Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Retirement Notice - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Retirement Notice (1374 Views)

10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice / What Do You Notice In This Photo?? ??? / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retirement Notice by ugo2u(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2010
Just one final crazy thread from moi, I think am about done in the graphics section of nairaland, it hasnt added any value to my art career, so am going to channel the time to something more useful and a much better art forum. been a blast posting here lol! ugo signing out!
Re: Retirement Notice by Aseye(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2010
embarassed
Re: Retirement Notice by GB102(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2010
y?
Re: Retirement Notice by Dolemite(f): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2010
Attention seeker, just go! you don't have to put a stupid retirement notice.
Re: Retirement Notice by AdamuW: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2010
@ Dolemite . lol. I had to smile when I saw your post.

@ ugo_2u You don’t have to ‘retire’ from NL. For arguments sake, let’s say you are not getting any value from the forum, someone else might be getting inspiration from you and your work. You'd be surprised.It’s a two way process.

All the best.
Re: Retirement Notice by melvi: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2010
I suggest deviantart.com or conceptart.org/forums.They are good website communities for artists.
Re: Retirement Notice by Gilbertman(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2010
Dear Ugo,
You can not retire!The expectant age of retirement for anybody under any government,even Nairaland govt is 55 years!!! smiley
AdamuW:

@ Dolemite . lol. I had to smile when I saw your post.

@ ugo_2u You don’t have to ‘retire’ from NL. For arguments sake, let’s say you are not getting any value from the forum, someone else might be getting inspiration from you and your work[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. You'd be surprised.It’s a two way process.

All the best.
Ugo,know that persons like me are drawn to this section and generally to Nairaland as a result of input of gifted people like you. And you know, the Author.Perfecter and Finisher of all knowledge,wisdom,talent has a way of rewarding people that contributes positively one way or the other to HIS general picture and plan.
Do not over extend yourself though,just note that you are acknowledge worldwide!
Re: Retirement Notice by Dolemite(f): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2010
He's of course keeping an eye on this thread, watching you people 'begging' him to stay, pathetic. . .go if you want, no one cares.
Re: Retirement Notice by flagship(m): 12:50am On Oct 17, 2010
@ dolemite

hahaahhahah! you are merciless, arent you? grin

@ugo

dont mind them, go if it will improve you. been thinking of nice ways to tell you to improve yourself. your logos are really,

anyway. go into cyberspace and learn some skill. we thank you for those basic stuff you've been teaching thses folks(i cudnt ever find the time)
Re: Retirement Notice by ugo2u(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
@Dolemite

C'mon, where is the love.

My retiring doesn't mean I wont come to Nairaland anymore, but I will not be active, anyway for my nairalanders, I will be around posting to help beginners mostly, so I am offering another tut, this time it will be video, (and the crowd goes wild) any photoshop question directed at me will be done in you tube format.
Re: Retirement Notice by xammy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2010
ugo_2u:

Just one final crazy thread from moi, I think am about done in the graphics section of nairaland, it hasnt added any value to my art career, so am going to channel the time to something more useful and a much better art forum. been a blast posting here lol! ugo signing out!

U are Going nowhere - you can not just give me hope and dump me.

am counting on you for MATERIAL & 3D MAX exercise plssssssss

Listen to this voice below

@ ugo_2u You don’t have to ‘retire’ from NL. For arguments sake, let’s say you are not getting any value from the forum, someone else might be getting inspiration from you and your work. You'd be surprised.It’s a two way process.

All the best.

[/quote]

forget about this maggot , oh! sorry, small maggot (yes maggot get size)
[quote author=Dolemite link=topic=520416.msg6954418#msg6954418 date=1287259814]
He's of course keeping an eye on this thread, watching you people 'begging' him to stay, pathetic. . .go if you want, no one cares.
Re: Retirement Notice by Aseye(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2010
@Ugo how did i have a feeling u were not going anywhere, like i said in one of ma posts somewhere, as boring as i have found this place lately, tried to check all them deviant and co but still didn't find that light i find in here (even though a bit dull, but the thing sha still dey) so no where like home my man, just continue to do your thing until it all gets better,
Re: Retirement Notice by Dolemite(f): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2010
xammy:

forget about this maggot ,  oh! sorry,  small maggot (yes maggot get size)

Blind leading the blind. At least this small maggot can source for information and doesn't have to rely on mediocrity.  sad
Re: Retirement Notice by ugo2u(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2010
@Dolemite

why are you so much on my ass? give me a break sweetheart. I am not the best at nairaland, but still I offer free 24 hour video on photoshop, 10 hours of Illustrator and 5 hours of corel draw and numerous other ebooks. my aim in nairaland is to help up those that want to learn and since no one is cashing in why should I stay further? Or are you missing me?
Re: Retirement Notice by xammy(m): 1:33am On Oct 19, 2010
ugo pls lev that MUMU , He's just a bad boy 4rm a Good father.
Re: Retirement Notice by Aseye(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2010
i see a drama in here,
Re: Retirement Notice by ugo2u(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2010
@Aseye

see me see wahala lol! anyway sha I dey like I no dey. am available to help newbies, but I am unavailable for anything else lol! aseye I never see any new work from, you don retire too?
Re: Retirement Notice by Dolemite(f): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2010
ugo_2u:

@Aseye

see me see wahala lol! anyway sha I dey like I no dey. am available to help newbies, but I am unavailable for anything else lol! aseye I never see any new work from, you don retire too?
You're changing your story, that is not what you said in the initial post. You left the impression that your were 'done' with the forum and moving on to a better art forum, now you say this?
Re: Retirement Notice by ugo2u(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2010
Dolemite, Dolemite, what did I do to you? na wah oh, farabaleh me now, I left nairaland just to come and see you badmouthing me on this my thread, I put it up just to know if I am making a difference in this forum and seems that I am. so please stop hating and lets focus on putting the graphic section back on track.
Re: Retirement Notice by Dolemite(f): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2010
ugo_2u:

I put it up just to know if I am making a difference in this forum and seems that I am. so please stop hating and lets focus on putting the graphic section back on track.
Thats all I wanted to show to the people, you were basically seeking attention and I was right, no hate.
Re: Retirement Notice by xammy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2010
UGO, i day suspect you and this Girl, she's ur ex lol
Re: Retirement Notice by ugo2u(m): 4:03am On Oct 20, 2010
Lol, me and you who seek attention pass? Don't make me laugh!
Re: Retirement Notice by Dolemite(f): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2010
ugo_2u:

Lol, me and you who seek attention pass? Don't make me laugh!
You just admitted it in your previous post, apologise to the forum for your disrespect and move on.
Re: Retirement Notice by gameaddict(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2010
Hey ugo, maybe the reason you're thinking of retiring is because of lack of challenges. Here's one for you: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471237.0.html

We're trying to develop games in the programming section and we really need artists like you. We're still contemplating the storyline and gameplay and it's been mostly talks and people signing up and failing to contribute. We've already started some prototyping but things are going slow since most of us are doing this for the first time and just encountering many things like physics, inverse kinematics, transformations, etc for the first time. How about helping with some artwork? It can help inspire I and the guys.

I'm really busy at the moment and haven't done anything for some time but I'll be done this week and will focus on doing what I can on the game for the rest of my holiday.

Thanks.
Re: Retirement Notice by ugo2u(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2010
@Dolemite

Lol!!! hahahahaaaaa!!! you crack me up

@ Gameaddict

I will go through the forum and see how I can be of assistance
Re: Retirement Notice by flagship(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2010
well, it seems we should all get back to our lives now that the purpose of this cheap thread has been accomplished.
Re: Retirement Notice by ugo2u(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2010
it has been fun, really
Re: Retirement Notice by Aseye(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2010
ugo_2u:

@Aseye

retire no, cant retire, been tired up and most of ma recent jobs cant be posted here, cos they are official, will bring in some of ma freestyles later on plus you know i'm still learning, so i just they browse around to learn more, goodluck with you and dolemite.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Editing System,u Know Any Reliable Seller. / Animators needed at A Reputable Company in Lagos / Very Hot Painting Using Real Humans, This Will WOW You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.