Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (603 Views)

A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife / I Need A Friend / Looking For A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 23, 2019
Re: . by CrazyPros: 2:54pm On May 23, 2019
Here briefly, hope is not what I'm thinking. If you are depressed, please seek medical help.

But if you do need an accountability partner to help you reach your gaols. You can beep me.

I kuku no get money even if you wan leech wink
Re: . by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 23, 2019
CrazyPros:
Here briefly, hope is not what I'm thinking. If you are depressed, please seek medical help.

But if you do need an accountability partner to help you reach your gaols. You can beep me.

I kuku no get money even if you wan leech wink
Thanks, I'm not depressed.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:11am On May 24, 2019
Hello you can reach me on whatsapp 08159044864

I need same thing as you... We can help each other..
Herebriefly:
Hello:

I had to do this with an alternate. I'm female. I'm here to find a friend and if you're wondering what the hell happened with my offline friends, I'll say nothing happened.

We still talk but relying on them for motivation never worked out for me. It's alright if you're struggling with a lot yourself, its going to be a very mutual relationship.

I need someone who'll push me to be the best I can be, personally, I'm good at motivating others but I have a lot of things I need to get right in my life but not just motivated enough these past few months.

If this is you, please send a pm. I don't need a fvck buddy, a boyfriend, a sex chat pal or anything related to such. I just need a friend, I'm either just too introverted to go out there and fish them out or they're simply not easily found out there.

A plus, if you're witty as well. I can be very witty with the right people. And if you need someone to talk to and share stuff with, you can count on me for that. I know little about a lot and you could gain from my knowledge even as I tap from yours.

Location does not matter. We'll be chatting via calls and whatsapp.

I'll prefer males above 28 but it's alright if you're female and you want in.

Lastly, I'm not looking to leech off on anyone.

Thanks and no rude comments.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:11am On May 24, 2019
Hotfuckaoje:
Hello you can reach me on whatsapp 08159044864

I need same thing as you... We can help each other..
Your username though
Re: . by Nobody: 5:40am On May 24, 2019
You really not need to worry about that.. It was a disguise mechanism...trust me
Herebriefly:
Your username though
Re: . by Nobody: 9:47am On May 24, 2019
Where are you at ?
Re: . by Retrography(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2019
Herebriefly:
Hello:

I had to do this with an alternate. I'm female. I'm here to find a friend and if you're wondering what the hell happened with my offline friends, I'll say nothing happened.

We still talk but relying on them for motivation never worked out for me. It's alright if you're struggling with a lot yourself, its going to be a very mutual relationship.

I need someone who'll push me to be the best I can be, personally, I'm good at motivating others but I have a lot of things I need to get right in my life but not just motivated enough these past few months.

If this is you, please send a pm. I don't need a fvck buddy, a boyfriend, a sex chat pal or anything related to such. I just need a friend, I'm either just too introverted to go out there and fish them out or they're simply not easily found out there.

A plus, if you're witty as well. I can be very witty with the right people. And if you need someone to talk to and share stuff with, you can count on me for that. I know little about a lot and you could gain from my knowledge even as I tap from yours.

Location does not matter. We'll be chatting via calls and whatsapp.

I'll prefer males above 28 but it's alright if you're female and you want in.

Lastly, I'm not looking to leech off on anyone.

Thanks and no rude comments.

All right ma'am... Kindly contact me on Whatsapp: 08066621894. Remain motivated.
Re: . by transe(m): 12:29am On May 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Wanna New Your Next Sugar Daddy ???? / A Lady Needs A "Financially Stable" Matured Man. / Addicted Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.