Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

You’re Bitter, My Body Is Better Than Yours’ – Uche Ogbodo Fires Back At Eniola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re Bitter, My Body Is Better Than Yours’ – Uche Ogbodo Fires Back At Eniola (2508 Views)

Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Bitter, My Body Is Better Than Yours’ – Uche Ogbodo Fires Back At Eniola by chiomarita: 3:53pm On May 23, 2019
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has fired back at Eniola Badmus for shading her unclad birthday photos.

Uche in a quick chat with https://pearlsnews.com claimed Eniola Badmus is bitter because her (Uche) body is better than hers.

The drama had weeks after Uche Ogbodo joined Madam Kemi Olunloyo in in fat-shaming her, Eniola Badmus also slammed her on very the X-rated photos she posted to mark her birthday.

Eniola via her post hinted that Uche is suffering from bladder control issue (unable to control her urine). Adding that Instagram complained about Uche’s ‘dead looking’ photos.
"Well, I don’t expect people to know the true meaning I did what I did because they ain’t me. They ain’t inside of my emotions or my Soul to know the reason behind the Spur. So it’s Expected that they will have different reasons or excuses for my Actions. But Regardless I love my FANS a lot and will never Stop Surprising them . Hehehehe. As for Eniola Badmus, she's sick and bitter, because my body is better than hers... Continue reading at https://pearlsnews.com/exclusive-youre-bitter-my-body-is-better-than-yours-uche-ogbodo-fires-back-at-eniola-badmus/

Re: You’re Bitter, My Body Is Better Than Yours’ – Uche Ogbodo Fires Back At Eniola by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 23, 2019
Badmus should post her nude too

1 Like

Re: You’re Bitter, My Body Is Better Than Yours’ – Uche Ogbodo Fires Back At Eniola by LearnITsmash(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2019
Team slim cheesy I love slim mamasita, they have juicy punaniii unlike fat hippopotamus ladies
Re: You’re Bitter, My Body Is Better Than Yours’ – Uche Ogbodo Fires Back At Eniola by IamD18: 4:13pm On May 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Team slim cheesy I love slim mamasita, they have juicy punaniii unlike fat hippopotamus ladies
Slim ladies have the deepest and widest kind of pussay you can ever imagine of.

Don't just fvck with them. They are bunch of boreholes parading around.
Re: You’re Bitter, My Body Is Better Than Yours’ – Uche Ogbodo Fires Back At Eniola by donbachi(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2019
industry full of hate...women and jealousy...if not for their sextra curriculum activities,many of them cant boost of three square meals...talkless holidaying in dubai,big cars and wearing grade 3 expensive clothes.

1 Like

Re: You’re Bitter, My Body Is Better Than Yours’ – Uche Ogbodo Fires Back At Eniola by olayinks007(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:

Hmmmmmm talking 4rm experience. Baba oooo!!!!!!
Re: You’re Bitter, My Body Is Better Than Yours’ – Uche Ogbodo Fires Back At Eniola by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2019
Wait what ?! Who are these bonobos
Re: You’re Bitter, My Body Is Better Than Yours’ – Uche Ogbodo Fires Back At Eniola by BrantheBroken: 4:36pm On May 23, 2019
Nollywood actresses nd hatred for themselves. No love in the industry undecided

Instagram account for sale. 80k+ followers, price is 30k. Chat or Call 08051418777 for details of acct
Re: You’re Bitter, My Body Is Better Than Yours’ – Uche Ogbodo Fires Back At Eniola by iTearHerToto: 4:37pm On May 23, 2019
All these Sexually frustrated pervs are the reason why we keep seeing all these hoes online parading and showing off on a daily. If these pervs could go for a week without giving them Uche, toke and tonto a dime Hell Nigeria would be a better place. For a weekangry
Re: You’re Bitter, My Body Is Better Than Yours’ – Uche Ogbodo Fires Back At Eniola by Oyindidi(f): 4:41pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:

shocked

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Reacts To Photo Of Toyin Abraham Looking Like A Man / [album] Adekunle Gold – Afro Pop, Vol. 1 Zip File Download / Legendary Rapper 50 Cent Wonders If The World Is About To End!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.