Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Need Advice On How To Change The Lesbianism Nature Of My Girl Friend. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Advice On How To Change The Lesbianism Nature Of My Girl Friend. (731 Views)

My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice / Meet My Girl Friend Khaleesi johnson :( / My Girl Friend Is A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On How To Change The Lesbianism Nature Of My Girl Friend. by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2010
Hello fellow nairalanders I need your advice on this issue which has been bothering me for sometime now. I fell in love with this lady who also shows a sign of wanting me to approach her. I approach her immediately I saw the sign in her face and decided to ask her out in which she immediately agreed without disagreement. We dated for about three weeks without any sex or romance as my intention was to get married to her and I wouldn’t like to rush into her so that she will not be thinking that I am just after sex and nothing else.  Unfortunately I later discovered from one of her friend in a boarding school that she is a lesbian. To my greatest surprise she called me on phone one faithful that we can no longer continue. I am very convinced that this recent development came as a result of her lesbianism act because I know she is in love with me by her wanting to always be with me whenever I am around. Fellows, I love this lady so much that I will want to get married to her, but first I need your advice on what to do to change her lesbianism nature if it is possible. Please good advice and no insult as we all are here to learn.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Change The Lesbianism Nature Of My Girl Friend. by InkedNerd(f): 12:37am On Sep 26, 2010
lmao, there's nothing you can do. Forget her and find a new new girl. Don't even try to waste your time. It'd be like beating a dead horse.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Change The Lesbianism Nature Of My Girl Friend. by ice234: 12:40am On Sep 26, 2010
well said
Re: I Need Advice On How To Change The Lesbianism Nature Of My Girl Friend. by ice234: 12:41am On Sep 26, 2010
well said
Re: I Need Advice On How To Change The Lesbianism Nature Of My Girl Friend. by chyz(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2010
bonnyface210:

Hello fellow nairalanders I need your advice on this issue which has been bothering me for sometime now. I fell in love with this lady who also shows a sign of wanting me to approach her. I approach her immediately I saw the sign in her face and decided to ask her out in which she immediately agreed without disagreement. We dated for about three weeks without any sex or romance as my intention was to get married to her and I wouldn’t like to rush into her so that she will not be thinking that I am just after sex and nothing else.  Unfortunately I later discovered from one of her friend in a boarding school that she is a lesbian. To my greatest surprise she called me on phone one faithful that we can no longer continue. I am very convinced that this recent development came as a result of her lesbianism act because I know she is in love with me by her wanting to always be with me whenever I am around. Fellows, I love this lady so much that I will want to get married to her, but first I need your advice on what to do to change her lesbianism nature if it is possible. Please good advice and no insult as we all are here to learn.

Obviously the girl is a bisexual. From the way youre describing things,you dont have to do too much.She likes you already. The only thing u need to do is get her to meet with u from time to time.Talk her up and she will be hooked.Don't talk to her friend about you two's business again because for all you know she may be the girl that she's with or a good friend to the "lesbian girl"'s girlfriend. play it smart, women cant resist contact once they are isolated with the guy they like. cool
Re: I Need Advice On How To Change The Lesbianism Nature Of My Girl Friend. by Stevogue(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2010
Can I borrow her for one week? She wld come back different.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Change The Lesbianism Nature Of My Girl Friend. by Dyt(f): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2010
Poster 4rm ur writin she is still in sec sch n u r still seekin an admission in2 a poly,dont worry it is well
Re: I Need Advice On How To Change The Lesbianism Nature Of My Girl Friend. by Markbrowny: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2021

Brother we are in the same shoe, how did it end, where able to change her?

(1) (Reply)

I Need One Girl, To Be My Val In Abuja / Are U A Working Class Guy From The East? / Bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.