Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 (13246 Views)

Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” / Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage / Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 4:02am On Sep 28, 2010
jalether:

The standard of beauty pageant in Nigeria keeps dropping each year.

The Less Said About That, The Better grin
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by opabukun(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2010
fab04:

@OLUBUNMI, U no try at all !!! grin grin grin
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by Ranoscky(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2010
So many peeps wey dey "chop chewin gum" for hia no even jasi for wetin the competion is all about sef.
Mr Biggs gurls dey talk, Recharge card gurls sef dey talk, while all dia beauty together no fit win palm cake or lip stick.
Abi dem tel una say di compie na all about face beauty? undecided  Abeg make una chop chewin gum commot for my face jare, ndi asili.

Buzugee and Tpiah, abeg make una dey lecture dem dey go !!!
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by glassman: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2010
Its gud 2 comment based on informatn & nt on sentiments, highlights of ds beau project was shown on TV 4 som wks,som wer evctd 4 cheatin,being rude etc, beauty &height r general 2 most of ds gals bt der shud b oda dstnguishin features. has anybody here seen her talk,relate or react 2 issues cos its nt jst abt d face
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by Nayah(f): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2010
Hello everyone!
Well no that bad but I do prefer Munachi who was really beautiful!
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by googles: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

That is why the show is tagged Beauty queen. . . . if we wanted a girl who can cook,clean and cultured den i ll watch koko mansion undecided

but its a beauty pagent . . . beautiful girls were s'posed to be screened before housing/camping them to know who deserves the crown

this girl no doubt is not ugly but still doesnt make her a beauty pageant material.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by SwtzMinx(f): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2010
.really. . .why do we waste tym nd cash searchn 4 'the most beautiful girl in 9ja' or some trashy title. . .then we end up wif girls lyk dz?. .why?

P.S. .am nt hating. .
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by chemberlin(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2010
am very sure that damilola is not 19 as she clai to be, when will we stop all these things and face reality how can a woman of her age(27) be claiming to be 19, well i pray god forgives all,
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by oludashmi(f): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2010
opabukun:

@OLUBUNMI, U no try at all !!! grin grin grin
Dont mind the guy jare, they will have 2 truck load log of woods in their eyes but will rather condemn someone who has just one log of wood in her eye.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by lonewolf: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2010
She ain't even hot, but I'd hit.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by adagz01(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2010
Baby gurl i know you will not let us down,DELTA WE NOR DEY CARRY LAST! . . . As for those who is against the CROWNED QUEEN should go and jumb to the nearest lagoon because you just cant do anything to change it.she is OUR(nigeria) must beautiful girl.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by zoraro(m): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2010
chemberlin:

am very sure that damilola is not 19 as she clai to be, [B]when will we stop all these things and face reality[/b] how can a woman of her age(27) be claiming to be 19, well i pray god forgives all,

Why don't you take your own advice and face the reality that you can't tell people's age from just one photo.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by teeboyseve(m): 12:12am On Sep 29, 2010
Na wa o , Most guys claims their girlfriend is more beautiful that Damilola, OK if thats true pls show us your girlfriends pictures and let others on NL be the judge. For me i think she is real beauty not fake. Wish her the best.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by yunafa(f): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2010
i thought there are moderators on this nairaland becos it beats me how ''a 19 years old, '' escaped their attention when it should be ''a 19 year old, ''
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by chemtop: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2010
it realy gave me a sad hearth when i look through this feature dat naija at dis level can still use such an ape as miss Naija. Even if they put money on her i go carry the money and run away. no be lie my girl fine 200times than that ape.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by icare1: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2010
YOU CALL A FELLOW HUMAN BEING AN APE, SURE YOUR WORDS DEPICTS WHO YOU ARE AND ALSO SUGGEST YOU ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL IN THE HEART.

BEAUTY, IS NOT FACIAL APPEARANCE, BUT CONSTITUTE THE VIRTUE TO EXTEND INNER BEAUTY TO OTHERS.

I WATCHED THE SHOW ON TV , I WILL SAY THE MISS NIGERIA WAS ELOQUENT ELEGANT, AND HAS A BEAUTY THAT IS SATISFYING.

MOST OF THOSE SAYING SHE IS NOT BEAUTIFUL ARE SAYING IT BECAUSE SHE DID NOT AROUSE THEIR LUST.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by Ilelobola: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2010
Damilola is so 19 and I know because I know when she was born as she is my cousin. Now I realise what celebs and others in the public eye must go through. Chei, people don't know her but they feel they have the right to judge her. She was voted as Miss Nigeria by the public, there is no magomago in this one. She might not be the most beautiful girl in Nigeria and rightly so too as it isn't a beauty pageant- leave that to the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria contest- but she is extremely intelligent, well spoken and IMO beautiful. I believe she will represent Nigeria very well anywhere in the world.

Well done Damilola; I pray your reign will bring you blessings, joy, happiness, wisdom, riches, increase and the best things in life not just for the tenure but forever as well as good tidings to Nigeria.

If anyone can please put the final up on You Tube please? Thx.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by Echidime(m): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2010
She apply the command in this picture thats why she win.

Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by Ifygurl: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2010
Heya.  I can't believe there are black people in this world calling other black people "Apes". Tufiakwa.  The girl will most likely see this. Don't you all think it will affect her self esteem. Anyway, i highly doubt all those screaming that their girlfriends are prettier than damilola are telling the truth.  I doubt it big time.  Post your girlfriend picture so we can compare. 
Anyway @ OP
She's okay.  Who knows, She might be pretty but not photogenic.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by jcross19: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2010
Am sorry that some guys here will support the lady in question b,cos they are all in the same boat of uglyness is not a surprise if someone on here can say she can win miss world , her age is a fraud and her look is disaster .WOWOCIOUS ahahahahah too ugly for that context even road side recharge card seller can do better
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by sledge406: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2010
Ilelobola:

Damilola is so 19 and I know because I know when she was born as she is my cousin. Now I realise what celebs and others in the public eye must go through. Chei, people don't know her but they feel they have the right to judge her. She was voted as Miss Nigeria by the public, there is no magomago in this one. She might not be the most beautiful girl in Nigeria and rightly so too as it isn't a beauty pageant- leave that to the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria contest- but she is extremely intelligent, well spoken and IMO beautiful. I believe she will represent Nigeria very well anywhere in the world.

Well done Damilola; I pray your reign will bring you blessings, joy, happiness, wisdom, riches, increase and the best things in life not just for the tenure but forever as well as good tidings to Nigeria.

If anyone can please put the final up on You Tube please? Thx.
Why do I have a problem with the BOLDED Voted by the public on a live program yet we have judges to pass the final verdict Some should please explain to me maybe I'm still living in the past.

And you should stop acting or sounding all HOLY like you don't tear peeps to pieces with your mouth as well. Becos na your cousin, make I no hear word---Indeed success get plenty family sha (see all of them showing their heads now grin---A show such as this must be talked about hate it or love it and nuttin u can do about it.

Having said all those, I still hold my prior comments. Sue me!!! (And yes, I'm going to the GYM to reduce my fat backside and obese structure, be in shape like 'em Vin Diesel and Dwane Johnson and gonna contest the next Miss Nigeria since it aint about looks tongue and I bet you even the contestants will vote for me publicly.

Don't get it twisted, I'm MALE!!!
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by sbeezy8: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2010
errr shes not that cute but she looks classy and elegant.

miss lagos runner up looks better than her MISS NIGERIA IS MORE ELEGANT than mbgn.
Erica Okuneye
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by spikedcylinder: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2010
See them and their loubies. Darn bitches. angry
Lol, ok, I dey beef. grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/326373_Aunty_Nike_jpgc4a3f53ba581978279e1e049e611d282
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by favouredjb(f): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2010
Here are a few points I want to raise

1)She might be 19,but she looks way older than her age,some people are like that,they age very fast in their appearance

2)She's not ugly,but she's just an average girl,who we can't really consider beautiful per se

3)For those saying,its about intelligence,inner beauty and what not,this is a beauty peagent,and PHYSICAL/FACIAL beauty is needed to complete all other virtues she might posses.stop the sentiment and be real.
And lastly,those saying she looks like an ape are blind,saying another human being looks like an ape is insane.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by bkbabe97y(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2010
Ah, I see Michelin89 is looking good these days. . . . Business must be booming. Hun, remember its almost winter so u need to stack up on mucho dinero as much as possible. Hustling those streets on cold nights can be bitter and brutal.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by bkbabe97y(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2010
This is Miss Nigeria? Even MICHELIN look better than her! NOt saying Michelin is ugly; at least I know for a fact she looks better than The Amakaka. . . . . . .
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by Afam4eva(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2010
This girl WOWO. nne ijoka. Chei. I retract the statement i made about previous MBGN winner. Them fine pass this girl by far.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by Afam4eva(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2010
favouredjb:

3)For those saying,its about intelligence,inner beauty and what not,this is a beauty peagent,and PHYSICAL/FACIAL beauty is needed to complete all other virtues she might posses.stop the sentiment and be real.
And lastly,those saying she looks like an ape are blind,saying another human being looks like an ape is insane.

God punish inner beauty. Why will i want to see inside when the outside is not pleasing.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by Ilelobola: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2010
sledge406:

Why do I have a problem with the BOLDED Voted by the public on a live program yet we have judges to pass the final verdict Some should please explain to me maybe I'm still living in the past.

And you should stop acting or sounding all HOLY like you don't tear peeps to pieces with your mouth as well. Becos na your cousin, make I no hear word---Indeed success get plenty family sha (see all of them showing their heads now grin---A show such as this must be talked about hate it or love it and nuttin u can do about it.

Having said all those, I still hold my prior comments. Sue me!!! (And yes, I'm going to the GYM to reduce my fat backside and obese structure, be in shape like 'em Vin Diesel and Dwane Johnson and gonna contest the next Miss Nigeria since it aint about looks tongue and I bet you even the contestants will vote for me publicly.

Don't get it twisted, I'm MALE!!!

If you have a problem with the need for voting and judges, you should ask the Producers of the show.

Naturally people need to talk otherwise her reign would be uneventful and she will remain in the shadows like some …

I’m certainly no holier than thou. Naturally I love my own and support them wholeheartedly especially when they do good things including winning Miss Nigeria.

I appreciate beauty; however believe it or not, I wouldn’t tear someone to pieces for being "ugly" or because I don’t think they are 19. It’s a learning process but once you realise that we can’t choose what we look like or who we are, you will learn to appreciate the wonders of God in each person. If each person had a say in what they looked like, imagine how beautiful but boring the world might have turned out to be.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by safarigirl(f): 12:42am On Oct 04, 2010
this girl ain't even pretty, and if she's 19, genevieve will be 12 years old, why must they always lie about their ages in naija? even american 19 year olds with all their manure don't look this old :p :p :p
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by oyinda3(f): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2010
she looks pretty to me. I really like her face. goodluck to her

her eyes and teeth are her best feature.
Re: 19 Years Old Damilola Crowned Miss Nigeria 2010 by jennifer23(f): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2010
una sure sey dis gal na 19,she looks older

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Check Out Cossy Her New Bra {pic Here} / Omotola Debunks Husband's Sack Rumours / I Can’t Hide My Boobs – BBA Season 6 Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.