Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady (32561 Views)

Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) / Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) / DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by Canadanow: 7:09pm On May 23, 2019
Umartins1:
God help us

Thank you NLers for subscribing to my Youtube channel. I am now on 940+. Please, I need less than 60 subscribers to get approved by Youtube as I have fulfilled other conditions. Please, help me subscribe to my Youtube Channel with the link below. I am the one posting most of the video lyrics you see on the front page.
www.youtube.com/snitrammedia

Done
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2019
Many mad people are getting behind the wheels these days.
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by Umartins1(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2019
GTFO:

iffa slap you ehn!! e-diot!!

IMAGINE, spamming untop thread whey dey devastating enough!
God whey give you +940, go give you the rest.. then you can rest in peace!
Oponu Ode Ooshi!!!

Hi, dear, do you know me from somewhere?
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2019
Many mad people are getting behind the wheel these days.
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by freedomchild: 7:11pm On May 23, 2019
Doctors are overrated in this country.. the current breed of doctors are morally and ethically bankrupt.. Until you are close to people, what you think they are is just a scam

3 Likes

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by Umartins1(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2019
Canadanow:

Done

May you be blessed, boss. God`s favour on all you do too
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by ensamy(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2019
Na Native Doctor :- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by dominique(f): 7:37pm On May 23, 2019
I remember the story, made fp a few weeks ago. The story claimed the man was fighting with a couple of prostitutes and knocked one down. So the lady in question wasn't a prostitute and didn't survive, that's so sad. I hope he faces the music
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2019
Why is nobody talking about the retard the pulled the wheels of a moving vehicle with it's driver? She couldn't wait till the car was stopped before starting her madness? She caused these deaths and no the doctor wasn't drunk. Cause of accident is retarded woman dragging steering wheel of a moving vehicle. Who does that?

4 Likes

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Many mad people are getting behind the wheels these days.
nah... Many mad people getting in the passenger seat of cars...
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2019
Umartins1:

Hi, dear, do you know me from somewhere?
lol. Pay no mind.... He's just trying to get your attention.
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by sonofElElyon: 7:46pm On May 23, 2019
I don't condone pre marital or extra marital sex, especially with prostitutes but from the account of the deceased's sister it is actually the prostitute that is guilty of manslaughter since she struggled for the wheel with the doctor who was driving. It was mentioned that the doctor was drunk though, which would make him jointly culpable. However his drunkenness needs to be proven beyond reasonable doubt..

akinhanger:

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/Alleged-Drunk-Doctor-Kills-My-Sister-During-A-Fight-With-A-Prostitute-Lady.html

2 Likes

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by Umartins1(m): 7:47pm On May 23, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol. Pay no mind.... He's just trying to get your attention.

Lol. I thought as much. With the help of lalasticlala, most of my views have come from Nairaland. in fact, NL ranks top of my external source of views, so, I really don`t see any harm in begging NLers to subscribe to my channel. Meanwhile, I actually heard about Youtube channel for the first time on NL.

Thanks, man
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by nicepoker101(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2019
The harlot should be arrested too.
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by SarkinYarki: 7:50pm On May 23, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
If the doctor wasn't paid too much, he wouldn't have had too much to throw away to prostitutes. They are simply overpaid.

this your angle sha?
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 7:53pm On May 23, 2019
See how everybody ignore the ashèwo that caused the crash to face the doctor.

Mr. OP what should happen to the prostítute? She should go free? Cos all I'm seeing is doctor, doctor, doctor.
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by coolcentbigman(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2019
I never knew doctors deal with prostitutes why not find a side chick with all the money you've a prostitute was your choice. Something must kill a man but pussy is the number one thing that has always destroyed great men from Adam till date. What will he be living for he has automatically lose his job, family and reputation. The woman ranting should just buy chilled first class sniper and serve him believe he will gladly accept it, You want him dead because he killed your sister and you call that justice he didn't do it intentionally the picture shows he has a lot going through his mind even the prostitute should be brought to court also and i feel for this man he may end up killing himself even if they actually free him.
Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 7:56pm On May 23, 2019
nicepoker101:
The harlot should be arrested too.

She is the murderer here!
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 7:58pm On May 23, 2019
dominique:
I remember the story, made fp a few weeks ago. The story claimed the man was fighting with a couple of prostitutes and knocked one down. So the lady in question wasn't a prostitute and didn't survive, that's so sad. I hope he faces the music

This is not the story. This accident was caused by a useless prostítute that struggled with the steering of a moving car! For how much!! She is a murderer.

Doctors don suffer for this country.

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 7:59pm On May 23, 2019
patexcool:
how about d prostitute.
RIP

She will go scot free because she is a woman
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 8:00pm On May 23, 2019
davodyguy:
A proper investigation should be conducted

What are you investigating again? That prostítute is the murderer!
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 23, 2019
Just pure acid on the bloody doctors face, justice served.

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 8:03pm On May 23, 2019
akinhanger:

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/Alleged-Drunk-Doctor-Kills-My-Sister-During-A-Fight-With-A-Prostitute-Lady.html

Your link says alleged drunk doctor, you now removed the allegation. You for kukuma write innocent young lady since it appears your sister is the prostítute. Nonsense
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by dominique(f): 8:10pm On May 23, 2019
alphaNomega:

This is not the story. This accident was caused by a useless prostítute that struggled with the steering of a moving car! For how much!! She is a murderer.

Doctors don suffer for this country.

And he couldn't hit the brakes when he no longer had control of the steering?
They both deserve to face the music.

3 Likes

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2019
Umartins1:

Lol. I thought as much. With the help of lalasticlala, most of my views have come from Nairaland. in fact, NL ranks top of my external source of views, so, I really don`t see any harm in begging NLers to subscribe to my channel. Meanwhile, I actually heard about Youtube channel for the first time on NL.

Thanks, man
you're welcome... Congratulations on ur unavoidable break out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 8:20pm On May 23, 2019
dominique:

And he couldn't hit the brakes when he no longer had control of the steering?
They both deserve to face the music.

And risk summersaulting? You don't know how to drive madam. That red vehicle is an SUV, on a highway and your first reaction is to slam the brakes when you loose control of steering.

Forget that your brake talk jare. That woman is a murderer and she has caused the death of 3 innocent people.

Sleeping with a harlot would not kill those people, refusing to pay a harlot would not kill those people, do you know what would kill them? Struggling with the steering of a vehicle in motion when you are not the driver.

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 8:21pm On May 23, 2019
gypsey:
Just pure acid on the bloody doctors face, justice served.

Another brother to the prostítute, I hope you remain some acid for her.
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by PS712: 8:38pm On May 23, 2019
akinhanger:

Sorry about your loss. I know and am friend to family of one of those who died in that taxi in Abuja. I can tell you people are still in shock and pains over his sudden departure. It's sad and painful.
Condolences please.
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by Starz825(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2019
All these prostitutes sef ...just because they expose their bodies to air publicly does not mean their brains aren't working....how can u drag the wheel with a man while driving on a major street and early hours of work for that matter and u know pple are around walking towards their various destinations..
I don't blame the man oo...na that prostitutes make Dem hoe...the demons in her will explode by the time she gets to prison angry
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by dominique(f): 8:39pm On May 23, 2019
alphaNomega:

And risk summersaulting? You don't know how to drive madam. That red vehicle is an SUV, on a highway and your first reaction is to slam the brakes when you loose control of steering.

Forget that your brake talk jare. That woman is a murderer and she has caused the death of 3 innocent people.

Sleeping with a harlot would not kill those people, refusing to pay a harlot would not kill those people, do you know what would kill them? Struggling with the steering of a vehicle in motion when you are not the driver.

A brake doesn't only halt a vehicle you know? It slows it down as well right after you take your foot off the accelerator. The moment he saw he was non longer in control of the steering, he should have reduced the speed of the vehicle before bringing it to a halt. Sleeping with prostitutes has destroyed families and the patron is more at fault. When he knew he didn't have money to pay the prostitute, why engage her in the first pace? If he was spending quality time with his family, would this have happened?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Uniabuja Attempted Rape Case (the Accused, Side Of The Story) / Two Women Caught On CCTV Shoplifting In Lagos / Danfo Driver Driving Against Traffic Resists Arrest, Strips Unclad & Escaped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.