Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady (32557 Views)

Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) / Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) / DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 23, 2019
patexcool:
how about d prostitute.
RIP
nobody will care about the prostitute, it is believed that it is poverty that led her into it, so there is no way she can help perhaps, the prostitute has nothing to lose

3 Likes

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by fabienjoe: 9:06pm On May 23, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Why is nobody talking about the retard the pulled the wheels of a moving vehicle with it's driver? She couldn't wait till the car was stopped before starting her madness? She caused these deaths and no the doctor wasn't drunk. Cause of accident is retarded woman dragging steering wheel of a moving vehicle. Who does that?

Why should a man that has everything to lose play into the hands of a prostitute that has nothing to lose? The prostitute would do what she did several times over just to smear the man. She is already at rock bottom so what does she care? If you stoop so low as to get down with a prostitute, the least you can do is to cover your tracks and the first step is keeping her quiet, even if it means paying over the odds. The doctor is certainly irresponsible and should be nowhere near a patient. I can only imagine the insults and angry exchanges he may have traded with the slattern as things boiled over.

3 Likes

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by Amhappy(f): 10:16pm On May 23, 2019
As you can see the prostitute is no where to be found Na the man they catch. O Di very risky

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2019
alphaNomega:

This is not the story. This accident was caused by a useless prostítute that struggled with the steering of a moving car! For how much!! She is a murderer.

Doctors don suffer for this country.

Why shud the stupid married doctor patronize a prostitute and not pay her which made her struggle with him for her money and led to this incident. He shud be sentenced for manslaughter if not given capital punishment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 10:32pm On May 23, 2019
Starz825:
All these prostitutes sef ...just because they expose their bodies to air publicly does not mean their brains aren't working....how can u drag the wheel with a man while driving on a major street and early hours of work for that matter and u know pple are around walking towards their various destinations..
I don't blame the man oo...na that prostitutes make Dem hoe...the demons in her will explode by the time she gets to prison angry

I hope that bítch rots in jail. Even if you are a prostítute at least try to use your fuçking brain but nooooo. They don't.

Forget that men use prostítutes to relieve sèxual tension, they are the worst breed of female folk.

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 10:34pm On May 23, 2019
jaxxy:

Why shud the stupid married doctor patronize a prostitute and not pay her which made her struggle with him for her money and led to this incident. He shud be sentenced for manslaughter if not given capital punishment.

Shebi you are in Abuja, track the doctor and ask him yourself. They said his name is Dr. Femi.

So because someone refuse to pay you, you should kill 3 people? Is she the first person that is being owed money? Make I no vex for you!

How different are you from bad Nigeria policemen that kill keke drivers because of N50 and N100?
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by coolzeal(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2019
A friend lost his life on this same accident. So far, 4 of the victims are dead and I'm not sure the only survivor will push through. It happened last Saturday morning, close to Sahad store in Abuja. He will be buried this Saturday.

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by jaxxy(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2019
alphaNomega:

Shebi you are in Abuja, track the doctor and ask him yourself. They said his name is Dr. Femi.

So because someone refuse to pay you, you should kill 3 people? How different are you from bad Nigeria policemen that kill keke drivers because of N50 and N100?

U didn’t understand me, Im saying both the lady and doctor shud rot in jail. They are both killers. I’m sure the lady didn’t know it wud lead to such an accident bt it did. The doctor can’t be innocent cos the rubbish begun with him and he was drunk also. That’s my point

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 10:49pm On May 23, 2019
jaxxy:

U didn’t understand me, Im saying both the lady and doctor shud rot in jail. They are both killers. I’m sure the lady didn’t know it wud lead to such an accident bt it did. The doctor can’t be innocent cos the rubbish begun with him and he was drunk also. That’s my point

If you are driving a car on a busy highway and I push you during an argument, enough to crash the vehicle and kill 4 people. Who is the cause of this accident?
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2019
alphaNomega:

If you are driving a car on a busy highway and I push you during an argument, enough to crash the vehicle and kill 4 people. Who is the cause of this accident?

If I provoked u to push me we are both the cause.

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 11:04pm On May 23, 2019
jaxxy:

If I provoked u to push me we are both the cause.

You are not ready to answer the question. Let me make it easier for you because I think it is too difficult.

I am a carpenter who fixed your furniture at home and you have not paid me, this argument is about my payment.
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2019
alphaNomega:

You are not ready to answer the question. Let me make it easier for you because I think it is too difficult.

I am a carpenter who fixed your furniture at home and you have not paid me, this argument is about my payment.

I answered ur question bt u refused to acknowledge it I will also answer this in similar way cos I know ur intelligent.

There are different modes of payment.
prepaid
Postpaid
Payas u go.

Now to be straight with u even in civil climes the man will be given mansluaghter being an avoidable mistake caused by a quarrel he’s started if he wasn’t drunk bt if he was also drunk then it’s a murder charge.

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 11:21pm On May 23, 2019
jaxxy:

I answered ur question bt u refused to acknowledge it I will also answer this in similar way cos I know ur intelligent.

There are different modes of payment.
prepaid
Postpaid
Payas u go.

Now to be straight with u even in civil climes the man will be given mansluaghter being an avoidable mistake caused by a quarrel he’s started if he wasn’t drunk bt if he was also drunk then it’s a murder charge.

Enough of this, when the court will sit on this matter I'll implore you to be there so you can hear the truth. All this your prepaid talk is a waste of time.
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by armadeo(m): 11:46pm On May 23, 2019
jaxxy:

You're too judgemental. Your problem here is the doctor sleeping with a prostitute. You are blaming him for that action alone and as far as you're concerned the prostitute isnt at fault cos you've already removed her from the equation by your above statement.

The rubbish began with him, you've already judged.

In the case the person who grabbed the wheels of a moving vehicle is wrong and guilty. Irrespective of age sex location or occupation.

1 Like

Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by Mbediogu(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2019
MrRhymes101:
I can imagine how painful this is. The man is in a serious trouble both on legal and moral grounds... Wedding MC

You exonerated him already. He did not intentionally kill your sister.
He was dragging the wheel with a lady ?prostitute to avoid hitting passers by but unfortunately the worst happens. Whatever is cause of struggle for the wheels is immaterial now unless you can validly prove it in court beyond reasonable doubt.
What matters is whether or not the driver has valid driving license and the up to date vehicle papers. RIP to your dear sister.
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by Nobody: 9:19am On May 24, 2019
alphaNomega:

Another brother to the prostítute, I hope you remain some acid for her.
you have made no sense
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by jaxxy(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2019
armadeo:

You're too judgemental. Your problem here is the doctor sleeping with a prostitute. You are blaming him for that action alone and as far as you're concerned the prostitute isnt at fault cos you've already removed her from the equation by your above statement.

The rubbish began with him, you've already judged.

In the case the person who grabbed the wheels of a moving vehicle is wrong and guilty. Irrespective of age sex location or occupation.

I judge nobody bt we must be held responsible for our actions. I don’t care if he slept with 20 prostitutes that’s his business bt why not pay the lady and let her go with her problem? Why let her unsorted issue with u lead to the death of innocent people? This is my great annoyance due to his lack of responsibility.

All this cud have been avoided if he did the right thing and paid her off since. And if u don’t have money why u sleeping with a prostitute?
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by armadeo(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2019
jaxxy:

I judge nobody bt we must be held responsible for our actions. I don’t care if he slept with 20 prostitutes that’s his business bt why not pay the lady and let her go with her problem? Why let her unsorted issue with u lead to the death of innocent people? This is my great annoyance due to his lack of responsibility.

All this cud have been avoided if he did the right thing and paid her off since. And if u don’t have money why u sleeping with a prostitute?

Ok. I see your point. He should have paid up.

That i agree with.

Cheers
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by alphaNomega: 10:09am On May 24, 2019
Let's wait for the court judgement.
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by Cityguy: 12:57pm On May 26, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
If the doctor wasn't paid too much, he wouldn't have had too much to throw away to prostitutes. They are simply overpaid.
No sense in this statement.
Re: A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady by booksrite(f): 3:27am On Jun 29, 2019

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) / Edo: Dead Body Of A Pregnant Woman Found Beside A Football Pitch / The Uniabuja Attempted Rape Case (the Accused, Side Of The Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.