Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone (21373 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:39pm On May 23, 2019
A Man has revealed how he dealt with his son for mocking a boy.

According to the man, his son had mocked a boy who was wearing rubber sandals and to punish him and make him ‘have sense’, he bought two of rubber shoes for his son and hid all his fancy shoes.

The man who shared the story wrote;
“My son mocked a boy on rubber sandals last friday, so yesterday I bought him two rubber shoes, one for church,the other for school and locked up all his sneakers and fancy shoes, he must have sense by force #responsibleparenting ☹️”

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/man-reveals-how-he-dealt-with-his-son-for-mocking-someone/

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by JasonScoolari: 3:46pm On May 23, 2019
So we should recommend you for the GCON title? All these just for "LIKES and RETWEETS"

Keep some certain things to yourself.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:53pm On May 23, 2019
cry
Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by lomprico(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2019
Why dafuck are you telling us? undecided

Who cares!

8 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by iTearHerToto: 4:12pm On May 23, 2019
Abeg where I fit get first class sniper
My dog is depressed angry

32 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by Amanee(f): 4:15pm On May 23, 2019
You're a failed parent for him having those thoughts in the first place and it's not hard to see where he got his arrogance from...

Now you've locked up his shoes and declared yourself a responsible parent, what do you want from us?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by honest1480(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2019
Is that all??
Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by ibietela2(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by visijo(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2019
How lucky I am! Just married a girl who's already pregnant..

12 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by kuntash: 5:52pm On May 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
So we should recommend you for the GCON title? All these just for "LIKES and RETWEETS"

Keep some certain things to yourself.

Whats your point?

You mean he didn't make sense or what?

9 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by tillaman(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2019
Lmao! Father of the year!
But I don’t think it’s true sha
Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 23, 2019
Kk
Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by MrGist: 5:52pm On May 23, 2019
cool

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts
==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by SimSify(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2019
Most of you here have nothing reasonable to say.. instead you to applaud the man for dealing with his son..for checking his attitude you spewing thrash..

But you will be the first to insult lai Mohammed and other irresponsible politicians when they speak arrogantly.. you forget that you train and bring up a child in the way you want him to grow..

Kudos to the man because he wants other indomie parents to learn how to deal with their children or wards..

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 23, 2019
Good parenting sense.

Can I say this again...good parenting sense.

Let the boy learn not to mock those less fortunate than him.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by kuntash: 5:54pm On May 23, 2019
Amanee:
You're a failed parent for him having those thoughts in the first place and it's not hard to see where he got his arrogance from...

Now you've locked up his shoes and declared yourself a responsible parent, what do you want from us?

Wrong!

And stop sounding your age, when you get children, you might reason differently

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by Lalakas: 5:54pm On May 23, 2019
That's not enough, buy the poor boy at least two pairs of good shoes.

#goodparenting

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by orisunmibare01(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2019
small guy go learn humbility by force. the next move should be that he must be made to "earn" whatever is gotten for him from now on

21 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by Kasali226(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2019
orisunmibare01:
JI

Masun Ani o ji se

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by orisunmibare01(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2019
Kasali226:

Masun Ani o ji se
grin Omo'ta l'eleyi

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by NoBetterNigeria: 5:59pm On May 23, 2019
I'm hungry... good one brother
Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by Omotayoodubote(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2019
Salute

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by erons22(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2019
Alright
Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by BadiratT: 5:59pm On May 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by angelo5uk(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2019

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warren Buffett Cuts Off Adopted Granddaughter From His Life. / Expectant Couple Crushed To Death After Waiting For 13years / Mail The Mods Here !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.