Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

North Cyprus Or South Cyprus? Which Is Best To Migrate To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus Or South Cyprus? Which Is Best To Migrate To? (507 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? / North Cyprus: Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Cyprus Or South Cyprus? Which Is Best To Migrate To? by Odintollgate: 4:14pm On May 22, 2019
Hello guys, i'm thinking of migrating to Cyprus but want to get full info on which part of Cyprus is best for nigerians to migrate to.
Please if you have any info about this, kindly drop
Thanks
Re: North Cyprus Or South Cyprus? Which Is Best To Migrate To? by frankdGreat125: 4:35pm On May 22, 2019
South is the best place to be,
Reasons:
They uses Euro as their currency while north uses Turkish currency
They speak English n Greece why north speaks Turkish language
South is safe while north dominated by terrorist

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus Or South Cyprus? Which Is Best To Migrate To? by Raphael007(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2019
I will also want anybody to share some light in this discussion, I am also interested in travelling to Cyprus too.
Re: North Cyprus Or South Cyprus? Which Is Best To Migrate To? by Rexnegro(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2019
Raphael007:
I will also want anybody to share some light in this discussion, I am also interested in travelling to Cyprus too.
same here bro , am game let share knowledge please

(1) (Reply)

Man Parks On The Express To Pray / Who Knows How I Can Reach Bayelsa From Lagos? / Please Is This A Postive Sign Or Negative Sign...before I Give Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.