Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? (2137 Views)

Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) / Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? / Poland Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by klassykute(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
I was recently given admission to study in Cyprus and in Poland at the same time, but i am having a serious issue deciding which of the schools to process the admission please help!!!
Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by ghettonews: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
klassykute:
I was recently given admission to study in Cyprus and in Poland at the same time, but i am having a serious issue deciding which of the schools to process the admission please help!!!

Which of the Cyprus if it is the north Cyprus then make sure u have a very strong background from hereooo else u go suffer shit for your pants. But south Cyprus is better
Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by tblaze007(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
ghettonews:

Which of the Cyprus if it is the north Cyprus then make sure u have a very strong background from hereooo else u go suffer shit for your pants. But south Cyprus is better

Boss you don Dey fear me ooo. Me sef get admission but na North Cyprus
How e be for that side Abeg
Make I know weda I go abandon the Admission
Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by ghettonews: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
tblaze007:

Boss you don Dey fear me ooo. Me sef get admission but na North Cyprus
How e be for that side Abeg
Make I know weda I go abandon the Admission

U shouldn't be discouraged. If u really have good plans u can make it but just that the probabilities of making it are slim. Minimum wage there is poor too.
But depending on why u are going there is what matters. Are I really going for studies?
Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by Cousin9999: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2021
That's like asking, "What's better, a toilet or a pile of rotting garbage?"
Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by Adesuwag(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Cousin9999:
That's like asking, "What's better, a toilet or a pile of rotting garbage?"
what does it mean?
Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by seunny4lif(m): 2:20am On Jul 01, 2021
If the admission is from South Cyprus then you are good because its a good country but if na North Cyprus then you are on your own.
North Crypto is under Turks rules and Most Nigerian living in that country are cultists, fighting dey break out like say na Benin city you dey cheesy
Poland is nice and it’s closer to Germany cool

4 Likes

Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by tblaze007(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2021
ghettonews:

U shouldn't be discouraged. If u really have good plans u can make it but just that the probabilities of making it are slim. Minimum wage there is poor too.
But depending on why u are going there is what matters. Are I really going for studies?

I’m not really going for studies oo.. the only way to access north Cyprus is by Student Visa for now that’s why I used school. I wanted to go there to work and since it’s very expensive to travel to other country .. North Cyprus seems to be the only country I can afford for now

1 Like

Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by gammarays(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2021
You sef
Go to Poland if your admission and stuffs are legit.
The only hindrance is language but you'll adapt.

Do everything the legal way not through agents to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by seunny4lif(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2021
North Cyprus to hustle?
Bro big NO, because even hustling in Turkey is not easy unless na Gboy you want do cool
tblaze007:

I’m not really going for studies oo.. the only way to access north Cyprus is by Student Visa for now that’s why I used school. I wanted to go there to work and since it’s very expensive to travel to other country .. North Cyprus seems to be the only country I can afford for now

3 Likes

Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by tblaze007(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
seunny4lif:
North Cyprus to hustle?
Bro big NO, because even hustling in Turkey is not easy unless na Gboy you want do cool

Which other affordable countries can one consider to go hustle .. these European Countries are expensive to get
Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by KendrickAyomide: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
See question. Go Poland schenghen country. If them give you temporary residence permit you fit tour them Germany and the rest

3 Likes

Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by Youngpeep(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
klassykute:
sorry but what’s the total cost for Poland visa
Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by Kesmartini: 4:07am On Jul 03, 2021
But it's better if u were granted asylum from north into south cyprus, u can find a good job that will suffice you. I know of a cousin who got into south thru asylum also
Re: Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? by drightguy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Am interested in Poland visa, any help?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me In Making A Decision Turkey Or Egypt / A Message To Those Who Intends To Japa Or Setup A Business!!! / How Much Is Ticket To Yankee Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.