Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,226 members, 7,842,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How Were You Scammed? - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Were You Scammed? (21068 Views)

Man @pabloayodeji Reveals Why He Scammed Nigerians On Twitter. / Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name / Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Were You Scammed? by B3sty(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
ogugua11:

Okay wait Mr. Instanta .. how much was agreed? Secondly now we all know when u furnish fake documents to the embassy for visa applications we know the outcome .. especially embassies that requires your passport stays with them for a couple of days . Once they find out your documents are fake you get arrested on the day of collection or your passport and other documents gets forwarded to the ministry of internal affairs or something like that am not sure . And hold on are you saying I agreed to pay you 600k ? Okay how much is the balance ? When you say you spent 600k during our dealings with me you need to be specific are u saying you saying 600k cash ? Or are you saying you gave me 600k on broken down on payments on different occasions or part of this 600k u saying it might be used for transportation and other personal expenditures., please be clear . Okay see I am not here to fight u , at all however you may recall the last time we spoke was in 2013 and I believe we spoke on the phone and i told you mother passed away , that period was a very tough time for the family . I believe we lost contact so it wasn't intentional, and really if I don't want to pay you this balance I won't contact you right now. I will just scroll past your message. But let me tell u this , u need to stop all this Slander because that is not what happened . You went for an interview and it went wrong .. I know the consequences of going with fake documents and I will never put anyone in that situation. But however it maybe you can send me your account details for me to pay you the balance . But if you continue with this silly talk then I will prefer u see me eye tocrye whenever I visit nigeria and tell me all this nonsense then we will take from there.
Guy, I tire for u...The Balance is Just #100k. U know I spent over that Amount I stat
ed there...I gave u over #500k with a Balance of Over #100k spread across other Expenditures incurred as a result of my Dealings with U.
If u can send me My Balance of #100k, No wahala, Call me on this Number;
Re: How Were You Scammed? by ogugua11: 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
B3sty:

Guy, I just wonder why u're always whipping on "U went to Interview and wasn't Granted Visa"... How will I be Granted Visa when U asked me to Pay separately for " Oluwole" Statement of Account? If u want me to Furnish U with that, I won't hesitate to Furnish u with that Sir.
On the issue of My Residential Address...U know Best.
The Company Address & all that were FAKE.
Guy, it's the Past Now, I only Feel like Shari g this to the World to know How u treated me. Do u remember the "Arrangee" Ukrainian Visa" I paid for that wasn't even issued to me? U told me I won't be able to get Schengen Visa on a Virgin Nigeria Passport not until I get a Ukrainian Visa on my Passport, Which was not Free, I paid u for all that Mr Francis...? I can go on and on Guy, u eff up Big time, I never shared this with anyone not until now...
The Police asked u to Pay #200k in 2012 & asked me to count my losses, which I just decided to let it go BUT did u meet up with the Agreement with what we agreed with the Police?
Did u care to make up to Balance up before blocking me on all Social Media?
I've forgotten about all this Crap, just want to share with others to beware of People like U...I'm not calling U names. If u had wanted to Pay this Money, Mr Francis, Honestly, U would have made FULL payment before Blocking me, That's the Simple Truth.
Just have it in Mind that, U're still Owing me, If I don't get It On Earth, I'll surely get it elsewhere. Its my Sweat and U'll never eat from where u did not sow.
Peace!

Guy I will never and I never did ask u to pay for a fake bank statement period. Guy u are not the first person I have worked with and I have never asked anyone to do a fake bank statement . Okay wait you an educated man , and you talk with sense, how can I tell you to pay for oluwole and you yourself paid knowing that it's fake, u paid for it , that means you too you a scam , you are part of the scam . Because if you were doing Visa processing for me and you asked me to pay for a fake statement I will not . That means if there was a scam / fraud you were part of it , secondly like I said if it was a fake document I furnished you would have been arrested on the day of collection. Okay you said you were denied because it was fake document . One thing I do know is this yes I owe you I even admitted it from my first reply so that's for sure but nobody gave you a fake document you went to the embassy and you were bounced period it didn't work out for you and I stand by that , like I said if it was fake you would have been arrested on the day collection. I can block you whenever , even when I blocked didn't we talk on the phone after that , it was either u called me or I called u after the block . So regardless u can't tell me when to block u or when not to block you. Yes I recalled the Ukraine the visa issue , and yes u paid for it but we couldn't go there was a reason we couldn't go for some reason I can't recall . And yes that was one of the reason I even agreed to pay back 200k . But for you to say you paid me 600k that I disagree ... actually I told u about a lady who works at the embassy who can get it done for 550 or so can't recall and you said no it was too expensive .... that we should stick to the plan of me doing it . I had other clients and u were the only one I had issues with . Was it stated on the refusal letter that you submitted fake documents ? No guy u were refused on the grounds that you will not return to Nigeria, now why they said u will not return to nigeria I don't know cause I don't know how u answered the questions during the visa interview. The most important thing for me right now is that now I have your contact now the rest don't matter to me . If I never wanted to keep in touch trust me when I saw your post I won't even bother I will scroll past .... I am not even in the visa business no more , left that a long time I have something better going on for me ...
Re: How Were You Scammed? by ogugua11: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
B3sty:

Guy, I tire for u...The Balance is Just #100k. U know I spent over that Amount I stat
ed there...I gave u over #500k with a Balance of Over #100k spread across other Expenditures incurred as a result of my Dealings with U.

Okay you saying you spent 500k , and I am saying you didn't... so let's leave it at that . No sorry I will not be calling you, I have no time or energy to go back and forth with you . Just send me account details and let's leave it at that ... once payments will be made to that account I will notify you here other than that we have nothing to talk about .
Re: How Were You Scammed? by ogugua11: 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
B3sty:

Guy one more thing , you said I furnished fake documents right ? I need you to please do this scan the page of your passport where the refusal stamp is ... i need it to dig up some records, you claim I furnished you with fake documents right ... cool , I need it so I can get a copy of the refusal letter and furnish it here why you were refused so we can come to an understanding that you were not furnished fake documents . Cheers
Re: How Were You Scammed? by ogugua11: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
B3sty:

You have my email address , just forward your account details to me and that's it . I am not on nairaland alot just because I saw your post that's why I responded. So if I don't respond to you post you know why but your 100k u will get .... I won't respond to any of your messages so just email me your account details when funds are about to he paid in your account or has been paid u will be notified ... thanks and best of luck
Re: How Were You Scammed? by B3sty(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2019
ogugua11:

You have my email address , just forward your account details to me and that's it . I am not on nairaland alot just because I saw your post that's why I responded. So if I don't respond to you post you know why but your 100k u will get .... I won't respond to any of your messages so just email me your account details when funds are about to he paid in your account or has been paid u will be notified ... thanks and best of luck
Re: How Were You Scammed? by ogugua11: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
B3sty:

I don't have your email....
Here is Mine, bfaze1@yahoo.com

No worries someone will get in touch with you when they about to pay funds into your account so they can get your account number. As I was going through my emails I found our correspondence back and forth I noticed you went with documents provided by me which we both know , my company documents which you claim you said was fake produced at oluwole and that was the reason why you got denied . If the documents are fake how come it appears on corporate affairs commission website. I took a picture of it and attached it here, but if you doubt the authenticity of this picture, please look at the company registration number, now go on cache and type in the number and let me knows what comes up . But anyways I will prefer not to feed into this because it will only escalate into unnecessary argument. Just expect the call though , also soon as I recieve a copy of the refusal letter I will send you a copy so we can take a look at it and see where it was mentioned that you got refused the visa because you furnished fake documents. And if you also doubt the authenticity of the refusal letter bro you can email the german embassy visa section they will let you know if it's a legit document or not . But all good man you take it easy.. Cheers

Re: How Were You Scammed? by ogugua11: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
B3sty:

And we also used this company too , if you can look up the questions and answers I sent you to practice for the interview . So if you saying I furnished you fake documents , how come the second one also appears on CAC .. Key in the company registration number on CAC website and tell me what comes up ... Remember we also used hotels too. I have contacted the hotel with dates of your reservation and they promise to get me a copy of your reservation . Their number will be on the paper if you doubt the authenticity of the document you can call them

Re: How Were You Scammed? by ogugua11: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
B3sty:

And me presenting all of this does not mean I don't owe you 100k I do , but you saying I furnished you fake documents and you here saying that's why you were denied a visa is false. It's possible you were denied because you were not convincing enough to the Visa officer that you were a legit traveller, and you plan to leave germany soon as your visa is up. You see what you need to understand is this , I agree with you there people who scam ppl out of their money when it comes to this visa thing, that's when someone furnishes you fake documents, or they take money from you and provide you a fake visa or they your money and disappear Yes that's full blown scam , but when someone furnishes you original documents, preps you with questions and answers that he is 100% sure that you will be asked and you go in there and you the applicant is not convincing enough when you are asked questions by the Visa officer and you are denied based on grounds that they don't see you as a legitimate traveller my guy that's not scam , that's just clear you denied . My brother applied for a UK visa 2015 and he paid 230k for down payment he was called for an interview he went but was denied because they don't believe he will return back to Ghana , now did he see it as a scam Nope, the visa officer just wasn't convinced he will leave the UK, he didn't accuse the agent as a scam because there is so much an agent can do he has prepped him, gave him e very necessary document so he has done his own part , so its left to him now to play his own role . So now for u to accuse me I scammed cause you were denied is strange. Luckily enough for my brother I sent him an invite and he was issued a swedish visa and he went back to the UK embassy and was issued a visa too. So the only thing I will take blame for is me not paying you your 100k i agreed to pay before leaving for Sweden other than that i take blame for nothing else. But i still hope you make it out of Nigeria, I hope your uncle in italy you told me about helps you out . Gotta focus on work on my desk now, have a great day man cheers
Re: How Were You Scammed? by B3sty(m): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: How Were You Scammed? by chyegems(f): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
B3sty:
did u later get ur 100k? Cos thats d koko. Sorry am reading this post in 2021..after 2yrs so am just curious to know�
Re: How Were You Scammed? by B3sty(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
chyegems:
did u later get ur 100k? Cos thats d koko. Sorry am reading this post in 2021..after 2yrs so am just curious to know�
For where...The Scammer Francis Aniweta didn't Pay despite all the Bragging. I leave him with My God...The Day I see him On Earth, I'll collect my Money instanta.

1 Like

Re: How Were You Scammed? by chyegems(f): 12:39am On Aug 12, 2021
B3sty:

For where...The Scammer Francis Aniweta didn't Pay despite all the Bragging. I leave him with My God...The Day I see him On Earth, I'll collect my Money instanta.
nawa oo.. And he was shouting 'drop your acct' up and down.. It is well o!

2 Likes

Re: How Were You Scammed? by B3sty(m): 5:47am On Aug 12, 2021
chyegems:
nawa oo.. And he was shouting 'drop your acct' up and down.. It is well o!
That's How Scammers behave. Francis Aniweta later deactivated his Nairaland account. Dude is Criminal.
Thanks for checking on for an update.

1 Like

Re: How Were You Scammed? by Chiino(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2021
nairacheck.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh / Lanwe Bazing: Civil Servant Murdered By Armed Robbers In Taraba / Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.