Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) (74014 Views)

Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by ecnboy(m): 12:39am On May 23, 2019
StarUp:
That car was parked before it was burnt...he was either killed and burnt in his car or he swapped bodies and disappeared somewhere to enjoy his loot with a new girl... But if you ask me, I will say it was a case of murder because the sitting posture of the body remains in the car says it all.
they should stop fooling us that man was killed before the car was burnt, let them dig deeper
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by boban007: 3:16am On May 23, 2019
FROM THE SITTING POSITION OF THE MAN I GUESS HE WAS TIED DOWN AND THE CAR SET ABLAZE.
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by hucienda: 4:47am On May 23, 2019
Gory pics.

Looks like a staged murder.
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by hausadreturn(m): 5:10am On May 23, 2019
Niyi9002:
For graphic and gory pictures, nairaland is second only to bestgore.com
OMG! I was on the site for like an hour. Gracious me.
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by Aboks(m): 5:13am On May 23, 2019
Bloggers and lies be like 5&6
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by Positivepoint(m): 5:33am On May 23, 2019
Kalapizim:
why post pictures of his remains na ?

To sell the story and cover their tracks. That is the first sign of foul play. The guy was murdered and all this is staged

1 Like

Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by Urchman200: 5:50am On May 23, 2019
post=78630128:

Damn it.
In a sane society, the detectives will know what really happened in this case.
As burnt as he is, they can still find out if there is any bullet wound (gun shots) or knives wound (stabbing) or blunt force trauma on this burnt body.

In this part of the world, we may NEVER know the cause of this man's death!
They will end the case with 'God giveth and taketh'!!
We will get there someday in our country also.
Buhari won't take us there again?I thought he is the best thing to happen nigeria, because of the little change they gave you, ur conscience was mortgaged

2 Likes

Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by stagger: 6:13am On May 23, 2019
This dude looks like he was murdered and the car set ablaze. The way the entire carcass of the car was burnt suggests some incendiary material was poured all over.

That spot should be treated like a crime scene. It should be sealed off with tape. Residue samples need to be collected from the car, the ground, the surrounding areas...even trees all around. That should give a clue as to whether this was an accidental fire or whether an incendiary mix was used. The carcass of the vehicle should also be scanned for prints. Surroundings need to be checked for tire markings and footprints as well (difficult since the scene was left unguarded and hundreds of people must have been around there).

My take is that this is a possible homicide until proven otherwise. The man could not have set the car ablaze in that position. He would have had to douse the entire car with an incendiary, then taken a seat inside and lit a matchstick or lighter. There are easier ways to commit suicide and being burnt to death is not one of them.
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by Sportwin(m): 6:34am On May 23, 2019
I for talk say na homicide and must be investigated

Buh if they can do this to a major general
Me weh come b bloody civilian
My own story fit b say I commit sucide
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by actualization: 6:38am On May 23, 2019
The Security system ... within the barracks...not ok....any CAMERA....?

1 Like

Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by Lordkross(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2019
StarUp:
That car was parked before it was burnt...he was either killed and burnt in his car or he swapped bodies and disappeared somewhere to enjoy his loot with a new girl... But if you ask me, I will say it was a case of murder because the sitting posture of the body remains in the car says it all.

Sometimes it's the last ditch effort to get out of the vehicle that triggered that posture. Just another angle.
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:04am On May 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Might be suicide
And 6 people liked this comment?
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:05am On May 23, 2019
actualization:
The Security system ... within the barracks...not ok....any CAMERA....?
Remember this is Nigeria
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by henrydadon(m): 7:14am On May 23, 2019
StarUp:

Wrong.. That man wasn't placed there. looks to me he was trying to break the window with his feet when he got engulf in flamed and smoke..he was probably asleep when he the flame started and realized only too late

Then again he could have been placed there and set alight. It plausible.
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by decub: 7:17am On May 23, 2019
Kalapizim:
why post pictures of his remains na ?
Cos some people will say; picture or adonbilivit!

1 Like

Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 7:27am On May 23, 2019
hmmmm, but in the former story, it was told he had a collision with another military officer.
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by AskProf: 7:32am On May 23, 2019
StarUp:

Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by SachaBastien(m): 7:40am On May 23, 2019
StarUp:
Fräulein Derrick. Crime detector. Honour is in order.
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by Butoneday2(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2019
StarUp:
You're right bro.
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by dicex(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2019
i smell foul play. how cums d bag of bones didnt struggle? instead it positioned as though it was suicide.
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by Wahleehk10: 8:37am On May 23, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
blood of ndubuisi...what a sad way to die..may his soul RIP

What did my great grandfather's blood do to u?
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by AskProf: 8:42am On May 23, 2019
jaxxy:
The Story has changed now. The 1st report it was he had a slight collision with another officers car and his car caught fire or isn’t this the same case that happened at Ojo barracks yesterday?

The way the story is told sef like it’s an normal incident with nothing suspicious so the man laid down in his car to get burnt? When even women walk out of such situations.

Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by mankand(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2019
Nigga don japa
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by mzeefitz(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2019
StarUp:
If somebody offend this dude lasan
See as e take reason the incidence
I fear you o
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 23, 2019
So sad
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by Born2Breed(f): 12:20pm On May 23, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
A man was found burnt beyond recognition in his car at the Ojo Military Cantonment, Ojo, Lagos.

The discovery was made yesterday, Tuesday, around 6 am, near a bus stop at a lonely part of the cantonment.

According to report, residents of the expansive military settlement woke up to the horrific scene.

The cause of the fire is yet to be determined.

The charred remains of the man was later removed from the car by a team from the Medical center at the cantonment.

The victim is believed to be a Major in the army.

See photos below.

See more photos HERE

https://autojosh.com/army-major-burnt-to-death-in-his-car-at-ojo-barrack-graphic-photos/

Seems the man was sleeping while the car went into flame.

Something is not right somewhere. What about the vehicle they claimed he had an accident with?

1 Like

Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by Kinjikitile(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2019
JuanDeDios:

The Mentalist. smiley Good one.
The mentalist ... How I wish he was there to ascertain what happened..... After. Watching the Mentalist ,, shooter and 24hrs ,, I have been longing to be a trained ,, professional detective
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by JuanDeDios: 2:05pm On May 23, 2019
Kinjikitile:

The mentalist ... How I wish he was there to ascertain what happened..... After. Watching the Mentalist ,, shooter and 24hrs ,, I have been longing to be a trained ,, professional detective
The Mentalist also had a huge impression on me. I've not heard of Shooter. What's it about?
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by Handsomebb: 3:37pm On May 23, 2019
See how fvcked up our security is......if this can happen in the military where else cant it happen.
Re: A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) by olumalcolm(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2019
jaxxy:
The Story has changed now. The 1st report it was he had a slight collision with another officers car and his car caught fire or isn’t this the same case that happened at Ojo barracks yesterday?

The way the story is told sef like it’s an normal incident with nothing suspicious so the man laid down in his car to get burnt? When even women walk out of such situations.
i tire ooo, a Major for dat mata.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus / I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.