Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager (10028 Views)

Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss / Solskjaer To Be Appointed Man United Permanent Manager This Week / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by ogbiwa: 6:22am On May 24, 2019
Former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is set to be appointed as the new Inter Milan manager.

Italian Conte, 49, has been out of the game since he was sacked by Chelsea last July , ending a controversial two years at the club.

Inter are fourth in Serie A and will qualify for next season's Champions League if they beat Empoli on Sunday.

However, it is understood that will not be enough to keep coach Luciano Spalletti in a job.

Chief executive Beppe Marotta, who left Juventus in October, hired Conte while he was in Turin and remains close to him.

Conte won the Premier League title in his first season at Stamford Bridge and the FA Cup in his second, but his time at the club was marred by a series of squabbles, which included texting striker Diego Costa to tell him he was no longer wanted.

Prior to that he won three titles in as many season with Juventus before spending two years in charge of Italy.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48388531

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by maxibee123(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2019
Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:54am On May 24, 2019
All the best to our former gaffer!

Blues for Life!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by nony43(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2019
Conte is better than Sari

10 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by Retchix: 6:56am On May 24, 2019
And Why Internazionale fc, and can i say it the club is small for him. no disrespect to Internazionale fc. Anyways kudos to Antonio conte, i was liking this man until he behaved way way overboard towards Diego Costa. he made us lose Diego.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by Adeoludt(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2019
Nice...
Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by mightyjoe746: 6:59am On May 24, 2019
logon599:
Good appointment. This life sha. The way almost everybody has now forgotten Conte just in a few months
to be a good manager is one thing, to have a charming personality is another, in comparison with Mourinho, not in management but news, rumours, players and pundits can't help but talk about him either good or bad.that have to do with personality.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by Roon9(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2019
The man that revolutionalised Chelsea's style of play and perhaps the whole EPL's defence tactics. Like all Italian managers, he was just too hot tempered and unyielding coupled with the way he handled the Coasta's ish.. It was too much baggage for the club but in all he's one of the best managers Chelsea ever had

7 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by zolaman(f): 7:01am On May 24, 2019
dude is a good manager, been out for so long. would have loved to have him @ Juve though, when is crazy jubilation tag with Ronaldo special celebration the equal would have been a pyramid. Anyway, welcome back.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by pat077: 7:04am On May 24, 2019
I hope he help inter challenge for the seria A against juventus next season

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by helinues: 7:05am On May 24, 2019
Only Juve has been consistent in Italian league. The likes of Inter, Ac Milan have been struggling for years now

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by zolajpower: 7:06am On May 24, 2019
ogbiwa:
Former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is set to be appointed as the new Inter Milan manager.

Italian Conte, 49, has been out of the game since he was sacked by Chelsea last July , ending a controversial two years at the club.

Inter are fourth in Serie A and will qualify for next season's Champions League if they beat Empoli on Sunday.

However, it is understood that will not be enough to keep coach Luciano Spalletti in a job.

Chief executive Beppe Marotta, who left Juventus in October, hired Conte while he was in Turin and remains close to him.

Conte won the Premier League title in his first season at Stamford Bridge and the FA Cup in his second, but his time at the club was marred by a series of squabbles, which included texting striker Diego Costa to tell him he was no longer wanted.

Prior to that he won three titles in as many season with Juventus before spending two years in charge of Italy.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48388531

Now I see y moses is going to inter Milan shocked

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by BravoDe: 7:07am On May 24, 2019
He is better than his Italian counterpart SARRI

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2019
He is the perfect man for the job
Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by Dreamville: 7:14am On May 24, 2019
Retchix:
And Why Internazionale fc, and can i say it the club is small for him. no disrespect to Internazionale fc. Anyways kudos to Antonio conte, i was liking this man until he behaved way way overboard towards Diego Costa. he made us lose Diego.
Keep quiet, if you don't know football.Inter is a bigger football club than Chelshit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by BravoDe: 7:19am On May 24, 2019
zolajpower:
Now I see y moses is going to inter Milan shocked
He is going to inter?
Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by Chinashopping84: 7:22am On May 24, 2019
Hope inter would come back to the original form they were before.Almost ten years and it seems Inter already lost out on so many things.we pay your Chinese/1688 supplier with we chat and alkipay fund.
Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2019
cheesy
Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by GFestus: 7:35am On May 24, 2019
good one
Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by Orientalbrother: 7:40am On May 24, 2019
This news won't go down well with Juventinos.
Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by adetes: 8:06am On May 24, 2019
Costa bust up with him lead to his sacked, good luck
Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by Realhommie(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2019
BravoDe:
He is better than his Italian counterpart SARRI
Obviously.
Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by Judolisco(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2019
Stubborn coach eyan bakayoko
Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by Marcelinho(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2019
macodollar:

udontmeanit. so both the TV and fan and panels plus the accessories all go for #25k?

All the accessories including the TV go for 25k except the fan
Re: Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager by JastSiryin(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2019
Retchix:
Seeing Diego Costa now aren't you glad?... I'm not a Chelsea fan, but I did like him when he was at the club although his volatile nature was distabilizing to the team. No coach should let a player be bigger than him nor the club. I support Conte 100%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Cristiano Ronaldo Voted 'Sexiest' Athlete Of 2012 / T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.