Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Begged To Suck Her. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Begged To Suck Her. (3998 Views)

Very Soon..ladies Will Pay For Guys To Suck Their BREASTS / I Need A Gal In Abj To Suck Her Pussy, Boobs And Bleep / Need A Guy To Suck U Till U Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by SIlknSteel(f): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2010
@Poster: Lets always remember that the fact that you did something for does not always mean they will do so for you in return, that is life my Bro. Granted there might be 1001 reasons why she didnt allow you and the worst part of it all is that you did not take your time to ask her why rather you kept begging. Somehow, I do not think it has to do with your mouth really, I just think she didnt want it for all you care, maybe she doesn't enjoy it!

@Stevo: Face it dearie, we all have things we enjoy when going intimate with a lady so if the Poster enjoys sucking, Guy, leave Him Be Already! Same goes for 190: Who tell you say him no no the difference between orange and ***

@Poster: But guy, take it easy with ur sucking whatever, if u fit go catch ''Mouthonorea'' oh, whatever that means, lol

***Most ladies are not so neat inside as they appear outside; you dont always find some ladies making extra efforts to keep ''That Place'' exceptional. I believe beauty comes from within and then transcends outward so to all my fellow ladies out there, lets make the extra effort. It is more than just shaving!!!***
Lovya
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2010
^^
word,
I know u keep yours neat and clean
I bet i wont have difficultly in eating u -In-out~
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by SIlknSteel(f): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2010
@190: How so right dearie but it is rather unfortunate cause if you eat it out, men! Will I still be a woman? LMAO
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Dsense(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2010
Girls On Fire grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2010
SIlknSteel:

@190: How so right dearie but it is rather unfortunate cause if you eat it out, men! Will I still be a woman? LMAO

forget my nairaland feminine gender

I can assure u a good suck, anytyme anyday

a trial definitely would convince u, just one chance and u wud come back for more! kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Dsense(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2010
--190--:

forget my nairaland feminine gender

I can assure u a good suck, anytyme anyday

a trial definitely would convince u, just one chance and u wud come back for more! kiss kiss kiss

U about to kill ppl here ooooo grin grin
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by tjskii(f): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2010
Stevogue:

Good one 190. Be like say Tjskii na 'Tu Face'. She don dey borrow people pictures anyhow, she go soon forget how she ugly reach, sorry I mean fine reach.
--190--:

^^
hehehehehe,,

@tjiski
yea answer the question
u uploaded 2 different pics of u
1 sweet under 16
and another old woman, (currentone)
which are u~

come wats with the insultive posts,abi dem dey worry una,or u chop winch,friggin back off angry angry angry
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2010
Never say never. Always ask and lack.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2010
tjskii:

come wats with the insultive posts,abi dem dey worry una,or u chop winch,friggin back off angry angry angry

sweetheart are we fighting, aww~
ure breakin my hart~ cry cry
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2010
Never say never. Always ask and never lack.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Stevogue(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2010
Wow! SilknSteel, well I wasn't home when you hit the house like Katrina. You sounding like a super star and I can see u really got deep into my man 190. He is all shaky in the knee, so much so he is willing to publicly renounce his overused feminine gender. Can't wait to chop knuckles!
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2010
Stevogue:

Wow! SilknSteel, well I wasn't home when you hit the house like Katrina. You sounding like a super star and I can see u really got deep into my man 190. He is all shaky in the knee, so much so he is willing to publicly renounce his overused feminine gender. Can't wait to chop knuckles!

Word

it aint my fault after all she said she has a clean petri-dish

who nor wan chop clean petri-dish

I am very interested in going for that LICKING competition~ grin grin
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by teeboyseve(m): 1:11am On Sep 29, 2010
You must be F*****G Kidding me.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Dsense(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2010
--190--:

Word

it aint my fault after all she said she has a clean petri-dish

who nor wan chop clean petri-dish

I am very interested in going for that LICKING competition~ grin grin

I like adore that,But leme join you in this national task. wink
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^
No im a 1 man warrior ~
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by SIlknSteel(f): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2010
@190: Ma guy, i know am clean and u will confirm it if u EVER get the chance to do but i cant recall saying i needed you or anyone for that matter to me justice! Geez girly, these guys are making you talk DIRTY. Am OUT
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
SIlknSteel:

@190: Ma guy, i know am clean and u will confirm it if u EVER get the chance to do but i cant recall saying i needed you or anyone for that matter to me justice! Geez girly, these guys are making you talk DIRTY. Am OUT

if i ever get a chance
Give me the chance and see if i wont perform exceedingly
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Dsense(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
I 'm sure u re not as hot as u claim to be. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2010
I luv every bit of these contributions, its nice and it shows that we are mature. I want to advise guys, Never challenge a woman to a dual, cos OLOMI LO MA RE. He that poors the water gets tired. Plz guys. Many guys has tried it and they find themselves in the hospital. Guys and babes, keep contributing. As for the reason why she dont want me to, i have gotten it, may be she does nt enjoys it like the brilliant poster said or may be she knws she stinks frm the inside. Seriously, i just want to knw how it taste that was why, i av never tried it b4. She sucked me first and my hair plate dada, so i felt like reciprocating the gesture. I thing i will try it 1 day, but it has to be with an exceptionally neat and unposses girl. No b say u go come use ur mouth take carry witch cause like my causin . Any how, keep posting. Mmmua.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2010
SIlknSteel:

@Poster: Lets always remember that the fact that you did something for does not always mean they will do so for you in return, that is life my Bro. Granted there might be 1001 reasons why she didnt allow you and the worst part of it all is that you did not take your time to ask her why rather you kept begging. Somehow, I do not think it has to do with your mouth really, I just think she didnt want it for all you care, maybe she doesn't enjoy it!

@Stevo: Face it dearie, we all have things we enjoy when going intimate with a lady so if the Poster enjoys sucking, Guy, leave Him Be Already! Same goes for 190: Who tell you say him no no the difference between orange and ***

@Poster: But guy, take it easy with your sucking whatever, if u fit go catch ''Mouthonorea'' oh, whatever that means, lol

***Most ladies are not so neat inside as they appear outside; you dont always find some ladies making extra efforts to keep ''That Place'' exceptional. I believe beauty comes from within and then transcends outward so to all my fellow ladies out there, lets make the extra effort. It is more than just shaving!!!***
Lovya
0 You are too real, what kind of bread are you? You are very intelligent, you are exception, you are emotional resorcitating and you are just you are. I luv this contribution, brilliant one i must confess. Plz mail me. Celery_ogbes@yahoo.com. Hay!!! Nt the pussy thing ok, just trying to knw who the intelligent and brilliant personify his. Any how, Just keep posting. Later.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 12:35am On Sep 30, 2010
Celery:

I luv every bit of these contributions, its nice and it shows that we are mature. I want to advise guys, Never challenge a woman to a dual, cos OLOMI LO MA RE. He that poors the water gets tired. Plz guys. Many guys has tried it and they find themselves in the hospital. Guys and babes, keep contributing. As for the reason why she dont want me to, i have gotten it, may be she does nt enjoys it like the brilliant poster said or may be she knws she stinks frm the inside. Seriously, i just want to knw how it taste that was why, i av never tried it b4. [size=18pt]She sucked me first and my hair plate dada[/size], so i felt like reciprocating the gesture. I thing i will try it 1 day, but it has to be with an exceptionally neat and unposses girl. No b say u go come use your mouth take carry witch cause like my causin . Any how, keep posting. Mmmua.

ROTFL, this guy is pathetic~ grin grin
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2010
Celery:

I luv every bit of these contributions, its nice and it shows that we are mature. I want to advise guys, Never challenge a woman to a dual, cos OLOMI LO MA RE. He that poors the water gets tired. Plz guys. Many guys has tried it and they find themselves in the hospital. Guys and babes, keep contributing. As for the reason why she dont want me to, i have gotten it, may be she does nt enjoys it like the brilliant poster said or may be she knws she stinks frm the inside. Seriously, i just want to knw how it taste that was why, i av never tried it b4. She sucked me first and my hair plate dada, so i felt like reciprocating the gesture[size=19pt]. I thing i will try it 1 day, but it has to be with an exceptionally neat and unposses girl. No b say u go come use your mouth take carry witch cause like my causin[/size] . Any how, keep posting. Mmmua.

Some body please hold me

Plezzze Hold me, THis guy would KILL ME HERE, grin grin grin grin
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Dsense(m): 2:00am On Sep 30, 2010
D guy slumped,polluted nd invented new grammar that i think i need going back to school nd learn it from d beginning .Bloody moronic wasted time meant to spend on hacking software. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 1102(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2010
;d ;d
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Greatdesi(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2010
@poster, maybe she didn't want to infect you since there was mouth c*nd*m at the moment. She really likes yu
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2010
Twice as nice. Thanks again for the post. I think if i had taken her to the pick of estacy she should have turned me down. I learnt a lesson frm all that. ' never asked a lady for anything untill she gets to her pick. Keep posting.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2010
Twice as nice. Thanks again for the post. I think if i had taken her to the pick of estacy she shouldnt have turned me down. I learnt a lesson frm all that. ' never asked a lady for anything untill she gets to her pick. Keep posting.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by SIlknSteel(f): 12:35am On Oct 02, 2010
@Celery: Am humbled by your post really, thanks dearie. Am just a decent 9jirian girl who tries to be real and decent in all her dealings. Glad I could help though. Take care of you and keep it real.
Cheers
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by dobodobo(m): 5:27am On Oct 02, 2010
Celery:

Twice as nice. Thanks again for the post. I think if i had taken her to the pick of estacy she shouldnt have turned me down. I learnt a lesson frm all that. ' never asked a lady for anything untill she gets to her pick. Keep posting.
I disagree with you, You better ask her because ladies of nowadays try to be smart, they will ask and collect everythings you have and they won't feel comfortable until they send you back to your village
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2010
SIlknSteel:

@Celery: Am humbled by your post really, thanks dearie. Am just a decent 9jirian girl who tries to be real and decent in all her dealings. Glad I could help though. Take care of you and keep it real.
Cheers
I am more humble by ur post. I am stil wondering abt that intelligent and breath taking write up. Mail me, I insist :celery_ogbes@yahoo.com or txt 08082031282. Just keep posting.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by Celery(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2010
dobodobo:

I disagree with you, You better ask her because ladies of nowadays try to be smart, they will ask and collect everythings you have and they won't feel comfortable until they send you back to your village
U cant disagree with that fact. Have u border to ask why most women normally make demand when their husband/guy want to mak luv to them. Do u knw why they normally ask that period? Cos their husband/guy cant say no, or else he wont have them at that time. Your girl has been making a demand for a while now and u kept saying no. 1 day u came feeling honey and want a cure, u rush to her for dat and the next thing was to pop up that demand u av denied her 4 long. Please my brother, with sincerity tell me what u will do. Ur guess is as good as mine. Nw turn the table around. The girl ill also comply when she is on estacy. Simple anology. That is it my brother, i appreciate ur post. Keep post.
Re: I Begged To Suck Her. by 190: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2010
who dey toast my babe SIlknSteel for hia!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Chinese Girl Looking For A Pure Romance / Friends With Benefits / Strictly For Cuteass!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.