Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? (37247 Views)

Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by MiztaYouneek(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
What is your opinion about ladies breastfeeding their babies in public.

I do come across many ladies doing that and its looks a bit awkward to me but who am I to judge when their husbands are not complaining.

I don't think I would love to see my future wife breastfeeding our baby in public just like that. I believe there should be better ways to do that than just bring out their breast anyhow in public because the baby is crying and needs to feed.

I hope maybe some ladies here can actually say something about this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by MiztaYouneek(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Very right but some useless stupid men will b steering as if dey want to suck to, useless creatures no wonder bobrisky change his gender

Now that's the point. When ladies know that there are some useless men like you claim who will be looking like they want to suck, why will they still always do it. Is there no other way to breastfeed a baby in public than just to carry out breast anyhow.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
I think this thread is specifically targeted at Kogi and Nasarawa women, where a lady of say 25-29yrs could be seen breastfeeding her baby openly. I think women should learn to educate themselves, the same way they do when they find a red stain on a fellow's skirt or pant/trousers

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by simonlee(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
I think this thread is specifically targeted at Kogi and Nasarawa women, where a lady of say 25-29yrs could be seen breastfeeding her baby openly. I think women should learn to educate themselves, the same way they do when they find a red stain on a fellow's skirt or pant/trousers
The thunder that will fire you will branch keffi and Okene and hit your expired brain!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
I always think about that part. Will I one day put my hand into my dress and fling out my breast in full public glare, all in the name of breastfeeding baby? cheesy

I doubt. I'll probably pump milk into baby's bottle. Can't fling breast outside in public.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by shams040(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I always think about that part. Will I one day put my hand into my dress and fling out my breast in full public glare, all in the name of breastfeeding baby? cheesy

I doubt. I'll probably pump milk into baby's bottle. Can't fling breast outside in public.

You are the reason why children of too lack empathy for the parents.

You can beast feed why you cover your kid and ur breast.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
i would like to see who would query me if i breastfeed publicly.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
shams040:

You are the reason why children of too lack empathy for the parents.

You can beast feed why you cover your kid and ur breast.

I know the mother-baby bond that happens with breastfeeding.

I don't live in the public. So whenever I'm in public, and especially when I can't find privacy, baby would feed from the bottle. kiss

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Jayslicky: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Breast is for breastfeeding a child, if you do it in public or private it is not a crime, I as a man don't even get turned on seeing a woman breastfeeding her child, so I see nothing wrong in it.

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Nuclear99(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Very right but some useless stupid men will b steering as if dey want to suck to, useless creatures no wonder bobrisky change his gender
Your skull....

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Ovems(f): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

Now that's the point. When ladies know that there are some useless men like you claim who will be looking like they want to suck, why will they still always do it. Is there no other way to breastfeed a baby in public than just to carry out breast anyhow.
Women can breastfeed in public but can cover up using a flannel or any other breastfeeding clothes. If they do, people might not even know a child is feeding. I don't know why some women don't cover up.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by MiztaYouneek(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ovems:

Women can breastfeed in public but can cover up using a flannel or any other breastfeeding clothes. If they do, people might not even know a child is feeding. I don't know why some women don't cover up.

This is what baffles me a lot because I always believed there should be a way to cover up properly and breastfeed because that open breastfeeding is really irritating sometimes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by AstroG: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
kestolove95:

Hmmmm undecided

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by mamajj17(f): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
What is so special about Breast! Bodies are important while we are still alive undecided, there are better ways of closing up in the Public places anyways.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
I don't see anything wrong in it because the sole aim of bringing it out at first is to feed a hungry baby. That's the beauty of a mother and child. People should learn how to mind their business especially those that were fed through the same manner.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Teeyin(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
More reason while they are mother's

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

This is what baffles me a lot because I always believed there should be a way to cover up properly and breastfeed because that open breastfeeding is really irritating sometimes.
If you mind your business, you wouldn't even notice someone is breastfeeding her child.

20 Likes

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Teeyin(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
no love compare to this

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by MiztaYouneek(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
wizzyrich:
If you mind your business, you wouldn't even notice someone is breastfeeding her child.

What do you mean by minding my business and not noticing such? Do you mean when am sitting inside a bank waiting to do my own thing and the lady sitting next to mean just brings out her breast anyhow to feed her baby? Or when trying to pay for something in a shop and the lady selling tells me to wait just to bring out breast anyhow to feed baby before collecting my money? How can one mind their business not to notice such, maybe you can enlighten me on that so that I know how to always mind my business and don't notice such.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Offpoint: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
you can breast feed your baby anywhere, I don't care...
if you're above 25+ I'm not interested in starting, but if you're below 25... lalakukulala

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by coolcentbigman(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2019
I see nothing wrong in Ladies breastfeeding in public, most women even love breastfeeding their babies in public while some don't. It not about not being educated even abroad women are encouraged to breastfeed their babies anywhere in fact they hold programs that encourage their women practice such.

It is also natural for men to be attracted to female body so as a woman if you dislike breastfeeding in public then stop it as for Op you can also stop your future wife from breastfeeding in public if her cowbell is till standing but if not pls leave her alone she's not a target.

Women with irritating fallen breast and stretchmarks will also come here to comment.....Rubbish

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 01, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

What do you mean by minding my business and not noticing such? Do you mean when am sitting inside a bank waiting to do my own thing and the lady sitting next to mean just brings out her breast anyhow to feed her baby? Or when trying to pay for something in a shop and the lady selling tells me to wait just to bring out breast anyhow to feed baby before collecting my money? How can one mind their business not to notice such, maybe you can enlighten me on that so that I know how to always mind my business and don't notice such.
How do you manage to look away when you see a skimpily dressed lady ? Or haven't you seen worst than that in this present time ?
Are you invariably saying you get turned on when you see a breast feeding mother ?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 01, 2019
It is right and it is nobodys business. As far as I am concerned,every breastfeeding woman has a kind of special aura of a creator to me. I always admire their courage to give that baby a chance to live.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 01, 2019
Courtesy demands that a lady covers her boobs with a piece of cloth or what Nigerians call hankerchief while breastfeeding in a public area.
In some offices in civilised countries, there area breastfeeding break rooms.

Who is the useless attention seeking goat-faced chimp that spelt staring as steering calling men useless creatures? Somebody please connect her to Bobrisky. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by MiztaYouneek(m): 5:18am On Oct 01, 2019
wizzyrich:
How do you manage to look away when you see a skimpily dressed lady ? Or haven't you seen worst than that in this present time ?
Are you invariably saying you get turned on when you see a breast feeding mother ?

If you actually know how to read well you would have noticed my point and you won't be asking me if it turns me on. I can see you are just chatting out of point so no need arguing with you. If you don't know what am talking about why not follow your own principle of "minding your business" abi you don't also follow your own principle?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Exc2000: 6:31am On Oct 01, 2019
kestolove95:

If you dare bring out your breast in front of a man , then you should never blame men who proudly bring out their diccks to urinate in public

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by shinacology(m): 6:47am On Oct 01, 2019
This is a topic of moral and decency, when u breastfeed in public u know others are not blind
But the love for our little baby is ur concern it depends on the person if u like look it shows ur a sex starved pervert . courtesy demand u to look away out of respect for motherhood . hard to resit but use common sense . that why I love moms they don't hesitate to do things for their baby .
Case close abeg breastfeed ur pikin anywhere jor

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by ireneidiva(f): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2019
kestolove95:
Staring not steering.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by ijoba22(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

then your child will grow and become artificial

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by seunlayi(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Kindly learn to myob with your eyes. Women are free to breastfeed baby anywhere jor

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by Omenkata: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

If you dare bring out your breast in front of a man , then you should never blame men who proudly bring out their diccks to urinate in public
[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos / A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.