Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! (1916 Views)

Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Former Car Washer ,landau Eugene Murphy Jr Wins America's Got Talent ,gets $1m I / Car Washer Crowned America's Got Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by treylaw: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2010
America's got Talent: Lady crashes objects with her brreasts!

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtXkR44VWM&NR/1[/flash]
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by Mobinga: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2010
Post the youtube link sharp sharp . . . . my browser doesn't play embedded vids
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2010
U never see brreast before?
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by Dolemite(f): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2010
Mobinga:

Post the youtube link sharp sharp . . . . my browser doesn't play embedded vids
Just double click the space where the video should be. . .
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by Mobinga: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2010
Maybe its not from youtube coz i did it nd nothing happens
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2010
Are those "jogs" real?
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by Dolemite(f): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2010
Mobinga:

Maybe its not from youtube coz i did it nd nothing happens
Can you see an image? if not then it won't work. . .

I bet Missy B of Nairaland can do better than that lady. . .
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by mamagee3(f): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
And some people call that "talent" embarassed embarassed
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by teeboyseve(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2010
omg
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by favouredjb(f): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2010
Silicone,hope it won't burst
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by Ifygurl: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2010
OMG. shocked
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by Kunbee: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2010
that must be painful
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by Creamish(f): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2010
yeah . . . i watched dat season . . even after d "sexy" display grin , she still dint get a ticket to Vegas . .
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by favouredjb(f): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2010
Imagine, lol
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by InkedNerd(f): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2010
lmaaaaaaooooooooo grin
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by puskin: 1:09am On Oct 07, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by Mobinga: 3:50am On Oct 07, 2010
Finally watched it angry angry

Horrible
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by Kunbee: 1:08am On Oct 08, 2010
You wan cry ni undecided
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by mamagee3(f): 1:24am On Oct 08, 2010
favouredjb:

Silicone,hope it won't burst
Off course it would soon burst into pieces.
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by lalasun: 4:08am On Oct 08, 2010
They look real o, they don't look like silicone!
that must have hurt, damn!
Re: America's Got Talent: Lady Crashes Objects With Her Brreasts! by bibs(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2010
i CAN do better jare grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kc Presh ::: Is Music This Lucrative ::: / Face Of Sofa 2012 , Hosted By Sofa Leather Lounge Abuja / Angelina Jolie's Aunt Debbie Dies Of bosom Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.