Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Mansion As She Clock 30 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Mansion As She Clock 30 (576 Views)

Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Mansion As She Clock 30 by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:42pm On May 23, 2019
Few weeks after getting herself a Brabus worth over 50 million naira as an early birthday gift , relationship expert, Blessing Okoro shows off her 7 bedroom mansion as she clocks the big 30.

She wrote;
“8years ago my ex husband threw me out of his 1 bedroom apartment.
8years later I built myself a 7 bedroom duplex....
I picked up all the stones he threw at me to build myself
I became too strong and fortified.
I became that broken pieces that because an expert in mending .
Yes dreams do come true .
My name is Okoro Blessing Nkiruka
23rd May 1989 I was born .
I am 30 years today .
I am that blessing you hear about
A child of grace
Happy birthday to me
@middlechase helped me do it.”

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/relationship-expert-blessing-okoro-shows-off-her-mansion-as-she-clock-30/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Mansion As She Clock 30 by MJBOLT: 1:52pm On May 23, 2019
how much do relationship experts earn?
Re: Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Mansion As She Clock 30 by Mynd44: 1:54pm On May 23, 2019

(1)

Actor Gideon Okeke and wife expecting a baby (photos) / Couple Weds, Welcomes A Set Of Twins Within A Year Of Meeting On Twitter / DML Boss Davido On Swag In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.