay some fees and get another cert.... Na naija we dey

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by toxxnoni(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ok.
Don't allow village people to get you like him ooo

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Baloranking(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chai.

Depression cry

This System of government is not helping issues too, but am not in support of him burning his certificate cause nobody can employ him again.

This system is not for the weak like who designed it for us to work,pay bills and die

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Kendumazy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Speechless
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by sotall(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
undecided
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
LAST LAST SCHOOL NA SCAM FOR NIJA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Juruduu01(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
I feel his pain

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by MrCover: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by dingbang(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Entitlement mentality will kill northerners.

16 Likes

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by tfash96(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nigeria is crazy now.. He's been pushed to the wall and local man needed to "wolf" out.. He needed to release his anger

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Factfinder1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Quota system didn't smile on this one

Hope he doesn't later regret and commit suicide....

See how much our past and present government has forsaken us and let us down

God will purnish everyone who has looted and embezzled what was meant to have better the lives of millions of people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Sejouraucanny: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
4+4

1 Like

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Mekudi: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ex Corp member, how far

9 Likes

Re: Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job by Shellsploit: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Those certificates are indeed useless.
Expecting to see professional certificates like, :
Ethical hacking, Licenced Penetration testing,
CCNA, CISCO etc..

34 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna / 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.