Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos (37278 Views)

Check Out This Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot / Checkout This Cute 4 Generation In One Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by AreaFada2: 1:38am On May 23, 2019
Nice. But key here is to have your kids early.

Now that some women have their first kid at 40, it becomes difficult difficult achieving this.
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by delishpot: 2:29am On May 23, 2019
jk200:
Why is that you hardly see 4 generation of Fathers?

Is that men dont live long or because most nigerian men do marry late?

You can do it na. If women do the ones for females, you as a boy do the ones for males in your family. As easy as ABC. But yes, one reason is that Naija men do marry late. Some marry late and then marry younger women too. In Naija ery death is common for both genders. The average life expectancy is 56 I believe.
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by WeRblessed(f): 2:35am On May 23, 2019
smiley
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by WeRblessed(f): 2:36am On May 23, 2019
TheMoniker:
I ought to have this kinda picture but my grandma is a witch same as most naija grand parent. She might end up eating my kid so I’m not interested. Lol

if you think that grand parents in Nigeria are witches, that means when your mother becomes a grand parents she, too, will be termed a witch.

I know grand parents who labored night and day to raise their children, send them abroad for schooling, today, they have doctors, lawyers, and other professionals in their homes. They are in their 90s, still waxing strong. Those grand parents are my grand parents. Don't forget, you will reap whatever you sow. One day, your aged mother might be termed a witch and lynched on the road simply because she is old. Continue to type rubbish
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by alexola20(m): 2:44am On May 23, 2019
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:20am On May 23, 2019
grin. Woman I hail oo. Women just want to hold world by Force. Why is very hard to see pictures of great grandfather, grandfather,and grandson together? Woman Don use idi kill men finish.

Pussy is one of the greatest problem man have on Earth. She will be shouting hit me hard more hard man don't Know say his using all his energy only on a hole. If any girl tell me rubbish I go slap her. Me ma I want see my grandson in my life.

Man always say no to hard hitting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by VulgarLee(m): 4:22am On May 23, 2019
TheMoniker:
I ought to have this kinda picture but my grandma is a witch same as most naija grand parent. She might end up eating my kid so I’m not interested. Lol
guy u finish work lwkmd
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by akinboyepelumi(m): 5:04am On May 23, 2019
This is beautiful. In Nigeria, Edo State has the highest number of old people with a young face and a great body. I don't know if you've noticed.
Mrop:
Checkout this cute 4 Generation Photos. You like?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-cute-4-generation-photos/

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Teeboi56: 5:07am On May 23, 2019
TheMoniker:
Sorry to intervene
How do u know ur grandma is a witch
Funny u
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by DonBenny77(m): 5:08am On May 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You are a disgrace and a shame to your lineage. Even if no one knows you your arrogance has a address. You shame and lie on your grandmother for the pleasure of likes from a few silly folks like you. For every spit you spill out, your are spilling the last fragment of your soul until none is left. I wish I can lay a curse on you right now but I will spare you.

Richdad

Is it your grandmother?

Pokenoser!!!
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by mu2sa2: 5:19am On May 23, 2019
omocalabar:
Beautiful.....if they were staying in PH, it wuld have been 5th /6th generations...teenage pregnancy in dat town is alarming
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Unfortunately for the babies many of them only have a minuscule lifespan - premature deaths, buried alive, thrown into shalanga etc.
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by mu2sa2: 5:29am On May 23, 2019
TheMoniker:
You have been brainwashed by your religious counselor, like other millions of gullible people in Nigeria, into labeling your grandmother as a witch. Irony of ironies, you yourself will be labelled a wizard ( your wife a witch) by your grandchildren! That's to say you might be forsaken by your descendants in old age. See the consequences of a warped belief!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by XklusivGistBlog(m): 5:49am On May 23, 2019
Abeg make una let the old woman rest. All to trend
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by ACE1010: 7:42am On May 23, 2019
TheMoniker:

For your mind you believe your grandma can eat your children??

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by polite2(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2019
Beautiful, I guess they are from Benin . the faces though
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Erolow(f): 8:12am On May 23, 2019
Awwwwwwnnnnn.... Really cute
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by BabaAgba79(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2019
Mrop:
Checkout this cute 4 Generation Photos. You like?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-cute-4-generation-photos/

The older they become, the more beautiful they become. The beauty, honestly, is in the descending order.
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Tiwatopebabe(f): 10:11am On May 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You are a disgrace and a shame to your lineage. Even if no one knows you your arrogance has a address. You shame and lie on your grandmother for the pleasure of likes from a few silly folks like you. For every spit you spill out, your are spilling the last fragment of your soul until none is left. I wish I can lay a curse on you right now but I will spare you
Richdad

This guy needs sanity test. Is she your grandma or are you the drummer of the group? See insult.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Allina: 10:56am On May 23, 2019
and great grandma is the most beautiful
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by Ugosample(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2019
jk200:
Why is that you hardly see 4 generation of Fathers?

Is that men dont live long or because most nigerian men do marry late?

you will see 4 generation men more abroad

especially in the American Midwest

Here in Nigeria
To be a man is dangerous
you are liable do die quick....
excess stress
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by gadzama01: 11:45am On May 23, 2019
AMEN IN JESUS NAME
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by salt1: 3:11pm On May 23, 2019
Very strong genes. They can pass for pictures of the same person at various stages/ages in life.

The men of marriage age aren't marry because they're in prison for petty crime
Re: Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos by booksrite(f): 3:35am On Jun 29, 2019
. Woman I hail oo. Women just want to hold world by Force. Why is very hard to see pictures of great grandfather, grandfather,and grandson together? Woman Don use idi kill men finish. Pussy is one of the greatest problem man have on Earth. She will be shouting hit me hard more hard man don't Know say his using all his energy only on a hole. If any girl tell me rubbish I go slap her. Me ma I want see my grandson in my life. Man always say no to hard hitting

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.