Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts (35939 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) / See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) / Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Mrop(m): 4:02am On May 24, 2019
Comic nollywood actor Charles inojie shares his makeup older version of himself on set of an unknown new movie. Meanwhile his pretty wife Grace react to the photos as she showcase her love for him.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-older-version-of-comic-actor-charles-inojie-his-wife-react/

1 Like

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Mrop(m): 4:02am On May 24, 2019
See Some fun Photos Charles Inojie rocking his pretty sexy wife grace => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Kingosytex(m): 5:11am On May 24, 2019
this him wife na another gbedu wey dey burst brain. the woman fine no be small

22 Likes

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by saheedbadmus(m): 5:28am On May 24, 2019
nice one
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by chiommy123(f): 6:25am On May 24, 2019
The man can really act. Some comic actors just dey annoy Person

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by PrettyGist: 6:35am On May 24, 2019
lipsrsealed

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts
==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by lasisi69(f): 8:57am On May 24, 2019
He's looking more handsome without the big belle

7 Likes

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by honest1480(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2019
The makeup artist did great...
For Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services within Nsukka and its environ, Contact Honest Laundry...08060132364.

1 Like

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Curvybaby: 8:57am On May 24, 2019
Hian

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Smile4daddy(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2019
The wife is not even beautiful to my liking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by superlanny(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2019
Respect bro, God bless your hustle.
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by EbuGeneral(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2019
Na them de rush us

2 Likes

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Lincoln275(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2019
Ok, checked
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by lonelydora: 8:59am On May 24, 2019
Mr. Johnson and Emu Akpo grin grin

They should use Emu as his wife in the movie

2 Likes

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by sanmtiago(m): 9:01am On May 24, 2019
My man wink
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2019
Smile4daddy:
with that your cripple girl friend?

9 Likes

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by foxxydude: 9:02am On May 24, 2019
Nice makeup.....He lowkey looks like Stephen in Django Unchained grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by hisgrace090: 9:03am On May 24, 2019
Mr Charles!!!

This guy funny not small, I can remember one of his old movie were he dressed as a woman dancing and selling "otapiapia" or rather rat poison and other fake stuff.

1 Like

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Blaqfellow: 9:03am On May 24, 2019
I love this guy charles inojie
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Redeakaa(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2019
How many of us here are scared of growing old....

Just tink am..."Na dem they rush us" no go apply for u again o
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Melison(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2019
Multi millionaire
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by dejonathan(f): 9:05am On May 24, 2019
He no go better for all those wey dey spam every thread with fixed betting nonsense.... U go die ni
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Mopolchi: 9:07am On May 24, 2019
funny
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2019
Smile4daddy:
because ur liking is average hence inconsequential..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by BadiratT: 9:12am On May 24, 2019
Lucky Johnson...

Lucky lolo
Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by nomenclature(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2019
Is it ýour beautiful?
I mean is her your wife?
I mean is him you? Or rather is you him?
Smile4daddy:

2 Likes

Re: Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts by Proffdada: 9:13am On May 24, 2019
Smile4daddy:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston / Jaruma Blasts Ned Nwoko: You Borrowed Huge Money From Billionaire Captain Hosa / Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.