Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position (2686 Views)

Poll: Should Aloy+Emeka be a Moderator?

Yes: 52% (12 votes)
No: 30% (7 votes)
I don't know: 17% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Where Is Aloy/emeka? / Where Is Aloy-emeka? / Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by mukina2: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2010
^
na you put the cockroach in dia you forgot? tongue

OAMJ na black belt holder oh tongue na black eye and blue face u go get soon, after few e-punches land on you tongue

dont jolos ika's shoes . .you know you want them grin grin
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by OAM4J: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2010
Skidoc:

Bleh Bleh Bleh Bleh Bleh! You are not making sense either!

And you, carry yourself and your afoju shoes comot for here jare!

Something dey worry your head. angry How did you allow a cockroach to get in there? shocked

You are banned! You have now lost all your posting privileges and your right of appeal

You ban will be reviewed upon presentation of certificate of mental fitness from Yaba West or Aro.
cool
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by ikamefa(f): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2010
Skidoc:

Bleh Bleh Bleh Bleh Bleh! You are not making sense either!

And you, carry yourself and your afoju shoes comot for her e jare!

Something dey worry your head. angry How did you allow a cockroach to get in there? shocked

bia onye nkuzi why de tin dey pain you sey dem nor make alonzie + ojukwuerhmmm aloy a moddy? undecided

dis one wey u dey hia dey parambulate! you for carry placard enter  CNN nah, enter AIT, from dia fly go BBC world service

come u sure sey dat boot neffa enter yah eyes, see as you just dey salivate, dey drool for me-boots " grin "

pele all you had to do was ask nah! grin grin grin grin
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Skidoc(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2010
Mukina2, OAM4J, Ikamefa - If any of you posts on this thread again, your head will be used as pounded yam for my next meal. *This is not an empty threat.* You have been warned!
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by ikamefa(f): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2010
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

i laff in mandarin

oya abeg make sure the pounded yam is very soft and the soup na ofe oha! with lost of meat and kanda and please with a keg of pammy on the side cheesy
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by mukina2: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
Ika grin grin grin grin
lol you wont kill me oh grin
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2010
Ika , am i invited to the "nkwobi" dinner cry cry i wanna come shark pammy with you too. cry cry please say yes, make i fit borrow that your shoe wear with my iro and buba and the mile2 bend down select eye glass wey big like my mama windscreen wey OAM4JENNY buy for me, then come knack am with one aba made channel bag wey i buy for "iweka road onitsha"   new york city cool
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Skidoc(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^Men! If you dress like that to the dinner, only Baba Suwe go toast you. shocked
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by mukina2: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2010
jennykadry:

Ika , am i invited to the "nkwobi" dinner cry cry i wanna come shark pammy with you too. cry cry please say yes, make i fit borrow that your shoe wear with my iro and buba and the mile2 bend down select eye glass wey big like my mama windscreen wey OAM4JENNY buy for me, then come knack am with one aba made channel bag wey i buy for "iweka road onitsha"   new york city cool
wrong number angry redial again tongue
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by OAM4J: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
thanks honey kiss
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by ikamefa(f): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2010
mukina2:

wrong number angry redial again tongue

" grin " loff wantintin  cheesy cheesy

jennykadry:

hummmmmm! cool cool cool
shuo! see me see wahala oh shocked  efribody is invited though @ skidoc neffa yarn sef weddah the food don ready,he's prolly still pounding the yam
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Mobinga: 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
OAM4J:

thanks honey kiss
Stop doing that to every girl on the forum sad
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 06, 2010
@MUKINA

If na play stop am oooo angry angry I and OAM4Jenny go a long way back, no be today we begin practice adultery fornication.

@Ika

omo dada, abeg make i borrow your shoes jare, who knows i fit jam one kain big igbo business man for diaaa wey go carry me go tour for europe. cool
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by OAM4J: 2:36am On Oct 06, 2010
Mobinga:

Stop doing that to every girl on the forum  sad

which kin every girl ? Hope you are not referring to my ex-girls, Jenny and busybody. angry

jennykadry:

@MUKINA

If na play stop am oooo angry angry I and OAM4Jenny go a long way back, no be today we begin practice adultery fornication.

Your expiry date na since last year. Abeg, na Muki kiss be my babe jor
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by mamagee3(f): 1:11am On Oct 08, 2010
^^You had better mind yourself now before you find yourself in the trash can.
Re: Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
yes she does cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Post A Youtube Video? / You Should Apologise To Nigerians Not Campaigning, Aniagwu Tells Tinubu / Mr.moderator, Why Was (otikpoko) I Banned From Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.