Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families (34451 Views)

Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? / What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? / Men That Their Wives Are The Breadwinners; How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by Johnnyessence(m): 2:00pm On May 23, 2019
Nigeria, a country where kids that should be in schools are breadwinners of their families . watch the shocking story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF7dXnCOlL8

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by Johnnyessence(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2019
more

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by Johnnyessence(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2019
God almighty will heal this nation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by LuciferQuran: 2:47pm On May 23, 2019
I'm confused now.

Girls call me "baby".
Does this mean I should stop working too?

[img]https://media1./images/897418629347ea4e1130d28561026bd3/tenor.gif?itemid=10685694[/img]

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by Johnnyessence(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2019
LuciferQuran:
I'm confused now.

Girls call me "baby".
Does this mean I should stop working too?

[img]https://media1./images/897418629347ea4e1130d28561026bd3/tenor.gif?itemid=10685694[/img]
no you shouldn't relent in your efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by Newguyhere: 5:20pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 23, 2019
I think it is just plain wickedness sending these kids to hawk "pure water".

Whatever spread they realise from its sales, isn't enough to win bread. If the nonsense adult that sent them out does something as simple as pushing wheelbarrow in market places, he/she will do better and these kids won't have to go through this.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by phorget(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2019
We do not have a country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by SenorFax(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2019
They are definitely looking for attention to these kids somehow

Same thing you are complaining about is exactly what you are doing.

Soon now, someone will just come out and started raising money for the kid's parent.

It's a simple logic.

Shut the fvck up and let the kids be. No be today.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by Afedminister49: 5:20pm On May 23, 2019
Hustle till you die

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by GrowYourSales(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2019
Forget say country hard, this is touching!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by Ayoswit(f): 5:20pm On May 23, 2019
It's a pathetic situation angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by Erolow(f): 5:21pm On May 23, 2019
May God help us
Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by LordMayor018: 5:21pm On May 23, 2019
hmmmm, state of the nation. God have mercy on Nigeria
Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by Kenog4real(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2019
I thought there is a campaign against this.
Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by mytime24(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2019
H
Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by Hintona(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2019
After their fathers will come to nairaland and be insulting slay queens

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by FocusedDiva(f): 5:23pm On May 23, 2019
Child labour should be prohibited in this country.
This just too sad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by twerkjack: 5:23pm On May 23, 2019
It’s very simple

Don’t have children when u know u can NOT cater for them

Do u need government to tell u that

Some Nigerians are scum sad angry

Shame on those of u supporting this

Shame!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 5:23pm On May 23, 2019
Some of them are the billionaires of tomorrow. This exposure will even help them more than those that went to school. Education in this country we know is bull

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by martineverest(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2019
I blame parents for this.... arrest their parents.they shouldn't bring kids to the word that they can't cater for

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 23, 2019
Pathetic.
Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by martineverest(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2019
KhaleesiAdaz:
Some of them are the billionaires of tomorrow. This exposure will even help them more than those that went to school. Education in this country we know is bull
look at Ur level of reasoning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by tstx(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2019
Johnnyessence:

OG... WAKE UP
Re: Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families by kings09(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Every time u call God when God has finished His work yet you expect Him to feed you.

We deserve d kind of leaders we get.

Let's stop disturbing God on a job He has finished

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) / Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Please Help! A New Tenant Has Just Kidnapped 3 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.