Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,184 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nairamarley: Stop Justifying Fraud - Actress Foluke Daramola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairamarley: Stop Justifying Fraud - Actress Foluke Daramola (301 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairamarley: Stop Justifying Fraud - Actress Foluke Daramola by kikio1992(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2019
Popular Nigerian actress, Foluke Daramola has told Nigerians to stop justify internet fraud and other crimes.

This is coming after the arrest of Nigerian singer, Naira Marley, by the EFCC.

Taking to her Instagram page, Foluke Daramola, appealed to Nigerians to desist from justifying the alleged crime committed by the singer.

In the video Foluke said the fact that there is no money in circulation does not in anyway justify anyone committing crime just to make money. She said;

''Sometimes I wonder how our people think. One thing I want us to know is that two wrongs don't make a right. Just because there is no money in the country, there is no work does not justify corruption, does not justify evil. Because our politicians are doing it does not make it right for us to do it. It is really sad when we try to paint bad as good. I don;t want to mention names and I am not going to tag anybody. We should under stand the implications, the depth of what we do''.

Watch the video below

Source: https://kikiotolu.com/naira-marley-internet-fraud-foluke-daramola/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Blogger, Blessing, Completes 7-bedroom Duplex After Been Thrown Away By / Singer #Annjay, Lambasts Jobless Instagram Men For Slut-shaming Women(video) / I Am Not Becoming A Political Activist —singer Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.