Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss (1592 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid / PL: Juventus Boss Max Allegri Speaks On Joining Chelsea, Arsenal / Juventus Boss Allegri Reacts After Champions League Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss by wellmax(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2019
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has finally agreed on a €24m-a-year with Juventus to become their new manager.

Guardiola has been strongly linked with a move to join the Serie A champions this summer.

The Spaniard was dismissive last Friday when asked about the Turin club following news that Massimiliano Allegri is to leave the Old Lady this summer.

“How many times do I have to say? I’m not going to go to Juventus, I’m not going to move to Italy.

“I’m satisfied here, I’m not going anywhere. Next season I will be manager of Man City. I said many times,” Guardiola told reporters ahead of their FA Cup final against Watford.

However, on Thursday, Calciomercato is now reporting that the City boss has agreed on a ‘four years contract with a fee of 24 million euros per season’ to become Juventus’ new manager next season.

The Italian newspaper claimed that the 48-year-old former Barcelona coach will sign a deal with the Turin club on June 4 and he will be officially unveiled on June 14.

Guardiola won the English League Cup, FA Cup and Premier League with Man City this season.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/live/transfer-news-rumours-live/1wujyga8bewvf1olzml41vntsq

https://dailypost.ng/2019/05/23/guardiola-finally-agrees-e24m-deal-join-juventus-man-city-next-season/

Re: Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss by aspabay(m): 3:05pm On May 23, 2019
This is serious.

He is gradually making a name for himself as the best coach in the world.

€24M is no small money.

What is of particular interest is that he will become Ronaldo's coach.

Next season will be interesting.
Re: Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss by wellmax(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2019
The guy get sense. He will definitely win the league with Juventus and then start claiming Don.

If you want to prove yourself, go and coach West Ham

2 Likes

Re: Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss by dominique(f): 3:10pm On May 23, 2019
The story has been debunked by both teams' media handles

2 Likes

Re: Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss by JasonScoolari: 3:36pm On May 23, 2019
dominique:
He wants to make history with the two most loved players on earth.

He conquered Spain.
He conquered Germany
He conquered England
And he's about to conquer Italy.

Next stop will be France...

Pep loves "ready-made" suit.

1 Like

Re: Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss by dedolampy: 5:13pm On May 23, 2019
it wont be good for ronaldo if this happenes, guardiola might do to ronaldo what he did to yaya toure.
Re: Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss by Corrosiveman(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2019
wellmax:
The guy get sense. He will definitely win the league with Juventus and then start claiming Don.

If you want to prove yourself, go and coach West Ham
....because Ronaldo played for Bolton?
Re: Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss by RTSC: 6:25pm On May 23, 2019
Stupidity of the highest order. Guardiola is not that dumb.
Man city is better than juventus in every way. Epl is better than serie a in every way.
Re: Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss by amajato: 9:30pm On May 23, 2019
Vacancy...
Teachers are needed in the following areas in a primary school.

1. English language or linguistic
2. Mathematics, physics, biology or chemistry
3. Geography

Note.. you must be residing in Benin and with at least 3 years experience in teaching.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss by pryme(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2019
wellmax:
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has finally agreed on a €24m-a-year with Juventus to become their new manager.

Guardiola has been strongly linked with a move to join the Serie A champions this summer.

The Spaniard was dismissive last Friday when asked about the Turin club following news that Massimiliano Allegri is to leave the Old Lady this summer.

“How many times do I have to say? I’m not going to go to Juventus, I’m not going to move to Italy.

“I’m satisfied here, I’m not going anywhere. Next season I will be manager of Man City. I said many times,” Guardiola told reporters ahead of their FA Cup final against Watford.

However, on Thursday, Calciomercato is now reporting that the City boss has agreed on a ‘four years contract with a fee of 24 million euros per season’ to become Juventus’ new manager next season.

The Italian newspaper claimed that the 48-year-old former Barcelona coach will sign a deal with the Turin club on June 4 and he will be officially unveiled on June 14.

Guardiola won the English League Cup, FA Cup and Premier League with Man City this season.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/live/transfer-news-rumours-live/1wujyga8bewvf1olzml41vntsq

https://dailypost.ng/2019/05/23/guardiola-finally-agrees-e24m-deal-join-juventus-man-city-next-season/

So you honestly think Pep will turn down a new deal worth €100m with Man City to go for deal worth €24m with Juve?

Anyway let's wait till June 14
Re: Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss by pryme(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2019
dominique:

Things like this has made I no longer take headlines on NL seriously any longer.
Re: Guardiola Agrees To Become Juventus Boss by Elamin21(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2019
las las na rumor e go be

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Is Not Playing Well / Why They Hate Bale. / St. Gregory's Versus St. Finbarrs Clash In Gtbank Masters Cup Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.