Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (113734 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Divay22(f): 6:43am On May 24, 2019
Goodnight!!
Rest easy Sir
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by zolajpower: 6:43am On May 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Rest In Perfect peace HungerBAD.
But why is it a SECRET society. Many very good organizations (like churches) are not secret.
Just curious. What are some examples of his philanthropy?
It is not a secret society, it's open to all . Only if u have ur money . It's for the rich ,they are well connected . Dey are in oil company, medical field , Banking to name a few. It's not a an ogbono cult where blood or gimdn life is required. They are mostly involved in giving to the needy and d less privileged in society. They even pay jamb and other exam fees for the less privileged children in society. Reason y someone said the late hungerbad refused to check is email atimes .........since he couldn't cope with the too much request to financial help I pray God bless and grant his soul . Mason or freemason is a good society to join .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by MrMou: 6:44am On May 24, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

To say that you are stupid is an insult to stupid people. What makes you think your own political view is supreme? Quoting a stupid dimwit like you will lead to depreciation of my brain. Get lost useless thing from uncultured background.
My person, you even get the mor0n time! It says everyone supporting any form of tyranny will be next! Ask it whether the political party it supports no also dey tyrannical! Na him beloved PDP wey lose election comot make am this bitter o! PDP o! Very daft idi0ts!
Anyways, RIP HungerBad!

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 6:44am On May 24, 2019
RIP, BRAVE-HEART.
.....a deep loss to the NAIRALAND FAMILY. cry cry cry

In COMMEMORATION for your outstanding virtues and stunning lifeless services, I move for immortalization of your PROFILE NAME.

Furthermore, As a Mark of Honor, I will Step aside (not commenting) on NAIRALAND PLATFORM for a period only God knows how long it will last...

18 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by femmoy(m): 6:45am On May 24, 2019
RIP man,and may God console the people u left behind.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 6:45am On May 24, 2019
DWJOBScom:

Exactly!!!

In March 9 the same-time as May 5 or May 9? Check the screenshot you posted again grin

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by IamD18: 6:45am On May 24, 2019
Ishilove:

Wow...
Not really sure, but check this page, you'll see his relative Iyafife saying it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5204257/kennedy-onoriode-ovabore-dies-after/1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by MistadeRegal(m): 6:45am On May 24, 2019
Realhommie:
You can just imagine.. I was so shocked too.

It's really shocking and disheartening.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by kaziblake(f): 6:46am On May 24, 2019
Heineken:
so painful.. I even dropped him a pm March this year asking him that I don't have a job. So sad... I wonder why good people die like this? Some can't even help and they are still living.
Yes....I met him when my dad died and he has been helpful, I and his bro went to pick him from the airport last year when he came and I was phonless then,immediately he changed his money, he got me my current phone..
I don't know why good people die.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by LordReed(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2019
RIP

VALAR MORGULIS

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:47am On May 24, 2019
Very funny, humble, nice and generous guy. Even laughs off those trying to wind him up. Death is the debt we all owe but Hungerbad continues to live because he lives in the hearts of friends, admirers and even assumed enemies. He's become immortal cool

Live on Hungerbad

6 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Heineken(m): 6:47am On May 24, 2019
kaziblake:
Yes....I met him when my dad died and he has been helpful, I and his bro went to pick him from the airport last year when he came and I was phonless then,immediately bye changed his money, he got me my current phone..
I don't know why good people die.
this thing pain me... Always ready to help.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Kenturkey048(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2019
comshots:
Why would a us army be commenting and posting topics on nairaland when he was supposed to be busy in Arab countries battling against terrorists? American soldiers are busy personnel,unlike their Nigerian counterpart.I find it hard to believe that late soldier is hungarbad.
look at this one...I tooo know wouldn't kill some less know folks...the military has field personnel and staff personel hmmm??so not all soldiers be in the field..they have ones that stays in the office..and the army has different units..so stop spewing trash...

10 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by phadat(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2019
RIP brother, one of the few I enjoy reading their comments here, you will be sorely missed, reason gallant soldier
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by kechywillz(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2019
Chai!!! Rest in peace,I pray God to give ur family the heart to bear the loss
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by kaziblake(f): 6:49am On May 24, 2019
Heineken:
this thing pain me... Always ready to help.
God will raise another helper for you

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by omocalabar(m): 6:49am On May 24, 2019
R.i.p sire
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by DWJOBScom(m): 6:49am On May 24, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

In March 9 the same-time as May 5 or May 9? Check the screenshot you posted again grin

He died May 5th and made a post May 9th!!!!
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by midehi2(f): 6:50am On May 24, 2019
you mean same hungerbad, it is a lie jor....let it be a lie ooooo, oh chimoooooo

tears tears tears, no no no no

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by SarkinYarki: 6:50am On May 24, 2019
RIP Sir
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by femo122: 6:50am On May 24, 2019
R. I. P Rest in peace great loving and kind man
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Efewestern: 6:50am On May 24, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Osè, Nah your loyal smallie Jason dey type, you quick leave us for this side and the thing pain us... Though we nor dey the same political ship but brothers na brothers... You be true Delta blood Kennedy, I go miss you so much, Efewestern go miss you, Sanchez01 go miss you, bishopkay go miss you, Nairaland go miss you. Las Las, we go see for that way.

Rest in peace big bros.

Tò dè

Still can't believe this news, Men, a sad day for me. RIP BOSS, you thought me a lot, from your kind deeds and how well you are ready to help those in need. Jason you sure say this news no be hoax?

We'll miss you. Farewell.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by CanadaOrBust: 6:50am On May 24, 2019
Heineken:
so painful.. I even dropped him a pm March this year asking him that I don't have a job. So sad... I wonder why good people die like this? Some can't even help and they are still living.

U keep saying this. So what did he do after u dropped the pm
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Heineken(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2019
kaziblake:
God will raise another helper for you
amen madam. Thanks so much. Sure he's resting in peace already.
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Witnes: 6:52am On May 24, 2019
Rest well man, It's well...tears falling
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 6:52am On May 24, 2019
DWJOBScom:

He died May 5th and made a post May 9th!!!!

Jesus Christ, that date you flagged is March and not May. Gosh angry

6 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Heineken(m): 6:52am On May 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U keep saying this. So what did he do after u dropped the pm
bro morning. This man would have helped me. He stopped coming online. Probably that was then he was in the hospital... I didn't even knw he's not based here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by MrMou: 6:53am On May 24, 2019
Afamed:
A disgrace to humanity
Even his fellow PDP sycophants except a few, are ashamed of him.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by martineverest(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2019
he was very funny...RIP
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by igbohausayoruba: 6:53am On May 24, 2019
Rip hunger bad.....

We'll miss u bro
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2019
cry cry cry

Good people die God maka why cry

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2019
zolajpower:

It is not a secret society, it's open to all . Only if u have ur money . It's for the rich ,they are well connected . Dey are in oil company, medical field , Banking to name a few. It's not a an ogbono cult where blood or gimdn life is required. They are mostly involved in giving to the needy and d less privileged in society. They even pay jamb and other exam fees for the less privileged children in society. Reason y someone said the late hungerbad refused to check is email atimes .........since he couldn't cope with the too much request to financial help I pray God bless and grant his soul . Mason or freemason is a good society to join .

Forget story ..

Na Cult .

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply)

It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.