Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? (29704 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by KiNg0G: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2022
hello all.

Orphanage kids that grew up without getting adopted what happens to them when they've reached adulthood? like between the age of 20 to 25?

I mean they can't be living at the orphanage house for the rest of their lives?

Does the government give them money to start up a business or the orphanage body.

Please feed my curiosity.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by KiNg0G: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2022
am asking because I would like to sow a seed to such lives someday.. without taking it as my property.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Mariangeles(f): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2022
I think when the orphans get to certain ages, they leave the orphanage (according to a series I watched one time).

To really find answers to your curiosity, I think you should visit an orphanage and ask questions.
Don’t go without special items for the kids o.

229 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by flokii: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
They grow up like normal kids do, go to school, attend unis, graduate, get jobs and get married.. some of them even turn out better than most kids raised by their parents.
I do drop by to present gifts and food items in orphanage homes and I think this question crossed my mind once which I asked at one of the homes. It's safer giving help to those kids than the evil doers you see everywhere and they pray for you.

203 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Kobojunkie: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
hello all.Orphanage kids that grew up without getting adopted what happens to them when they've reached adulthood? like between the age of 20 to 25?

I mean they can't be living at the orphanage house for the rest of their lives?

[b]does the government give them money to start up a business or the orphanage body.[/b
please feed my curiosity.
Which government? undecided
And how many kids are actually in orphanages compared to those roaming the streets homeless?? undecided
Anyways, if you are serious about helping an orphan from an orphanage, start there. undecided

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Foodqueen(f): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
That orphanage serves as their home.

Just like every adult, when they grow up, they find their path in life.

They leave and get married.

Will your children stay with you forever

175 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by 1Alex: 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
flokii:
They grow up like normal kids do, go to school, attend unis, graduate, get jobs and get married.. some of them even turn out better than most kids raised by their parents.
I do drop by to present gifts and food items in orphanage homes and I think this question crossed my mind once which I asked at one of the homes. It's safer giving help to those kids than the evil doers you see everywhere and they pray for you.

Read the OP's question again and modify your post.

15 Likes

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by TriCee: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good question
A lot happens to them, good and bad. Some turned out quite nicely and settled in life. While some became ritualists and prostitutes.

So, in a nut shell, LIFE happened to them.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Elidrisy20: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
They go back to their parents

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Timekeeper: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Timekeeper: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Werey grin grin grin

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by thorpido(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
They grow up and find a path in life and move on.I've seen some get married.

50 Likes

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by OBALOLA55(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
shocked
Kobojunkie:
And how many kids are actually in orphanages compare to those roaming the streets homeless?? undecided
Anyways, if you are serious about helping an orphan from an orphanage, start there. undecided
angry

THIS GUY NOR DEY EVER THINK BEFORE HE TALK embarassed

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by WiszyFraud: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nice question..

i Think they leave the orphanage home to start looking for jobs to fend for themselves...

Some of them even works at the orphanage homes if need be..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by obembet(f): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
I don't know what to say
Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Egalitarian1: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Having been thinking same too

4 Likes

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
I wanted to say a joke concerning this but it is way too dark, I don't want to go to hell

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by AfroKnight: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And how many kids are actually in orphanages compare to those roaming the streets homeless?? undecided

Yet again. Argumentative for the sake of controversy and completely missing the point. You’re just a sad unhinged individual.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Kingpele(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
I used to think about it too..however an adult will naturally go out to fend for himself, most importantly he could see rich person that can sponsor him through school or other trainings that will empower him to live out his life as Adult and do the things expected of him as a grown up person

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by aboyaji(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
They stay in the same orphanage home then get enrolled in most especially, skill acquisition. They go about their daily activities and return there until they can fend for themselves or get married.

35 Likes

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Abimbola29(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
There are some people who are orphans who did not end up in an orphanage home,but are striving hard in real life...

5 Likes

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by FreeStuffsNG: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
They are like every normal kid.

During holidays, while you return to your family house, they return to the orphanage where their family is waiting for them.
When they graduate and get job, some may remain if there is space for their accommodation while some rent their own apartment and go on and settle down to lead their lives.

I was once privileged to be in an organization sponsoring their education. That orphanage has produced a lot of graduates who are even parents today, it even produced one of the top music acts at some point in time. Sincerely,most the children in that particular orphanage were awesome and they were all living well , well above even some children from functional families.I applaud Nigerians for this great support for that particular orphanage.

Sincerely, there is no big deal and I love how they call one another brother and sister. I notice that their bond even remains even after leaving the orphanage.

Children of the staff of orphanages equally benefit from the free stuffs and scholarship we were extending to the top orphanage then. That was when I knew that not all those in the orphanages are actually from dysfunctional backgrounds wink

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by iramure(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Elidrisy20:
you dey smoke Bush?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by yesloaded: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
they are trained to tertiary level and some do learn trade

normally, they leave the orphanage home to start their own life

3 Likes

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
From my small knowledge as a catholic, dier names n data are taken to d Diocese and dey re given jobs in any available firm around d state.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by alphaconde(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
they leave a normal life, when they seek family they go back to the orphanage to bond with the ones there
Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by hibeebeeking: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
What do you mean? Government , support for Zulu gambari kingdom. Better stand firm and continue hustle.
Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by walemoney007(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
They leave the orphanage home and start a new life
Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Mooh247: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
They get a job and get an apartment the rest they say is history

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rape and its causes / Things A Man Should Do For His Wife All The Time (Part 1) / Bride Gets A Peck From Her Granny (Adorable Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.