Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Samsung Develops Algorithm That Creates Fake Videos With One Image (Pictures) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Develops Algorithm That Creates Fake Videos With One Image (Pictures) (28060 Views)

Airtel Youtube Night Data- Who Knows How To Download Videos With It? / Li Kaixiang: Chinese Develops App To Answer Chatty Girlfriend's Messages / Nigerian Develops App To Speed Up Browsers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Develops Algorithm That Creates Fake Videos With One Image (Pictures) by Awoo88: 3:49pm On May 24, 2019
invigilator:

Kindly read an article on Wikipedia named "DeepFake" you will understand the severity of this App
It will still be a fake!! There are algorithms that can tell what is real
Re: Samsung Develops Algorithm That Creates Fake Videos With One Image (Pictures) by Carlyboi(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2019
Well a simple video call would mess things up for yahoo boys tho!
Re: Samsung Develops Algorithm That Creates Fake Videos With One Image (Pictures) by freethesheeple(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2019
TechMachos:
Samsung have developed a new algorithm that can create fake videos using only one image, Techmachos Reports.

In a video demonstration and a paper published in the pre-print journal ArXiv, Samsung researchers show the capabilities of what isdescribed as 'one-shot' and 'few-shot' machine learning.

The results of their system bring to life popular faces like those of surrealist painterSalvador Dali and actress Marilyn Monroe using a single still image.

The more images that are fed into the program, the more realistic the resulting video becomes.

Though a single image translated into a moving face may look noticeably altered, a sample of 32 images produces a moving picture with near lifelike accuracy.

The newest algorithm was trained using the publicly available VoxCeleb database which has over 7,000 images of celebrities from YouTube videos.

Using that data set, the AI was able to establish what researchers call 'landmark' features-- universally identifiable traits -- among subjects' noise, eyes, and more.

Watch Video Below..

See;https://www.techmachos.com/2019/05/samsung-develops-algorithm-that-creates.html

me in Kabul afgan will love to use this video call my usa woman...If u know u know......Maga must dey pay....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Develops Algorithm That Creates Fake Videos With One Image (Pictures) by Abcruz(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Dating here i come
Thnk God i ddnt get the iphone x again
I said dating. Here i come

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD o simple one:

Bread gained by deceit is sweet to a man, but afterward his mouth will be full of gravel.--proverbs 20:17

Desist from belonging to the generation of men that sees betrayal as cleverness, feeding on the agony of their own kind, and rejoicing at the expense of their own soul.
Trading their destiny for vanity and their eternity for Benz.
Look!

There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.--proverbs 14:12

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCC Directs MTN To Scrap 10 Kobo Per Second Plans Effective Midnight / GLO Launches 'GBAM Hi Five' 5 Kobo Per Second New Tariff / Saka MAGA DON PAY By Etisalat (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.